Hillary Is Jesus?

"Wouldn't stay throwed." And they edit these speeches. Dems not afraid to pander though.
New emails out.
Putin: Hacked Emails Reveal That Clinton Threatened Sanders’ Wife

THIS is going to get interesting.
That would explain that look of total disgust on Bernies face as you could see him pursing his lips and biting his tongue while Hilliary spoke.

Bernie should have came out on all cylinders from the start. Saying the e-mail scandal wasn't a big deal? You kidding me? I never took him seriously. I don't think he did either, tbh; not til it was too late, anyways.
If you come out knowing more than the average Joe on the street the corrupt will throw every bit of shit they can out there in a hope that some will stick. That is pretty obvious by the crap they are slinging towards Donald Trump. False charges of every kind imaginable are thrown out as they try to create a smoke screen to cover their nasty asses. Tainting the water works the same in the lake as it does in a small pond just on a bigger scale.

They even try to spin their own bad behavior. Well, yea we were rigging; but the Russians are in the tank for.....

Somebody should explain to this dumbazz Negro preacher that Hillary is NOT Jesus.

Hillary is the Holy Virgin Mary Mother Of Christ.

I have seen and heard some strange things in my life but this speaker certainly rises to the top. Now granted this speaker is a Negro which makes his speech that much stranger.

First he compares Hillary to Andrew Jackson, you remember him that well known democrat racist they just removed from the 20 dollar bill. Andrew Jackson and George Wallace pretty much tie for the darkest days in Negro history.

Then this loser goes on to compare Hillary directly with Jesus. Did I miss the part in the bible where Jesus was a liar? Or he got people killed? Or he celebrated another's death? Jesus gave his life to save others. Hillary give others lives to save hers.

Got a news flash for you democrats, that preacher is going to hell if he don't start telling the TRUTH.

Fury

Well, Greasy Lee, I hear some Trump supporters are calling him "God Emperor"...

Some Donald Trump Supporters Are Now Calling Him 'God Emperor'

462.jpg

The difference is ours is a joke that passes you off...we don't duck his dick everyday abandoned disagree with him sometimes.....you really believe Hillary is never wrong and perfect=jesus

In their minds the first woman president but the SECOND new messiah?

Nawwwww......

Second besr?

An executive order would fix that; but she'll never get the chance.

Besides, it's not November yet and still George Soros has not spoken...did he do a "Vince Foster"?

That would explain that look of total disgust on Bernies face as you could see him pursing his lips and biting his tongue while Hilliary spoke.

Bernie should have came out on all cylinders from the start. Saying the e-mail scandal wasn't a big deal? You kidding me? I never took him seriously. I don't think he did either, tbh; not til it was too late, anyways.
If you come out knowing more than the average Joe on the street the corrupt will throw every bit of shit they can out there in a hope that some will stick. That is pretty obvious by the crap they are slinging towards Donald Trump. False charges of every kind imaginable are thrown out as they try to create a smoke screen to cover their nasty asses. Tainting the water works the same in the lake as it does in a small pond just on a bigger scale.

Trumps biggest worry is the GOP establishment shooting torpedo's into him. I don't want to EVER hear the GOP establishment tell me again I have to pinch my nose and vote for their RINO. How many times have conservatives been asked to do that yet the first time their RINO doesn't get the nomination and these pricks refuse to support the nominee. They have outed themselves.
I agree and it appears to be getting worse by the day but then it took quite a few years to get to this point. People will have to be diligent to see through the lies.

The GOP establishment is rooting for a Trump loss, they want to regain control of the party so they can get back to the status quo RINO corruption.

Trumps biggest worry is the GOP establishment shooting torpedo's into him. I don't want to EVER hear the GOP establishment tell me again I have to pinch my nose and vote for their RINO. How many times have conservatives been asked to do that yet the first time their RINO doesn't get the nomination and these pricks refuse to support the nominee. They have outed themselves.
I agree and it appears to be getting worse by the day but then it took quite a few years to get to this point. People will have to be diligent to see through the lies.

The GOP establishment is rooting for a Trump loss, they want to regain control of the party so they can get back to the status quo RINO corruption.
It has to be cleaned up or it will be turned into a third world shithole for a whole lot of people.

It has to be cleaned up or it will be turned into a third world shithole for a whole lot of people.

Well they have a running start racking up $20 TRILLION dollars of debt borrowing and spending the next several generations money. I can't understand why young people are not marching on Washington over this, they are being enslaved to debt so the current generation can live beyond their means.

Well they have a running start racking up $20 TRILLION dollars of debt borrowing and spending the next several generations money. I can't understand why young people are not marching on Washington over this, they are being enslaved to debt so the current generation can live beyond their means.
Many have a buffer with parents or grand parents and do not realize the consequences that will come in their future. Look at all the garbage being spewed out through the propaganda media. Why any portion of our media was allowed to be foreigner owned is beyond me.

Forum List

Back