🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Lashes Out At Rape Victim At NH Town Hall Questioning Her About Bill's Sexual Misconduct

No woman talks openly about being raped. She's lying.
And that type of accusation (with absolutely NO knowledge of the facts) is one of the reasons rape victims tend to be hesitant to come forward and see justice done to rapists...

That's exactly what Hillary does when she defends her rapist husband's criminal behavior...

She showed up to ask a question and be heard...

But that's the problem...

Anybody that questions the Democrats' narrative automatically loses their FIRST AMMENDMENT RIGHTS, according to the Libs...
Sure, and Jihadi Don lets anyone interrupt him to be heard! :cuckoo:

“Maybe he should have been roughed up. It was disgusting what he was doing.”
-Jihadi Don Trump, on "Fox and Fiends" about Black person beaten and kicked by his thug audience.

She showed up to ask a question and be heard...

But that's the problem...

Anybody that questions the Democrats' narrative automatically loses their FIRST AMMENDMENT RIGHTS, according to the Libs...
Sure, and Jihadi Don lets anyone interrupt him to be heard! :cuckoo:

“Maybe he should have been roughed up. It was disgusting what he was doing.”
-Jihadi Don Trump, on "Fox and Fiends" about Black person beaten and kicked by his thug audience.
And would you care to elaborate on why merely pushing a political agenda (in order to get "free shit") should be equated with being a victim of a VIOLENT CRIME????

That woman didn't show up there as a "rape victim", she showed up there as a Republican operative who wanted to disrupt her campaign event. And, seeing as she was interrupting and trying to cause a fuss, Hillary told her that she was being rude and wouldn't be called on.
The woman was a rape victim! It doesn't matter what party affiliation the victim is.

The woman was not a rape victim, she's a State Representative from New Hampshire. Here's her Facebook page -

Katherine Prudhomme O'Brien, NH State Representative

As you can see she's getting bashed left and right.

The issue she was bringing up was a conspiracy theory about Juanita Broaddrick from back in the 90's that never went anywhere.

There was a lawsuit filed about the issue, but it was dismissed by the courts in 2001.

Last edited:
Was this legitimate rape? You know if a woman really doesn't want it, her body shuts down. I learned that from Republicans.
So now you try to have a "ready-made" excuse for rape???

They would just LOVE you in the cell block!!!
20624280.jpg

I love the way Republicans assume Hillary has such power. She covers things up and creates things left and right. Wow, to me, that's why she should be president. Republicans have convinced me she's superwoman.

That woman didn't show up there as a "rape victim", she showed up there as a Republican operative who wanted to disrupt her campaign event. And, seeing as she was interrupting and trying to cause a fuss, Hillary told her that she was being rude and wouldn't be called on.
The woman was a rape victim! It doesn't matter what party affiliation the victim is.

The woman was not a rape victim, she's a State Representative from New Hampshire. Here's her Facebook page -

Katherine Prudhomme O'Brien, NH State Representative

As you can see she's getting bashed left and right.

The issue she was bringing up was a conspiracy theory from back in the 90's that never went anywhere.
It appears to me that she's speaking up for rape victims...

And YOU seem to have a major problem with that!!!

Would you care to explain why you think rape should be overlooked???

And that type of accusation (with absolutely NO knowledge of the facts) is one of the reasons rape victims tend to be hesitant to come forward and see justice done to rapists...

That's exactly what Hillary does when she defends her rapist husband's criminal behavior...
And have you been raped?
Nope, and I sure won't be...

Isn't the Second Amendment great???

Who did Bill rape?

And have you been raped?
Nope...

Good then we'll have no more of the matter from you.

How do you know this? Do you have a proof that this woman didn't show there as a rape victim?

Did she ever identify herself as a rape victim BEFORE shouting her question? I watched it on the news, and saw her stand up and yell, but didn't hear anything about her being a victim of rape.

If she'd showed up as a rape victim and identified as such, I might have some sympathy, but she showed up there as a political operative to disrupt the event.

Rape victims do not normally "identify" themselves as rape victims. WTF?

Rape is embarrassing, humiliating act. Rape victims do not normally want to "advertise" it.
Not as long as right wing nuts make a woman feel ashamed for having been raped. It's just a matter of degrees that some kill her.

How do you know this? Do you have a proof that this woman didn't show there as a rape victim?

She did not claim to be a Rape Victim...she was questioning Hillary about a conspiracy theory from back in the late 90's.

She's a confirmed New Hampshire elected representative, from the Republican Party. If that's not a party operative then I'll eat my hat.

Forum List

Back