Hillary is the one who should drop out

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
At least as Kathlenn Wiley thinks, turns out Hillary is the skank in all of this.

The Hag has called us bimbos,sluts,trailer trash,whores,skanks. From one woman to her rapist's victims.When will u resign from ur campaign?

KATHLEEN WILLEY on Twitter

"The Hag." Ivlove it!

Actually, she HAS to win this. There's a very real possibility she'll be doing time if Trump is elected.

"The Hag." Ivlove it!

Actually, she HAS to win this. There's a very real possibility she'll be doing time if Trump is elected.

I can only pray that Hillary and Comey share jail cells.

She should be in jail indeed.

Not only for that but for all her crimes and corruption!

And that nasty piece of work FBI Director James Comey aka the traitor, should also answer serious questions

My God what a bunch of thugs...what has America become?:(

BTW, if anyone wants to post about Breitbart being the source, FO.

these women need to be heard and believed. Not told they are bimbos and trailer trash.

She should be in jail indeed.

Not only for that but for all her crimes and corruption!

And that nasty piece of work FBI Director James Comey aka the traitor, should also answer serious questions

My God what a bunch of thugs...what has America become?:(
The price we must all pay for not snuffing out radical liberalism years ago.

If you want trump to even have a chance at winning you guys better pray she stays in because otherwise Trump isn't man enough to win this. He needed a crowded field to even get the nomination a one on one with a average politician means he loses.

If you want trump to even have a chance at winning you guys better pray she stays in because otherwise Trump isn't man enough to win this. He needed a crowded field to even get the nomination a one on one with a average politician means he loses.

that is absolute nonsense.

I don't expect you to believe it . If you had a brain you wouldn't have voted for Trump in the first place. If republicans had a real nominee the race would already be over.

I don't expect you to believe it . If you had a brain you wouldn't have voted for Trump in the first place. If republicans had a real nominee the race would already be over.

HA! I'll turn it back on you, if the democrats had nominated anyone other than the skank the race would be over. But it is not. Why do you think Trump won over 15 career politicians? Because he is exactly the opposite of Hillary the bitch. He is not establishment, he is the populist candidate. She is just a retread that is why she isn't 50 points ahead. And her latest smear is going to bite her in the ass when all of those Bill raped now come forward.

BTW, as with all self-righteous liberal that think they know everything, I am not a registered Republican and did not vote for Trump. But I will with much happiness for him if it keeps the skank out of the WH.

HA! I'll turn it back on you, if the democrats had nominated anyone other than the skank the race would be over. But it is not. Why do you think Trump won over 15 career politicians? Because he is exactly the opposite of Hillary the bitch. He is not establishment, he is the populist candidate. She is just a retread that is why she isn't 50 points ahead. And her latest smear is going to bite her in the ass when all of those Bill raped now come forward.

BTW, as with all self-righteous liberal that think they know everything, I am not a registered Republican and did not vote for Trump. But I will with much happiness for him if it keeps the skank out of the WH.
He won BECAUSE of the 15 politicians stayed in way to long. Also a shit load of democrats voted from him because he was the weakest candidate. That is the truth. How do I know this? Because only 38% voted for him in the primary. More voted for someone else.

He won BECAUSE of the 15 politicians stayed in way to long. Also a shit load of democrats voted from him because he was the weakest candidate. That is the truth. How do I know this? Because only 38% voted for him in the primary. More voted for someone else.

He won more votes than ever before, with 15 opponents. There is no saying how anyone would have voted had their candidate not been in the field. Consider also that they had the same advantage of what you allege Trump had. Trump won by a landslide and he may well win by one again.

Forum List

Back