🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Lashes Out At Rape Victim At NH Town Hall Questioning Her About Bill's Sexual Misconduct

No woman talks openly about being raped. She's lying.
And that type of accusation (with absolutely NO knowledge of the facts) is one of the reasons rape victims tend to be hesitant to come forward and see justice done to rapists...

That's exactly what Hillary does when she defends her rapist husband's criminal behavior...
And have you been raped?
Nope, and I sure won't be...

Isn't the Second Amendment great???
Yeah you're sure going to reach for that gun when a big negro slaps you into a coma then takes you violently in front of your cuckold husband.

I can't stand all these fake gun-owners who think they are actually ever going to get to use their guns.

It's like "I'm gonna stop all these suicide bombers with a pistol in my purse", it's just a dumb right-wing circle jerk like playing cops and robbers on a play ground.

Real people just get killed...right-wingers never experience real world just fantasies.

Apparently this chick has a rape fantasy.
So if you're confronted by an armed assailant, you can count on the fact that Obozo disarmed YOU to keep you safe.

I'm sure he will take that into consideration...

But a good dose of hot lead would DEFINITELY change his mind....

what feaux outrage by the rightwing, pretending like they care about women.... it's laughable.

what feaux outrage by the rightwing, pretending like they care about women.... it's laughable.
Not as laughable as Hillary pretending to care about women while attacking them in defense of her serial sexual abusing husband (or defending a child rapist and LAUGHING about the victim)...

I thought only the gullible believed that spin about the right being anti women.
Seems the frauds do too

What if she had been a black woman, who interrupted Donald the Chump's event, and started to holler that black lives matter, and then you find out later she's been a rape victim.

Would you have sympathy for her as well?

Forum List

Back