Hillary interviewed today for 3 and half hours by the FBI

Could this be why Bill was in such a rush to meet with Loretta Lynch...despite all the backlash that generated.

I would guess he had lynch relay a message to obama...something to the effect...if you indict hillary we will reveal stuff you do not want revealed. Just my opinion...I could be wrong.
If that's the case then Lynch will allege sexual assault by Hillary's husband.

Could this be why Bill was in such a rush to meet with Loretta Lynch...despite all the backlash that generated.

I would guess he had lynch relay a message to obama...something to the effect...if you indict hillary we will reveal stuff you do not want revealed. Just my opinion...I could be wrong.
If that's the case then Lynch will allege sexual assault by Hillary's husband.

Anytime billary is alone with a woman.....it is always a possiblity aka "why did I do it"? "Because I could!" dats bubba awright.

You can bet there's a lot of drug dealing going on here. The only way Obama has Lynch press charges is if he wants to replace her with Bernie. Problem is she's no doubt got a lot of dirt on the Hussein. Odds are the Clinton Crime Syndicate will successfully blackmail the Hussein administration so they won't press charges.

Breaking News: Clinton Interviewed by FBI for 3 and 1/2 Hours About Private Email Server

We knew this interview was coming for a long time. The good thing- it was 3 1/2 hours- pantsuit bull dyke can not talk for 3 1/2 hours without lying, it's an impossibility. I wouldn't be surprised if FBI recommends indictment, Lynch resigns, BO pardons hildabeast, and the Donkeys find a new canidate.

You can bet there's a lot of drug dealing going on here. The only way Obama has Lynch press charges is if he wants to replace her with Bernie. Problem is she's no doubt got a lot of dirt on the Hussein. Odds are the Clinton Crime Syndicate will successfully blackmail the Hussein administration so they won't press charges.

kn070116dAPR20160701034511.jpg

Breaking News: Clinton Interviewed by FBI for 3 and 1/2 Hours About Private Email Server

We knew this interview was coming for a long time. The good thing- it was 3 1/2 hours- pantsuit bull dyke can not talk for 3 1/2 hours without lying, it's an impossibility. I wouldn't be surprised if FBI recommends indictment, Lynch resigns, BO pardons hildabeast, and the Donkeys find a new canidate.

Good assessment....I wonder if hillary had any coughing fits?

kn070116dAPR20160701034511.jpg

She wouldn't be kissing his hand.

He doesn't have the initials "B.J." just because his names are Billy and Jefferson.

Good assessment....I wonder if hillary had any coughing fits?

Probably one that lasted 3 hours and 29 minutes.

aguilera-clinton-153319878.jpg

aguilera-clinton-153319878.jpg

Three and one half hour interview by the FBI. She may have applied for Director of the FBI and that will quash her antagonists.

What's laughable is that it's taken this long for them to interview her.
Nope. You always interview the most involved one last, so you don't have to keep going back and reinterviewing her every time another interviewee gives you more information.

I wonder how many hours were spent on "I don't recall", "I don't know what that is", etc., etc, etc.

Personally, I think that anyone that is hoping for an indictment or any sort of serious charges is in for a disappointment.

It's Comey. The "head" of the FBI. Don't you know anything?

Forum List

Back