Hillary has messed up the Middle East more than anyone

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
You'll hear 'experts' talk about how Trump is better suited for a debate on the economy and Hillary on foreign diplomacy. This of course will be bull sh__.

Hillary has screwed up ME more than anyone. First she voted for the war in Iraq. Then she supported the withdrawal that opened the way for ISIS. Then she worked with the Muslim Brotherhood to f over Libya. This is just a few highlights of her reign of terror.

Hillary's Huge Libya Disaster

Drumpf is a coward of the highest order.

bed5f0f3acddbb24.jpg

Pretty much sums it up.

the one that enacted strict sharia recently, the one that helped fund the Clinton Library, the one she accepted jewelry from
Will Hillary Clinton Condemn her Million Dollar Donor Who is Out to Stone Gays?
Who got $$ from Brunei's Islamic law government? The Clinton Foundation | Fox News
and
State Department reveals Hillary Clinton received $500K worth of jewelry from Saudi king

Drumpf is a coward of the highest order.

bed5f0f3acddbb24.jpg

Pretty much sums it up.

No real rebuttal. Yea, no excuse for Hillary.

I stopped caring when you started lying. Drumpf driving a sultan around is worth 1,000 words.

No real rebuttal from you. No excuse for Drumpf.

You'll hear 'experts' talk about how Trump is better suited for a debate on the economy and Hillary on foreign diplomacy. This of course will be bull sh__.

Hillary has screwed up ME more than anyone. First she voted for the war in Iraq. Then she supported the withdrawal that opened the way for ISIS. Then she worked with the Muslim Brotherhood to f over Libya. This is just a few highlights of her reign of terror.

Really? Anybody?

You really need to take a better quality of LSD.

That may be the dumbest statement ever posted on USMB. And I HATE the Clintons.

I am concerned about your mental health. In the future it will be impossible to take anything you offer here seriously.

There is no defense for Ms Clinton. The very statement, however, that she 'messed up the Middle East' with her vote for the illegal invasion points up what really did the damage. Her vote was reprehensible, but it took place in a context created by the President at the time. He and his administration, in total ignorance of history, reason and law, set America and the world on a fatal path that no one, and certainly not the modestly endowed present administration, could be capable of overcoming.
This could not have happened without the complicity of both of the 'major parties', and is one of the fundamental reasons they deserve to be ousted from their seizure of power over the U.S. government.

"Hillary has messed up the Middle East more than anyone"

lol

Obviously you’ve never heard of George W. Bush.

He was an American president who started two failed, illegal wars in the ME, which devastated the entire Region.

One cannot ‘mess up’ that which is already a mess.

Really? Anybody?

You really need to take a better quality of LSD.

That may be the dumbest statement ever posted on USMB. And I HATE the Clintons.

I am concerned about your mental health. In the future it will be impossible to take anything you offer here seriously.

Well, it was implied in modern history for what it's worth. I imagine Moo-fucking-ham-mad would have a claim after all. And I think I made clear points to back up my premise.

She hasn’t been in office in 4 years dumbasses.

Seemed pretty messed up for the last 3,000 years or so. A little bit like saying Ken Stabler threw too many interceptions last year for the Raiders and that is why they haven’t won a Super Bowl in 20 years or whatever it is.

"Hillary has messed up the Middle East more than anyone"

lol

Obviously you’ve never heard of George W. Bush.

He was an American president who started two failed, illegal wars in the ME, which devastated the entire Region.

One cannot ‘mess up’ that which is already a mess.

The guy who liberated a country, including Kurdistan, which is quite free today? Then again, that's not to say Iraq wasn't a mess. But Hillary voted for it. Her husband was laying the groundwork for hitting Saddam as well. If you want to give Bush more blame on Iraq; maybe, that's fair. But then Hillary basically single handedly fucked up Libya. She also favored leaving Iraq. She also touted the sh** in Syria for that matter. Basically, all off Isis's strongholds, Hillary had a part in helping them get.

Seemed pretty messed up for the last 3,000 years or so. A little bit like saying Ken Stabler threw too many interceptions last year for the Raiders and that is why they haven’t won a Super Bowl in 20 years or whatever it is.

Football analogies don't bode well for a guy pretending to be a chick. And sure, Obama gets an assist for allowing ISIS to go unchecked. Really, he's the only one who you could argue has f'd up the middle east more. But given how in sync those two are, I don't think that's much of a defense.

Football analogies don't bode well for a guy pretending to be a chick. And sure, Obama gets an assist for allowing ISIS to go unchecked. Really, he's the only one who you could argue has f'd up the middle east more. But given how in sync those two are, I don't think that's much of a defense.

Well you don’t have much of a point so I didn’t think there was need for much of a defense. Let me know when someone throws a shoe at Obama.

Well you don’t have much of a point so I didn’t think there was need for much of a defense. Let me know when someone throws a shoe at Obama.

You don't have any point.

I’m rubber, you’re glue; everything you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.

The ME has been f’d up for about 70 years.

I’m rubber, you’re glue; everything you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.

The ME has been f’d up for about 70 years.

And the Hill-Beast has significantly added to that.........Trump?.....not!

Forum List

Back