Trump is Jesus... and yes, I will explain

OK, so here goes:

Jesus said that whatever anyone does to the least of his people, that person does it to HIM (hopefully Merchan is paying attention)

Mt 25:31-46

Trump is (worst-case scenario) the least of Christ's people because:

He loves law and order aka JUSTICE (The Bible says to obey man's laws)

He does not want legalized child murder (bullies murdering helpless children in the womb)

He appears to have given up most of his past sins/indiscretions

He cares about all Americans, not just those of a particular race

And I could go on and on

The Church Christ founded has not, that I know of, defined what "least of" Christ's people means EXACTLY.

But when it comes to one's eternal destination, I always say

Why take a chance?

Why take a chance attacking someone who has done so much good (protecting helpless children... protecting Americans from a foreign invasion)? He promoted Bibles.. We haven't seen corn pop do that...
It warms my heart to see how this verdict has push you crazies over the edge into the totally bizarre range

It warms my heart to see how this verdict has push you crazies over the edge into the totally bizarre range
The verdict just woke up people who do not follow politics. Many did not vote but they will now. They know the American justice system does not work like that and they will not have it.

I don't know about any other Christian here but Jesus's words look like

He is united completely with His followers, so much so that He endures hardships with them. Why the Father doesn't do more to just remove those hardships is a great mystery--- Then again, maybe He does more than we realize? It's just that we are often impatient..

But... lol.. Maybe he wasn't being "patient" after Trump got unfairly convicted because Trump now has something like $35 million in donations post-verdict! :auiqs.jpg:

so, you just called Jesus crazy

wow...

and btw thanks for proving my point in OP

whatever u do to me applies. Again, why don't you argue with Jesus directly on this--you know, since you don't see Jesus in yours truly?

I'd like to be a fly on that wall...

I am not responsible for your dementia. No, I didn't call Jesus crazy. I called YOU crazy for thinking Trump is Jesus.

The verdict just woke up people who do not follow politics. Many did not vote but they will now. They know the American justice system does not work like that and they will not have it.
Yes it woke people up alright. It woke those college educated suburban women and independents who will run from Trump like the shit bag that he is

I think most democrats are possessed by the devil

No, wait... I don't think that

I know it

Forum List

Back