Hillary gets confused takes naps

I despise her and pretty much everything she stands for, but in the whole scheme of things...and compared to her other antics.... THIS is pretty weak.
It's relevant because she's running for president.

•Abedin: Have you been going over her calls with her? So she knows singh is at 8? [India Prime Minister Manmohan Singh]
  • Hanley: She was in bed for a nap by the time I heard that she had an 8am call. Will go over with her
  • Abedin: Very imp to do that. She’s often confused.
Judicial Watch: Email Reveals Top Aide Huma Abedin Warning State Department Staffer That Hillary Clinton Is “Often Confused”

Surely not as confused as old jellybean, napping, alzheimers Reagan. That useless bastard never did the first thing to help ordinary Americans.

Another out of context rant from the right

Why can't they ever post entire quotes?

•Abedin: Have you been going over her calls with her? So she knows singh is at 8? [India Prime Minister Manmohan Singh]
  • Hanley: She was in bed for a nap by the time I heard that she had an 8am call. Will go over with her
  • Abedin: Very imp to do that. She’s often confused.
Judicial Watch: Email Reveals Top Aide Huma Abedin Warning State Department Staffer That Hillary Clinton Is “Often Confused”

Hillary Clinton Is “Often Confused”

i thought that was fairly obvious

--LOL

I can't wait to bring this thread up again. "A napping grandmother beat the shit out of the GOP?"
You think it's funny to have a senile old crag as president just so your side can win? Pathetic.

Forum List

Back