Hillary Indictment Already Handed Down By FBI And Obama Justice Department Is Sitting On It

At a minimum...this shows her judgement is severely in question.

She claims it wasn't classified at the time...but later became classified.

Well bitch...you're high on the food chain. If anyone should have seen that "Hey...this shit MIGHT BE too sensitive to send on an unsecured server"...should've been her.

Same with the Trump scam university..
If in fact the Trump university was a scam, it did not put our country at risk.
Its not the same.
yet a scammer none the less, and both running for president..
dont know if it was a scam or a poorly run school.
but again, what risk did Trump put the country into with that?
No body but you defending Trump, ever said he ever endangered national security, but if it's like this before hand, why take chances?

Its not the same.
No body but you defending Trump, ever said he ever endangered national security, but if it's like this before hand, why take chances?

By deflecting to Trump - you are defending Hillary

I will actually, logically, defend Mrs. Tuluza Clinton.

1. Most other cases like this involved the release of classified information, knowingly.

2. It appears to me that although damage "could" have been done by the insecure nature of the server no one as of yet has shown any damage.

3. It seems to me that Mrs. Tuluza is more guilty of negligence then intentional thwarting of security procedures.

That said, it is just one more reason why her Tuluza lie is so revealing. IF she is so obviously willing to so freely lie like she did, how can we even pretend to believe anything she has to say?

She isn't going down because of this, she is an insider and will be protected.

We the people have to bring her down and if that means electing a tyrant like Trump, so be it.
Electing anyone else will assure she never sees a courtroom.

Its not the same.

By deflecting to Trump - you are defending Hillary
Twisted logic for sure.

At a minimum...this shows her judgement is severely in question.

She claims it wasn't classified at the time...but later became classified.

Well bitch...you're high on the food chain. If anyone should have seen that "Hey...this shit MIGHT BE too sensitive to send on an unsecured server"...should've been her.
The point that escapes most people is why Hillary would intentionally do this.

Answer: To hide her illegal activities. Some of which have been sealed to protect the president.

Its not the same.
Name the university that graduates every student that attends, or gives them a money back guarantee of success after graduation

Untitled-1.jpg
God, that looks like a wide body, the plane I mean. The landing strip for it is just to Obie's right.

She is bigger then Obama, I never realized that.

In more ways than one....

Not using email incorrectly, having incorrect information in her email. Why must the left spin everything, oh right because the truth seldom works. Bill wasn't impeached because of a BJ, he lied under oath. Mrs. Tuluza is not being investigated for using a personal server, she is being investigated for having classified information on a personal server. Which would be, and probably was, easy to hack.

So essentially, you want to prosecute her for what other people did (sent her e-mails over the wrong system) because of what other people MIGHT have done (Hacked her server if they were aware it existed).

So what did SHE actually do that was criminal? Not what other people did that might have caused inadvertant criminality on her part.
Sending and receiving TS SAP information. They have emails that show her directing her staff to remove classification markers.

BTW, do you know what General Petraeus was busted for?

Sharing his schedule with a person who was not holding a clearance.

That's about it. For that he was fined, fired, and his clearance revoked.

How bad does discussing the attack on Benghazi with foreign leaders and her daughter compare to that? How about satellite pictures in the Middle East? How about discussing removing classified markers? Some were so sensitive that they couldn't be revealed to the public, but there they were on a unsecured server for any hacker to look at.

The FBI can't hand down indictments.

They can make recommendations, but utlimately, it's the AG who had to make the determination if a case is 1) Worth pursuing or 2) Winnable.

Sorry, any case against Hillary isn't winnable. there are people out there who will vote to acquit her if you had video of her handing a briefcase full of secrets to Putin, much less the horrible crime of not using the right kind of e-mail (OMFG!!!!)

The only purpose of filing such a case would be to damage her chances of winning, but frankly, the GOP is pretty much wrapping it up for her by nominating a Reality TV Rodeo Clown.

The FBI can press charges.

There's a reason they granted immunity to the guy who set up her server and that is to rat out folks higher up the food chain. Hillary's food chain.

Not using email incorrectly, having incorrect information in her email. Why must the left spin everything, oh right because the truth seldom works. Bill wasn't impeached because of a BJ, he lied under oath. Mrs. Tuluza is not being investigated for using a personal server, she is being investigated for having classified information on a personal server. Which would be, and probably was, easy to hack.

So essentially, you want to prosecute her for what other people did (sent her e-mails over the wrong system) because of what other people MIGHT have done (Hacked her server if they were aware it existed).

So what did SHE actually do that was criminal? Not what other people did that might have caused inadvertant criminality on her part.
Was it not her email? Why would her aids have full access to top secret information. She should be hanged on national TV. Thanks for bringing up her total incompetence. She couldn't even do the job she was asked to do.

Was it not her email? Why would her aids have full access to top secret information. She should be hanged on national TV. Thanks for bringing up her total incompetence. She couldn't even do the job she was asked to do.
One of the problems is the place her server was originally located was staffed by people who didn't have clearances. Hillary’s staff, however, all should have clearances, but not necessarily full access.

Sending and receiving TS SAP information. They have emails that show her directing her staff to remove classification markers.

How bad does discussing the attack on Benghazi with foreign leaders and her daughter compare to that? How about satellite pictures in the Middle East? How about discussing removing classified markers? Some were so sensitive that they couldn't be revealed to the public, but there they were on a unsecured server for any hacker to look at.

Problem with your argument, I am sure that Chinese and Russian hackers have Top Secret clearances.

Problem with your argument, I am sure that Chinese and Russian hackers have Top Secret clearances.
Not by the US Government.

It is not like she didn't see the emails. It is not like she should not have known the rules. But as I have said all along, if there was a crime committed Mrs Tuluza won't go down for it, it will be "someone" else. As is usual with the Clinton crime family.

How many e-mails do you get a day? I get about 200 or so, andI don't scroll down and read all of them.

So your whole premise is that she should have recognized these e-mails as having classified information at the time and done something about them... when it's kind of obvious the classificaiton system is at best- arbitrary.

It is not like she didn't see the emails. It is not like she should not have known the rules. But as I have said all along, if there was a crime committed Mrs Tuluza won't go down for it, it will be "someone" else. As is usual with the Clinton crime family.

How many e-mails do you get a day? I get about 200 or so, andI don't scroll down and read all of them.

So your whole premise is that she should have recognized these e-mails as having classified information at the time and done something about them... when it's kind of obvious the classificaiton system is at best- arbitrary.

nope, my premise is, she isn't mentally competent enough to recognize classified information. I am pretty sure we can rule out emails from the King of Siam needing her to help him get his inheritance. So let's just focus on the classified one, you know the ones she would have been interested in.

I don't get near 200 but I do go through them to see which are important. I would presume that is what competent people do.

Her aides would have had access to get the information to send it to her. If the information was really sensitive and not just arbitrarily classified after the fact. The problem being is that the government classifies information that has been already reported in the media.

nope, my premise is, she isn't mentally competent enough to recognize classified information. I am pretty sure we can rule out emails from the King of Siam needing her to help him get his inheritance. So let's just focus on the classified one, you know the ones she would have been interested in.

I don't get near 200 but I do go through them to see which are important. I would presume that is what competent people do.

So your premise is that the information (that the FBI won't tell us about) was actually sensitive, and not just some bureaucrat classifying something that he probably should have classified last year.

Okay, pretend for a moment I'm not an insane Hillary hater like you are.

Tell me why I should give a shit that she got information on an e-mail server that she was entitled to see that someone else sent.

So you're saying that she used that server for everything? Amazon, Twitter, Facebook, bank accounts.

Shit, that's even worse. I doubt she would be that stupid.

Nope, the only people that knew that email address was people she contacted or gave it to.

someone needs to teach you to use outlook. You can have the messages go into files according to the sender.
that way, when you open the email you could jump right to the " This shit is classified and you should not be sending it to an un-secure folder because its illegal and puts the country at risk" folder,

Forum List

Back