Hillary joins the recount

SMALL_jill-stein-hillary-recount.jpg

Not according to what I've read.

Oh and she did lose the only vote that counts.

Suck an egg you prick.

She probably didn't even lose that one.. but it shows why we need to reform the system.

The people got it right. The system got it wrong.

OMG If Trump had lost but won the popular vote and was doing what's going on her you'd be singing one different tune.

The system got nothing wrong. The system is performing just how it was supposed to perform. It just didn't go the way you and other idiots wanted it do

Hillary lost.

Trump won. Get over it. LOL

Well you have to hand it to the left wing gub'mint worshipers; Losing the Presidential election once wasn't good enough for them, they won't be satisfied until they lose it twice.

... on the bright side, once the recounts are done they'll have a good excuse to go out and riot again.

So why are you worried?
LOL, I'm not worried ya retard, you're the one with your vicarious partisan fantasies at stake here, not me.

You are ignorant as to how our republic; our union of states elects a leader. Educate yourself. You'll appear less ignorant.

Guy, you can do that all day, but the point is, THE PEOPLE SAID NO!

You see, I trust the people. When 53 or 52% of them say, "No way!", they probably got it right.
The states said yes. That's how it works. The people of of some states said "no"; and as such their electors voted for Hillary. I swear to god the liberals on this board have no idea how this country was actually intended to function, and why...

she better stop this crap or

Trump will put her away.

yeah, good luck with that.

So you want a president to arrest his political enemies?
I want the president to enforce the laws equally across the board for each, and every American. Even if they are a political enemy. Their political opposition should grant them no safety, nor sanctuary, for the sake of optics.

OMG If Trump had lost but won the popular vote and was doing what's going on her you'd be singing one different tune.

No, actually, I wouldn't because I've been pretty consistently
against the Electoral college if you'd paid attention to my posts over the last five years.

The system got nothing wrong. The system is performing just how it was supposed to perform. It just didn't go the way you and other idiots wanted it do

We just appointed a misogynist Nazi that most of the people didn't want. No, the system has never gotten it more wrong than this.

I want the president to enforce the laws equally across the board for each, and every American. Even if they are a political enemy. Their political opposition should grant them no safety, nor sanctuary, for the sake of optics.

Again, I keep waiting for you guys to cite a case where anyone else was prosecuted for what Hillary did...

oh, that's right. No one ever has been.

The states said yes. That's how it works. The people of of some states said "no"; and as such their electors voted for Hillary. I swear to god the liberals on this board have no idea how this country was actually intended to function, and why...

No, I just don't think we need to lash ourselves to the intent of a bunch of dead white slave owners who came up with a bad system because they didn't trust each other.

The people said NO loud and clear to racism, misogyny and ignorance, and we are still stuck with this guy because the Russians maybe hacked computers in a few states?

That's fucking crazy.

Rampant misuse of the Nazi label, betrays the left's ignorance as to who, and what the Nazis were...
And I'm lovin' it!

Again, I keep waiting for you guys to cite a case where anyone else was prosecuted for what Hillary did...

No, I just don't think we need to lash ourselves to the intent of a bunch of dead white slave owners who came up with a bad system because they didn't trust each other.

The people said NO loud and clear to racism, misogyny and ignorance, and we are still stuck with this guy because the Russians maybe hacked computers in a few states?

That's fucking crazy.

Oh so much angst, frustration, and desperation... The next four years are going to be joyous, for sure.

Rampant misuse of the Nazi label, betrays the left's ignorance as to who, and what the Nazis were...
And I'm lovin' it!

I know exactly who the Nazis were, my grandparents ran away from them.

Cult like belief in a leader.
Racism
Extreme Nationalism
Religious bigoty

Trump is a Nazi. And you voted for him.
Thank you for proving my point. You are clueless, but for a few leftist fear monger phrases. Phrases which showcase the left's ignorance as to who and, what the Nazis were.

That's fucking crazy.

You aren't lashed to the system. You are still free to leave this great nation to try and strike your fortune elsewhere. But laziness, sloth, and entitlement causes you to desire that the world around you, change to suit your whim, and will. The attitude of an immature, petulant child...

No, actually, I wouldn't because I've been pretty consistently
against the Electoral college if you'd paid attention to my posts over the last five years.

We just appointed a misogynist Nazi that most of the people didn't want. No, the system has never gotten it more wrong than this.

No. We just ELECTED a new President.

The FF were far smarter than you will ever be.

You seem to think those high population centers should elect the president every four years which exactly what would happen. No other votes would count.

If that's you're idea of a fair election it just shows how wrong you are.

Oh so much angst, frustration, and desperation... The next four years are going to be joyous, for sure.

You know, when I used to be Republican, I used to think that in 2000.

Then I looked at my busted 401K and my underwater mortgage in 2008. It became a lot less funny then.

No. We just ELECTED a new President.

The FF were far smarter than you will ever be.

The FF developed a system to avoid a civil war that happened anyway. Presidents SELECTED by the Electoral College are the worst ones in our history.

You seem to think those high population centers should elect the president every four years which exactly what would happen. No other votes would count.

No, every vote would count EXACTLY the same. One person, one vote.

I'm not sure why a vote from Wyoming should have more weight than a vote from California. There's really no good reason for that.

I'm not sure why a vote from Wyoming should have more weight than a vote from California. There's really no good reason for that.
Of course you don't understand it, since you have no grasp of history or how and why the United States Republic was established.

In your little world, the guy in Wyoming should have absolutely no say and be ruled exclusively by the wishes of the high population density areas of the country, after all, you cannot conceive that the guy in Wyoming might have different wants, needs and values than the folks in Los Angeles and NYC, that's certainly the ticket for maintaining the stability of the Union. You progressive imbeciles have only one principle, MIGHT MAKES RIGHT aka there's more of us therefore we can trample all over the life, liberty and property of any individual that gets in our way.

Fortunately for all of us the founders didn't think like you, they knew that the Chief Executive must represent the interests of all the states not just the ones with large populations, otherwise what incentive would the low population states have to stay a part of the Republic?

Last edited:

Of course you don't understand it, since you have no grasp of history or how and why the United States Republic was established.

In your little world, the guy in Wyoming should have absolutely no say and be ruled exclusively by the wishes of the high population density areas of the country, after all, you cannot conceive that the guy in Wyoming might have different wants, needs and values than the folks in Los Angeles and NYC, that's certainly the ticket for maintaining the stability of the Union. You progressive imbeciles have only one principle, MIGHT MAKES RIGHT aka there's more of us therefore we can trample all over the life, liberty and property of any individual that gets in our way.

Fortunately for all of us the founders didn't think like you, they knew that the Chief Executive must represent the interests of all 50 states not just the ones with large populations, otherwise what incentive would the low population states have to stay a part of the Republic?

He is a dumbass after all. A dumbass who thinks he's smarter than the FF who were very smart indeed.

Okay, reality check. The guy in Wyoming, (where the men are men and the sheep are scared) is doing pretty good. For every dollar he sends to Washington, they send back $1.11. MEANWHILE, the folks in NY an CA only see .79 of every dollar they see in Washington.

ftsbs-large.jpg

Fortunately for all of us the founders didn't think like you, they knew that the Chief Executive must represent the interests of all the states not just the ones with large populations, otherwise what incentive would the low population states have to stay a part of the Republic?

You mean other than getting the people who live in the populated states to subsidize their lifestyle?

Okay, reality check. The guy in Wyoming, (where the men are men and the sheep are scared) is doing pretty good. For every dollar he sends to Washington, they send back $1.11. MEANWHILE, the folks in NY an CA only see .79 of every dollar they see in Washington.

ftsbs-large.jpg

You mean other than getting the people who live in the populated states to subsidize their lifestyle?
LOL, so in other words, the guy in Wyoming shouldn't have a say in the selection of the Federal Executive because he's been bought off?

Sheesh,... the depth of your vapidity never ceases to amaze.

Forum List

Back