Hillary gets tens of people out to another event!

And they were treated to a coughing fit. Apparently, they weren't paid enough to make a good Hilary chant. One person started, two or three followed for a couple seconds and then stopped......

And yet, we're told that Trump is turning people away from the polls and that Hillary is leading in the polls.....

RIGGED!

she's pitiful in the charisma department. she should stop talking, someone could have bailed her out, she should travel with some musicians or comedians who can take over when she coughs out. the whole world watching that episode, while thinking, honey & lemon stat !!

halls cherry flavor... something.

Last edited:
In all seriousness, how long can this be covered up as something completely normal when no other presidential candidates have exhibited these symptoms?

She sounds like my great grandmother did a few months before her death. She was a life long smoker & scotch drinker though. Made it to 97

So Clevelanders got a double dip this year. The video reminded me of the annual Cleveland Metroparks event held on March 15th when the buzzards make their return to Hinckley.

-6c6980c31174d24b.JPG

She's pitiful in the charisma department. she should stop talking, someone could have bailed her out, she should travel with some musicians or comedians who can take over when she coughs out. the whole world watching that episode, while thinking, honey & lemon stat !!

Halls cherry flavor... something.

She sounds like my great grandmother did a few months before her death. She was a life long smoker & scotch drinker though. Made it to 97

Hillary smokes and has the skin and charisma of a 29-year-old, obviously.

giphy.gif

She has very serious health problems. But of course she's lying about it. Go figure?

Last edited:
This time, the tens of people couldn't even drown out a couple protesters. :lmao:

Hillary apologizing for not being able to get them all in :lmao:In where? It's f'ing outdoors!:lmao:

Total amateur hour :lmao:

Is that a step stool or a stage? :lmao:

Tens of people probably paid to cheer at the end :lmao:

Hillary gets tens of people out to another event!

And that was before she started coughing.

When will the Democrats realize that nobody is interested in her?

The usual fanatics will only vote for her because they're not paying any attention, and still believe the stock lies that Republicans are evil, heartless poopy-heads.

This time, the tens of people couldn't even drown out a couple protesters. :lmao:

Hillary apologizing for not being able to get them all in :lmao:In where? It's f'ing outdoors!:lmao:

Total amateur hour :lmao:

Is that a step stool or a stage? :lmao:

Tens of people probably paid to cheer at the end :lmao:

wow you dont see that shit on the news

The host in the opening vid is off the charts hot.

But yeah, Crooked Hillary is definitely mentally and physically unfit to fucking get a job at Starbucks.

i used to say she would make a great president

of cell block C

now im starting to second guess that as well

--LOL

Forum List

Back