Hillary Is Jesus?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I have seen and heard some strange things in my life but this speaker certainly rises to the top. Now granted this speaker is a Negro which makes his speech that much stranger.

First he compares Hillary to Andrew Jackson, you remember him that well known democrat racist they just removed from the 20 dollar bill. Andrew Jackson and George Wallace pretty much tie for the darkest days in Negro history.

Then this loser goes on to compare Hillary directly with Jesus. Did I miss the part in the bible where Jesus was a liar? Or he got people killed? Or he celebrated another's death? Jesus gave his life to save others. Hillary give others lives to save hers.

Got a news flash for you democrats, that preacher is going to hell if he don't start telling the TRUTH.

Fury

I have seen and heard some strange things in my life but this speaker certainly rises to the top. Now granted this speaker is a Negro which makes his speech that much stranger.

First he compares Hillary to Andrew Jackson, you remember him that well known democrat racist they just removed from the 20 dollar bill. Andrew Jackson and George Wallace pretty much tie for the darkest days in Negro history.

Then this loser goes on to compare Hillary directly with Jesus. Did I miss the part in the bible where Jesus was a liar? Or he got people killed? Or he celebrated another's death? Jesus gave his life to save others. Hillary give others lives to save hers.

Got a news flash for you democrats, that preacher is going to hell if he don't start telling the TRUTH.

Fury

Somewhere in here there's a story called Trail of Tears.

Fury

The clinton's sure have the coloreds bamboozled. Bet they shopped around to make sure the house they bought wasn't near any colored communities.

Obama was their messiah. Heck Hilliary can be their Jesus if they want.

Last edited:

Fury

Well, Greasy Lee, I hear some Trump supporters are calling him "God Emperor"...

Some Donald Trump Supporters Are Now Calling Him 'God Emperor'

462.jpg

Last edited:
Hillary is a professional politician, and Trump is a businessman that excels in the con. Clinton has vast experiance in government, Trump has none. Clinton is quite careful in her choice of words when dealing with dangerous situations. Trump is liable to say any damned thing that pops into his mind.

Neither in any way resemble any deity whatsoever. However, Clinton does represent more of what we expect in a sane human being.

• Banned
Hillary is a professional politician, and Trump is a businessman that excels in the con. Clinton has vast experiance in government, Trump has none. Clinton is quite careful in her choice of words when dealing with dangerous situations. Trump is liable to say any damned thing that pops into his mind.

Neither in any way resemble any deity whatsoever. However, Clinton does represent more of what we expect in a sane human being.
I would imagine more then a few folks have yelled the words "Jesus Hillary" but not in the way that preacher was talking.

Hilliary's end "And of Jezebel also spake the LORD, saying, The dogs shall eat Jezebel by the wall of Jezreel." Jezebel= "Baal exalts or Baal is husband" the wife to Ahab "love as adulterers" and Jezreel = "God sows"
Who carries a spirit like those two?

Fury

I'm glad that guy's not my congressman. He is amateur as f*ck.

"Wouldn't stay throwed." And they edit these speeches. Dems not afraid to pander though.
New emails out.
Putin: Hacked Emails Reveal That Clinton Threatened Sanders’ Wife

THIS is going to get interesting.
That would explain that look of total disgust on Bernies face as you could see him pursing his lips and biting his tongue while Hilliary spoke.

Bernie should have came out on all cylinders from the start. Saying the e-mail scandal wasn't a big deal? You kidding me? I never took him seriously. I don't think he did either, tbh; not til it was too late, anyways.

"Wouldn't stay throwed." And they edit these speeches. Dems not afraid to pander though.
New emails out.

That would explain that look of total disgust on Bernies face as you could see him pursing his lips and biting his tongue while Hilliary spoke.

So long Debbie......

Thanks for being a jerk.

Don't let the door hit you in your oversized ass on the way out.

New emails out.

Bernie should have came out on all cylinders from the start. Saying the e-mail scandal wasn't a big deal? You kidding me? I never took him seriously. I don't think he did either, tbh; not til it was too late, anyways.
Bernie is a little guy in a big shark lake and he attached his name to it all. Did he know what they were doing at the DNC? I doubt it but I do have to give him a lot of credit for sticking his head out there with a slitch like Hilliary leading the pack of dogs that will turn on her in time.

New emails out.

If you come out knowing more than the average Joe on the street the corrupt will throw every bit of shit they can out there in a hope that some will stick. That is pretty obvious by the crap they are slinging towards Donald Trump. False charges of every kind imaginable are thrown out as they try to create a smoke screen to cover their nasty asses. Tainting the water works the same in the lake as it does in a small pond just on a bigger scale.

New emails out.

If you come out knowing more than the average Joe on the street the corrupt will throw every bit of shit they can out there in a hope that some will stick. That is pretty obvious by the crap they are slinging towards Donald Trump. False charges of every kind imaginable are thrown out as they try to create a smoke screen to cover their nasty asses. Tainting the water works the same in the lake as it does in a small pond just on a bigger scale.

Trumps biggest worry is the GOP establishment shooting torpedo's into him. I don't want to EVER hear the GOP establishment tell me again I have to pinch my nose and vote for their RINO. How many times have conservatives been asked to do that yet the first time their RINO doesn't get the nomination and these pricks refuse to support the nominee. They have outed themselves.

New emails out.

Trumps biggest worry is the GOP establishment shooting torpedo's into him. I don't want to EVER hear the GOP establishment tell me again I have to pinch my nose and vote for their RINO. How many times have conservatives been asked to do that yet the first time their RINO doesn't get the nomination and these pricks refuse to support the nominee. They have outed themselves.
I agree and it appears to be getting worse by the day but then it took quite a few years to get to this point. People will have to be diligent to see through the lies.

Forum List

Back