Hillary fondly remembers Chris Stevens’s sense of humor in trying not to be murdered

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Aw, how sweet! He was FUNNY when he begged her for protection that she refused to grant!

"Who among us hasn’t warmly reminisced about a murdered friend’s attempts to prevent his own murder, after failing to lend him the help he needed at the time?"

I guess she really is just a human after all.

Blech.

Happy fun times: Hillary fondly remembers Chris Stevens’s sense of humor in trying not to be murdered « Hot Air

It would have really been better had she started her little weeping act just about then. She's good at pulling that one.

Your cute little clip doesn't cut off fast enough. It managed to allow "We did respond..." before it was terminated.

Your sources are desperate and getting careless.

Aw, how sweet! He was FUNNY when he begged her for protection that she refused to grant!

"Who among us hasn’t warmly reminisced about a murdered friend’s attempts to prevent his own murder, after failing to lend him the help he needed at the time?"

Blech.

Happy fun times: Hillary fondly remembers Chris Stevens’s sense of humor in trying not to be murdered « Hot Air

He was ghey, and your type hates gheys....

Not surprisingly, the Rightists are lying again. They're too unsophisticated to know that not only is the full video available, but so is a transcript:

Transcript: Clinton testifies before House committee on Benghazi

And here's the part Koshergrl and the other liar left out:

CLINTON: Well, I thought it showed their entrepreneurial spirit, Congresswoman...

BROOKS: Absolutely.

CLINTON: ... And I applaud -- I applaud them for doing so.

We did respond to a number of the security requests, the physical security requests. The posters that were up earlier this morning were only about the number of Diplomatic Security personnel (ph).

You're talking about physical -- physical barriers, physical additions to the compound. There were quite a few of those that were undertaken.

BROOKS: But how is it that Mr. Stevens did not know in December whether or not the compound was going to remain open?

CLINTON: Well...

BROOKS: Or do you -- or do you think that was a joke he was making?

CLINTON: Well, I think that if it -- if it were not an example of his sense of humor, it was also as part of the ongoing discussion about Mission Benghazi's future, which he went to great lengths to describe what he thought should be done.

You know, a lot of it was trying to decide, could we afford it? Could we maintain it? What did we need to have there?

So, yes, there was an ongoing discussion. And I think he knew he was going to be in line to go to Tripoli, and he wanted to know exactly what the decision was going to be about the compound.

He had weighed in, not only in that e-mail, but in numerous discussions with his colleagues back at the State Department.

Not surprisingly, the Rightists are lying again. They're too unsophisticated to know that not only is the full video available, but so is a transcript:

CLINTON: Well, I thought it showed their entrepreneurial spirit, Congresswoman...

We did respond to a number of the security requests, the physical security requests. The posters that were up earlier this morning were only about the number of Diplomatic Security personnel (ph).

You're talking about physical -- physical barriers, physical additions to the compound. There were quite a few of those that were undertaken.

BROOKS: But how is it that Mr. Stevens did not know in December whether or not the compound was going to remain open?

CLINTON: Well, I think that if it -- if it were not an example of his sense of humor, it was also as part of the ongoing discussion about Mission Benghazi's future, which he went to great lengths to describe what he thought should be done.

You know, a lot of it was trying to decide, could we afford it? Could we maintain it? What did we need to have there?

So, yes, there was an ongoing discussion. And I think he knew he was going to be in line to go to Tripoli, and he wanted to know exactly what the decision was going to be about the compound.

He had weighed in, not only in that e-mail, but in numerous discussions with his colleagues back at the State Department.
She is cloturegirl.....

Blech.

The guys that attacked him was ghey....they raped his lifeless body.

Blech.

And yet it's against their religion.....

Blech.

If they were Shiites.....it's an unwritten rule that they can be ghey until they're old enough to marry. They just don't talk about it.

Blech.

If they were Shiites.....it's an unwritten rule that they can be ghey until they're old enough to marry. They just don't talk about it.
Hmmmmm,,,,I would of never made it as a Shia.....

Blech.

Hmmmmm,,,,I would of never made it as a Shia.....
You don't have to be ghey.......

But you're right......it's much easier being a Sunni.

And you claim we're desperate? The entire world is currently revolted by the woman you idolize and defend. And even more disgusted with the fringe zealots who defend her.

LOL. So disgusted that according to present polls, if the election were held today, Clinton would win. And here in Oregon, win hands down. You are a useless minority in Oregon, Kosher.

LOL. So disgusted that according to present polls, if the election were held today, Clinton would win. And here in Oregon, win hands down. You are a useless minority in Oregon, Kosher.
You think minorities are useless?

Yes, Oregon is ruled by flap handed, pasty losers of the cities. Those of us who live in the far reaches that you covet laugh at you. Talk about useless, lolol.

Stand by for oldrocks to shriek about his 'relatives' in the country, and what an avid camper he is.

Blech.

They thought he was a goat.

Blech.

Something like this?

i44gop.png

Forum List

Back