Hillary leaves the State Department a mess opening the department up to hacking

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
An obscure little State Department agency whose work is called "critical to the Department's information security posture" has been in a shambles for years, and is still in chaos, according to an audit report by the department's inspector general released yesterday.

As one result of all the bumbling and inaction, the security checks that the agency is supposed to perform and subsequent approvals for use that it is supposed to bestow every three years on 36 of those State Department systems have lapsed entirely, meaning that they are operating, in effect, illegally.

Some of the lapses have gone on for two years; in at least a couple of cases involving information systems that the audit calls "primary general support systems," the lapses have gone on since 2007.

Read more: State Department agency deemed 'critical' to information security is a mess, report shows | Fox News

Hillary leaves the State department a mess opening the department up to hacking and leaking information while the Obama Taps Top Fundraisers, Bundlers for Ambassadorships and other positions for which they are not qualified. This just increases the chaos in government.

She wanted to be president and zerobama made her a secretary. Can we expect more?

She is a lawyer. She could have been appointed to one of several positions in his Cabinet. But he appointed her to the one that would keep her as far away from him and DC as was humanly possible.

She is the person by whom he feels most threatened.

Last edited:
She wanted to be president and zerobama made her a secretary. Can we expect more?

She is a lawyer. She could have been appointed to one of several positions in his Cabinet. But he appointed her to the one that would keep her as far away from him and DC as was humanly possible.

Obama does not put qualified people in positions. He's all about the deal of getting himself elected. What happens after that, he doesn't much care. He "wings" the presidency and we can see where it has gotten us.

Obama does not put qualified people in positions. He's all about the deal of getting himself elected. What happens after that, he doesn't much care. He "wings" the presidency and we can see where it has gotten us.

Putting people in key positions is not about qualifications. It is about paying back the people who have supported you. The Clintons did support him after a fashion in his bid for presidency AFTER the primaries. He owed them something. But being VERY intimidated by them, he got them to the hinterlands as soon as possible.

I don't know if Hillary will make a run for it this time or not. But, having changed my registration, I really don't care who they run. I won't vote that ticket ever again in my lifetime, as abbreviated as that may be.

Forum List

Back