Hillary Indictment Already Handed Down By FBI And Obama Justice Department Is Sitting On It

Was it not her email? Why would her aids have full access to top secret information. She should be hanged on national TV. Thanks for bringing up her total incompetence. She couldn't even do the job she was asked to do.

Her aides would have had access to get the information to send it to her. If the information was really sensitive and not just arbitrarily classified after the fact. The problem being is that the government classifies information that has been already reported in the media.

nope, my premise is, she isn't mentally competent enough to recognize classified information. I am pretty sure we can rule out emails from the King of Siam needing her to help him get his inheritance. So let's just focus on the classified one, you know the ones she would have been interested in.

I don't get near 200 but I do go through them to see which are important. I would presume that is what competent people do.

So your premise is that the information (that the FBI won't tell us about) was actually sensitive, and not just some bureaucrat classifying something that he probably should have classified last year.

Okay, pretend for a moment I'm not an insane Hillary hater like you are.

Tell me why I should give a shit that she got information on an e-mail server that she was entitled to see that someone else sent.
Problem with your argument is it ignores anything she sent to Sydney Blumenthal that was classified, and conversations with the president, which are always classified.

So you're saying that she used that server for everything? Amazon, Twitter, Facebook, bank accounts.

Shit, that's even worse. I doubt she would be that stupid.

Nope, the only people that knew that email address was people she contacted or gave it to.

I'm still waiting for you guys to prove she actually did something wrong.

someone needs to teach you to use outlook. You can have the messages go into files according to the sender.
that way, when you open the email you could jump right to the " This shit is classified and you should not be sending it to an un-secure folder because its illegal and puts the country at risk" folder,

Right. Because clearly the country was truly "at risk" when she got an e-mail about a drone strike that was reported in the New York Times or comments that a foreign leader made on CNN.

Problem with your argument is it ignores anything she sent to Sydney Blumenthal that was classified, and conversations with the president, which are always classified.

And you have yet to prove that they were anything that was really sensitive.

Look, I know you guys hate Hillary more than you love the country. We get that. But you are going to have to try a lot harder this time.

hillary_opt.jpg

It appears that a Grand Jury has been convened in secret to look at evidence that Hillary, or somebody they want to make out as a fall guy, mishandled Tops Secret information on Hillary Clinton's personal server. Fux Noise spokesman Judge Nepolitano said this was going on under the radar. One of Hillary's employees has already been granted immunity and the case is going forward. What this means is an indictment or indictments have been recommended, and it's just a matter of the DoJ announcing if they are going to take up the case.
ObamaLoretta-Lynch-B2.jpg

Figure the odds that Obama is going to destroy the Democrat's chances of winning the White House. However, if he doesn't allow the crime to be prosecuted, it will be a scandal even worse than Watergate, and will hound him the rest of his administration and beyond.

If he was a Republican president, he would be toast. I doubt the media will even acknowledge any of this is real. This is corruption at it's worst. It is widely reported that Hillary even offered a Supreme Court seat to Obama as a bribe to convince him not to go forward with the case. I'm sure he'd love that.......but it would be an outright embarrassment to the court to have him playing video games on his cell phone while everyone else is writing their briefs on court decisions.
Untitled-1.jpg

Links
FBI recommends DoJ to indict Hillary Clinton for mishandling classified info

Why the Justice Department Won’t Work with the FBI on Clinton’s E-mail Case, by Andrew C. McCarthy, National Review

Report: FBI Probing Whether Clinton Aides ‘Cut and Pasted’ Intel

Says who? This is still just Tom Delay quoting Tom Delay.

hillary_opt.jpg

It appears that a Grand Jury has been convened in secret to look at evidence that Hillary, or somebody they want to make out as a fall guy, mishandled Tops Secret information on Hillary Clinton's personal server. Fux Noise spokesman Judge Nepolitano said this was going on under the radar. One of Hillary's employees has already been granted immunity and the case is going forward. What this means is an indictment or indictments have been recommended, and it's just a matter of the DoJ announcing if they are going to take up the case.
ObamaLoretta-Lynch-B2.jpg

Figure the odds that Obama is going to destroy the Democrat's chances of winning the White House. However, if he doesn't allow the crime to be prosecuted, it will be a scandal even worse than Watergate, and will hound him the rest of his administration and beyond.

If he was a Republican president, he would be toast. I doubt the media will even acknowledge any of this is real. This is corruption at it's worst. It is widely reported that Hillary even offered a Supreme Court seat to Obama as a bribe to convince him not to go forward with the case. I'm sure he'd love that.......but it would be an outright embarrassment to the court to have him playing video games on his cell phone while everyone else is writing their briefs on court decisions.
Untitled-1.jpg

Links
FBI recommends DoJ to indict Hillary Clinton for mishandling classified info

Why the Justice Department Won’t Work with the FBI on Clinton’s E-mail Case, by Andrew C. McCarthy, National Review

Report: FBI Probing Whether Clinton Aides ‘Cut and Pasted’ Intel

Says who? This is still just Tom Delay quoting Tom Delay.
I have to agree, its hard to use as proof, someone who is claiming something is true because he said it before. You cant use your own exact words to prove you are right.
With that kind of thinking I imagine that the best place for him to speak his mind would be on this forum. It is the standard operating procedure here. (If you need proof of this just ask, I will quote my post for you)
As far as any investigation, anything really damaging is not going to be shared with the public until an actual case is built.
But, as I said earlier, I do suspect she is guilty and should be in prison but the current admin is trying to make sure its covered up until she is president, then she can place her people in positions to clear her regardless of the truth.

So you're saying that she used that server for everything? Amazon, Twitter, Facebook, bank accounts.

Nope, the only people that knew that email address was people she contacted or gave it to.

You wanted a black President so badly you were willing to ignore he had no qualifications and you want with a vagina so badly you're willing to overlook criminal activity.

You wanted a black President so badly you were willing to ignore he had no qualifications and you want with a vagina so badly you're willing to overlook criminal activity.

Again, didn't vote for Obama in 2008, but if you think he won because he's black, you are deluded.

He won because Bush fucked up...everything. Republicans arguing we needed to do more of that is why he won.

Frankly, you guys are about to nominate a Reality TV Rodeo Clown your last nominee denounced. a guy who isn't even really a Republican or a Conservative, but you want to beat the vagina so bad, you ignore the fact he's mentally unstable and professionally unqualified.

Again, didn't vote for Obama in 2008, but if you think he won because he's black, you are deluded.

He won because Bush fucked up...everything. Republicans arguing we needed to do more of that is why he won.

Frankly, you guys are about to nominate a Reality TV Rodeo Clown your last nominee denounced. a guy who isn't even really a Republican or a Conservative, but you want to beat the vagina so bad, you ignore the fact he's mentally unstable and professionally unqualified.

If you think he won for any other reason, you're an idiot.

I don't have a problem with a female President. However, unlike you, I won't vote for a female because she's a female.

I don't have a problem with a female President. However, unlike you, I won't vote for a female because she's a female.

So were you just not paying attention in 2008, when people were sick and tired of the Iraq War, and John McCrazy was screaming for a War with Iran? Or did you miss the part where the Stock Market Crashed and half of us lost our jobs in a year?

Here's the thing about it. You guys run people even you don't like (I hear very few Republicans saying nice things about Romney or McCain at this point), offering the same bad policies that fucked up people's lives, and then you wonder why you lose.

"Why all those people voted for him because he was BLACK. Yes, even the White People who voted for him!"

You need to leave this discussion; you could be given a video of Hillary confessing and your response would be the same. Obviously you're not about to be open minded. And you conveniently ignore proven facts like the email from her telling subordinates to remove classified marks from emails sent to her server. That shows she knew she was breaking the law.

So were you just not paying attention in 2008, when people were sick and tired of the Iraq War, and John McCrazy was screaming for a War with Iran? Or did you miss the part where the Stock Market Crashed and half of us lost our jobs in a year?

Here's the thing about it. You guys run people even you don't like (I hear very few Republicans saying nice things about Romney or McCain at this point), offering the same bad policies that fucked up people's lives, and then you wonder why you lose.

"Why all those people voted for him because he was BLACK. Yes, even the White People who voted for him!"

You lost your job? You must have not be worth keeping.

Guilt ridden whites who made themselves feel better for voting black.

You need to leave this discussion; you could be given a video of Hillary confessing and your response would be the same. Obviously you're not about to be open minded. And you conveniently ignore proven facts like the email from her telling subordinates to remove classified marks from emails sent to her server. That shows she knew she was breaking the law.

She asked that "classifed" markings be removed from Talking points she was authorized to speak to the press about before a press conference. Is that really the best you got?

No, I'm not going to be open minded when you guys, with a long history of making false accusations against this woman, come up with yet more spurious accusations.

So you were wrong on Whitewater, the Rose Law Firm, Cattle Futures, Vince Foster's Suicide, Benghazi, but trust us this time, this time we've got the goods on that bitch.

Well, admittably, I don't have your possum catching skills, guy.

I suppose all those parents who were upset their kids came home in body bags should have had smarter kids.

People voted for Obama because Bush fucked it up.

The FBI can't hand down indictments.

They can make recommendations, but utlimately, it's the AG who had to make the determination if a case is 1) Worth pursuing or 2) Winnable.

Sorry, any case against Hillary isn't winnable. there are people out there who will vote to acquit her if you had video of her handing a briefcase full of secrets to Putin, much less the horrible crime of not using the right kind of e-mail (OMFG!!!!)

The only purpose of filing such a case would be to damage her chances of winning, but frankly, the GOP is pretty much wrapping it up for her by nominating a Reality TV Rodeo Clown.
Recommendation is too long to put in the title. So I simply used handed down to shorten the title.

And the only reason the FBI would recommend an indictment in an Obama FBI is if there was grounds for an indictment.

The only reason an indictment recommendation would be refused is because of political pressure from the White House, which is a refusal by the president to enforce the law. A breaking of his oath of office.
Nonsense.

You're as much an ignorant partisan hack as your are a liar.

1. Setting up a private server was against the law as well is putting it in an area where it cannot be secured is against the law.
  2. Sending State Department information of any kind over that server is against the law.
  3. Mishandling classified information is against the law.
  4. Trying to destroy State Department communications is against the law.
  5. Lying to investigators about your activities is against the law.
  6. Conspiracy to hide illegal activities is against the law
  7. Communicating with anyone who hasn't been cleared about State Department business is against the law.
  8. Failure to cooperate in an investigation is against the law
  9. Obstruction of justice is against the law
  10. Perjury is against the law
  11. Taking bribes is against the law
  12. Offering important positions in government because of political donations is against the law.

Last edited:

She asked that "classifed" markings be removed from Talking points she was authorized to speak to the press about before a press conference. Is that really the best you got?

No, I'm not going to be open minded when you guys, with a long history of making false accusations against this woman, come up with yet more spurious accusations.

So you were wrong on Whitewater, the Rose Law Firm, Cattle Futures, Vince Foster's Suicide, Benghazi, but trust us this time, this time we've got the goods on that bitch.
Too funny! JoeyB Dolezal accusing people of making false accusations.

Well, admittably, I don't have your possum catching skills, guy.

I suppose all those parents who were upset their kids came home in body bags should have had smarter kids.

People voted for Obama because Bush fucked it up.

Apparently you didn't have skills to keep your job.

You're one of the few that will admit votes for Obama had nothing to do with what he offered.

• Setting up a private server was against the law as well is putting it in an area where it cannot be secured is against the law.
  • Sending State Department information of any kind over that server is against the law.
  • Mishandling classified information is against the law.
  • Trying to destroy State Department communications is against the law.
  • Lying to investigators about your activities is against the law.
  • Conspiracy to hide illegal activities is against the law
  • Communicating with anyone who has been cleared about State Department business is against the law.
  • Failure to cooperate in an investigation is against the law
  • Obstruction of justice is against the law
  • Perjury is against the law
  • Taking bribes is against the law
  • Offering important positions in government because of political donations is against the law.

Okay, guy, all these things happen all the time, and no one goes to prison for them.

One more time, can you cite a case where someone went to prison for doing what Hillary did?

Thanks.

Apparently you didn't have skills to keep your job.

You're one of the few that will admit votes for Obama had nothing to do with what he offered.

No, I had plenty of skills. What I didn't have was a company that had enough business to keep it's employees gainfully employed. Company I worked for lost 70% of its business between 2007 and 2008. Part of it was because of mistakes made by management, but a large part of it was that Bush crashed the economy and a lot of our business dried up. (It was highly tied into the housing industry.)

Here's the thing. I had LESS skills when Bill Clinton was President. Yet I had no problem getting and keeping jobs when he was president. When a company I worked for did something I found morally offensive, I could send out resumes and get a new job in a few weeks.

Oh, and as I said, I've told you why I voted for Obama in 2012.

I think Mormons are fucking EVIL. I think they are EVIL to their core. Yesterday was a fine reminder of what an EVIL cocksucker Mitt Romney is. He stabbed Trump in the back really good, after he was the one who gave Trump credibility to start with.

Forum List

Back