Hillary just APOLOGIZED for the 90s Crime Bill & told white people to admit our racism haha!!!

Japanese people just aren't inclined to commit crime on the level Americans are. Mindful of that, Japan has very strict immigration laws.

So 800,000 whites are in prison, I'm white and not outraged. The problem is that this country is filled with people with no morals. It's filled with people who feel entitled. People don't want to follow the law? Then you're going to jail. This why I follow the law just like most Japanese and Germans.
Most people in US prisons are there for drug offenses. This is different than in small countries like Japan or Germany, who are much better able to control their crime because they are small and much more homogeneous societies.

So 800,000 whites are in prison, I'm white and not outraged. The problem is that this country is filled with people with no morals. It's filled with people who feel entitled. People don't want to follow the law? Then you're going to jail. This why I follow the law just like most Japanese and Germans.

When you dont have facts just blame it on intangible things like Morals

Japanese people just aren't inclined to commit crime on the level Americans are. Mindful of that, Japan has very strict immigration laws.
America was founded by and has been created by and grown by immigrants. You come from immigrants. Everyone here does. It's an extremely different situation than in Japan, which has been a very homogeneous culture for thousands of years.

Yes and do you know why Japan and Germany have such low crime??? Well....what's the crime rate for Japanese and German AMERICANS living here???

Ah, here we go with the racism again. okay, let's factor out "White People" from your argument. What is the racial makeup of our prison population.

While it's true that our drug laws impact people of color more than white folks. (Which is why Rush LImbaugh and Cindy McCain get rehab while black folks get prison for drug offenses) the fact is, even if you totally factor out people of color.

Breaking Down Mass Incarceration in the 2010 Census | Prison Policy Initiative

40% of people in prison are white. That's about 800,000 out of a population of 300 million. THat's STILL FOUR TIMES what the incarceration rate of Japan or Germany is. If you factor in minorities who can't afford lawyers and shit, the incarceration rate ten times what Germany and Japan are.

So even factoring out the racism that most people consider a bad thing and all, our numbers for prison really still do k ind of suck.

Maybe we should try something else.

But you see Bux didnt disagree with anything in the OP. He just went "OMG" "Holy Shit" and "Rabble Rabble" to deflect from him not having a point and also to show his daily frustration with being white and with blacks.

So if you take out the race portion, what else will Bux speak about? Mass incarceration? Not on your life pal
well since race is the top discussion point these days, I'd say he's spot on! So, what is your issue pal?

Here I'll quote it again for you

Ah, here we go with the racism again. okay, let's factor out "White People" from your argument. What is the racial makeup of our prison population.

While it's true that our drug laws impact people of color more than white folks. (Which is why Rush LImbaugh and Cindy McCain get rehab while black folks get prison for drug offenses) the fact is, even if you totally factor out people of color.

40% of people in prison are white. That's about 800,000 out of a population of 300 million. THat's STILL FOUR TIMES what the incarceration rate of Japan or Germany is. If you factor in minorities who can't afford lawyers and shit, the incarceration rate ten times what Germany and Japan are.

So even factoring out the racism that most people consider a bad thing and all, our numbers for prison really still do k ind of suck.

and so what? My response is the same? you need me to write it again? White people is the biggest topic due to BLM. We didn't create them, the dems did. So, let's all talk about it, let's show who the racists really are. And Hillary goes off and admits she is. Wow!!!!!

America was founded by and has been created by and grown by immigrants. You come from immigrants. Everyone here does. It's an extremely different situation than in Japan, which has been a very homogeneous culture for thousands of years.
they are an older society by thousands of years. the US is a baby in the world you stupid fk. You have no idea the growing pains of a thousand years ago in Japan. You do know the European model though. Funny, you libturds just can't help your stupid.

Yes and do you know why Japan and Germany have such low crime??? Well....what's the crime rate for Japanese and German AMERICANS living here???

But you see Bux didnt disagree with anything in the OP. He just went "OMG" "Holy Shit" and "Rabble Rabble" to deflect from him not having a point and also to show his daily frustration with being white and with blacks.

So if you take out the race portion, what else will Bux speak about? Mass incarceration? Not on your life pal

Bullshit. I've said several times Bills crime bill was GREAT. It reduced violent crime. Good job by President Clinton.

Now his **** wife is apologizing for it.

Bullshit. I've said several times Bills crime bill was GREAT. It reduced violent crime. Good job by President Clinton.

and admitting she is racist!!!

Crime bill was great? Thats it? :laugh:

Crime bill was great? Thats it? :laugh:
Dot Com was as great.

Agree, and why Hillary discussed her racial ambitions on the debate. She has no facts on anything. Liar, murderer and traitor.

Seriously, wtf are you talking about?
800,000 whites in prison which is 4 times the rate of Japan and Germany and I don't care. I am white and I don't think we should release 600,000 white people because they are white. If they broke the law then they go to prison white or black.
There could be 8 million whites in prison and I would not care. I think it's got something to do with me not caring about race but the content of character.

Another crackas shitting their pants thread!! The feral savage southern cracka's in particular will have a very difficult time in America

Seems to me the next debate should be between the obese pantsuit queen and the Monica cigar aficionado slick Willie. It was just a week or so ago the former philanderer-in-chief got a bit hot in an angry defense of his crime bill, reminding critics how many black lives, as well as others, it helped save. But now The Hildebeast is trashing his work. We gotta get this sorted out!

Japan is in a Demographic Death Spiral because of its unwillingness to take immigrants. So it's a trade-off.

But most crime is committed by people who were born here... So that's another racist argument that holds no water.

I think there's a lot of disingenuous statements here on all sides. The very black leaders who are screaming about this now are the ones who screamed for it back in 1993. The very conservatives who are praising it now were the ones who mocked "Midnight Basketball" on Hate Radio at the time.

That said, can we honestly admit that with 2 million people in priosn, another 7 million on probation and parole, and we are still all scared to go out at night, what we are doing isn't working?

Forum List

Back