🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary keeps trying to conflate "RICH CORPORTATIONS" and "RICH INDIVIDUALS"

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
She is such a disingenuous lying bitch.

Corporations employ MILLIONS of people in America, but she frames them as RICH and EVlL entities.

I can't believe more people don't see through this bullshit.

Lowering CORPORATE taxes will allow for corporations to REINVEST in their company and bring manufacturing back to the USA and allow more JOBS in America. Then the GOVERNMENT can tax the additional payrolls.

It's not that tough to grasp.

Is Goldman Sachs one of those "RICH CORPORATIONS" that she rails against? If they are so bad, why did she deliver 3 speeches for $675,000 to Goldman Sachs?

Why did she tell Goldman Sachs executives that she doesn't identify with the middle class because she is rich? Why did she tell Goldman Sachs that she lies to the public?

Corporations employ MILLIONS of people in America, but she frames them as RICH and EVlL entities.

Lowering CORPORATE taxes will allow for corporations to REINVEST in their company and bring manufacturing back to the USA and allow more JOBS in America. Then the GOVERNMENT can tax the additional payrolls.

Is Goldman Sachs one of those "RICH CORPORATIONS" that she rails against? If they are so bad, why did she deliver 3 speeches for $675,000 to Goldman Sachs?

Why did she tell Goldman Sachs executives that she doesn't identify with the middle class because she is rich? Why did she tell Goldman Sachs that she lies to the public?
A link might give context to your assertions.

A link might give context to your assertions.

It's news to you that she got $675,000 from Goldman Sachs for 3 speeches?

Refer to the debates for her using RICH CORPORATIONS and RICH INDIVIDUALS interchangably. She is straight up lying about Trump's tax plan. Should I link the debate transcript?

Here is the link to excerpts from her Goldman Sachs speeches. It was not tough to find.

Let me google that for you

I heartily disagree.
MNCs support candidates and hand them legislation that allows them to use US resources without chipping in.
The only way to allow lower taxes for corporations is if they operate completely in the US.

Forum List

Back