🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Groped Me’ Hashtag Beats Libs At Their Own Disgusting Game

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
So funny reading that reality is now starting to bitch slap the Bitch!

bizpacreview.com ^ | October 16, 2016 |

The left is making a mockery of sexual assault victims by hailing a gaggle of Trump accusers as heroes because they waited until 25 days before the presidential election and then lodged unsubstantiated, unproven complaints against a man who is admittedly a womanizer.

I am a mother of three sons. Don’t insult my intelligence by telling me that Conservatives are mocking sexual assault. Prove the assault, because I don’t want any of my sons’ lives ruined over an unproven accusation.

If they were assaulted, and they may have been, the women should have their day in court and justice should be served, ( and not the kind of justice a 12-year-old got when Hillary Clinton smeared her to get her rapist off ).

By the way, if you don’t trust the court system, how about a good old-fashioned slap across the face? It’s a bit more practical than waiting 25 days before an election and then whining that some wealthy womanizer greeted you by trying to kiss you on the lips 20 years ago.

The Dems and the lapdog media did the mocking by using these women as willing pawns. Here’s the awesome pushback:....

Forum List

Back