Trump is Jesus... and yes, I will explain

Jesus has come back, in the form of unborn children, a Gift from Him
WTF?
and look what the sicko liberals do to them

You have a lot of nerve criticizing a good man like Trump who, albeit not perfect, is FAR closer to being that than

YOU are
LOL..............Trump is fleecing his herd, just like evangelicals, are fleecing theirs.

Televangelist says God told him he needs 4th private plane​

1717260838341.png
USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com › televangelist-wants-new-jet

May 29, 2018 — Specifically, God told Duplantis he needs a Dassault Falcon 7X, a three-engine private jet capable of carrying 12 to 16 passengers at speeds up ...

OK, so here goes:

Jesus said that whatever anyone does to the least of his people, that person does it to HIM (hopefully Merchan is paying attention)

Mt 25:31-46

Trump is (worst-case scenario) the least of Christ's people because:

He loves law and order aka JUSTICE (The Bible says to obey man's laws)

He does not want legalized child murder (bullies murdering helpless children in the womb)

He appears to have given up most of his past sins/indiscretions

He cares about all Americans, not just those of a particular race

And I could go on and on

The Church Christ founded has not, that I know of, defined what "least of" Christ's people means EXACTLY.

But when it comes to one's eternal destination, I always say

Why take a chance?

Why take a chance attacking someone who has done so much good (protecting helpless children... protecting Americans from a foreign invasion)? He promoted Bibles.. We haven't seen corn pop do that...

IMG_6871.jpeg

Trump won't get elected.

Do you really think this country will elect a convicted felon?

Do you really think the Deep State is going to allow it?
Yes I do. Trump is the better choice. I do not want an incestuous pervert in the WH. Why do you?

Attachments

• 1717261822721.png
    1717261822721.png
    339 bytes · Views: 1
Yes I do. Trump is the better choice. I do not want an incestuous pervert in the WH. Why do you?
I'm not sure incest can be proven?

But look at all the weirdos coming into our country... endangering all of us.. terrorists, drug pushers and all manner of criminals. Or maybe they just want to live off the taxpayers, don't necessarily want to commit crimes.. Well, why should we support people from other countries when wecan't even solve the homeless problem we already have?

Then there's how the Ds like to murder children in the womb even on their day of birth

But look at all the weirdos coming into our country... endangering all of us.. terrorists, drug pushers and all manner of criminals. Or maybe they just want to live off the taxpayers, don't necessarily want to commit crimes.. Well, why should we support people from other countries when wecan't even solve the homeless problem we already have?

Then there's how the Ds like to murder children in the womb even on their day of birth
I think it already is proven.

Then there's how the Ds like to murder children in the womb even on their day of birth.
Sure they do............
Just like your dear leader stated.

Trump makes false claim about 'execution' of babies after ...​

1717262162425.png
Sky News
https://news.sky.com › story › trump-says-us-states-sho...

Apr 8, 2024 — Donald Trump has said he believes abortion laws should be left to individual states to decide on - before falsely claiming Democrats support ...

Well given you think Trump is Jesus, you're not exactly playing with a full deck, if ya know what I mean.

You just said that Jesus is not exactly playing with a full deck

figures you'd say that

So... I guess people don't like what Jesus said, about how whatever happens to the least of His people happens to Him..

I thought it was a beautiful teaching of His...

(still do)

:)

Forum List

Back