Hillary is very sick.

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Pysically and psychologically...a sociopath constantly lying and scheming whilst her supporters do not even like her but simply support her because she is a democrat...she has the highest disapproval rating of any Presidential Candidate in modern history.

HILLARY COULDNā€™T EVEN ā€˜GET UPā€™ AFTER EXHAUSTING CONVENTION
"By the end of those two weeks thatā€™s exactly how I felt, it was, ā€˜Oh my gosh, I donā€™t know that I can get up, let alone what I will do if I am vertical.'ā€
Breitbart - AUGUST 13, 2016

Hillary Clinton stated Friday that she did not know if she could even stand up because she was so exhausted during the disastrous Democratic convention in Philly.

ā€œBy the end of those two weeks thatā€™s exactly how I felt, it was, ā€˜Oh my gosh, I donā€™t know that I can get up, let alone what I will do if I am vertical,ā€™ā€ Hillary Clinton said in a campaign podcast.

Photographic evidence of Clinton being helped up a flight of stairs in South Carolina recently set the Internet on absolute fire, inciting alarms about the candidateā€™s health. Clinton is still on medication after suffering a blood cot.

At the rate she is going, Hillary is going to be our fattest President yet.

Pysically and psychologically...a sociopath constantly lying and scheming whilst her supporters do not even like her but simply support her because she is a democrat...she has the highest disapproval rating of any Presidential Candidate in modern history.

HILLARY COULDNā€™T EVEN ā€˜GET UPā€™ AFTER EXHAUSTING CONVENTION
"By the end of those two weeks thatā€™s exactly how I felt, it was, ā€˜Oh my gosh, I donā€™t know that I can get up, let alone what I will do if I am vertical.'ā€
Breitbart - AUGUST 13, 2016

Hillary Clinton stated Friday that she did not know if she could even stand up because she was so exhausted during the disastrous Democratic convention in Philly.

ā€œBy the end of those two weeks thatā€™s exactly how I felt, it was, ā€˜Oh my gosh, I donā€™t know that I can get up, let alone what I will do if I am vertical,ā€™ā€ Hillary Clinton said in a campaign podcast.

Photographic evidence of Clinton being helped up a flight of stairs in South Carolina recently set the Internet on absolute fire, inciting alarms about the candidateā€™s health. Clinton is still on medication after suffering a blood cot.

Well seeing the amount of lying Bush had, and the fact that most Republicans don't like him, maybe you could start supporting Hillary because you knew how sad Bush got....

At the rate she is going, Hillary is going to be our fattest President yet.
She gained over a hundred pounds since the campaign started. Doctors have speculated that it's because of her medication.

No wonder her $12K jacket looks like it is made from carpet--those are the only looms that make shit that wide.

I see one pair of legs but 2 sets of ass, is this one of those weird camera angles?

Bill Clinton: "Listen to me (thumb between middle and first finger, wagging at you), I did not have sex with that woman, Ms. Clinton"

Lots of Dems, and Republicans for that matter, can't afford not to control the next Attorney General or many of the lower Federal Court judgeships, or they end up doing the perp walk into the pen. That's the only reason she's running, to keep her and Billy out of prison, and the only reason she has support from both Parties' establishments.

Forum List

Back