Hillary: Lesbian, Cocaine, Abortions, Violent Temper

Blind partisanship? I'm not the one believing in dopey stories that are obviously not true. You're the one who supports the birther king. The guy who goes on tv, claims Obama's birth certificate is false, which would have been a constitutional catastrophe and then all of the sudden it's not a big deal anymore.

You morons really do give real conservatives a bad name.
I thought Hillary started the birther stuff back during her first attempt? Now it doesn't matter? WTF?

No, it was started before 2008, a couple of people who supported Clinton passed around emails, as you know, no evidence Hillary or her campaign had anything to do with it and now king birther comes along and launches his investigation on tv, we have video of him.

But you're just another Trump apologist, ignore what comes out of his mouth that is caught on video but go all in on a fake interview of Bill Clinton.
I went all in on a fake interview of Bill Clinton? Quote it or be a lying shitstain. I didn't even read that article or comment on it.

Oh, I assumed you agreed with all the moronic bullshit in the OP.. It is absolute crap, right?
Total crap....because a partisan liberal said so...as usual. :p

No it's total crap because even the National Enquirer didn't buy Sally Millers story and the only people who giver her traction are right wing fringe 'news' sites.

Raise your standards.

The New York Times interviewed dozens of women who had worked with or for Mr. Trump over the past four decades, in the worlds of real estate, modeling and pageants; women who had dated him or interacted with him socially; and women and men who had closely observed his conduct since his adolescence. In all, more than 50 interviews were conducted over the course of six weeks.

Ruh roh!
Woman_Card_COLORDAILYKOS.jpg

Their accounts — many relayed here in their own words — reveal unwelcome romantic advances, unending commentary on the female form, a shrewd reliance on ambitious women, and unsettling workplace conduct, according to the interviews, as well as court records and written recollections. ... They appeared to be fleeting, unimportant moments to him, but they left lasting impressions on the women who experienced them.

Truth about your coke queen, coming from her husband, stings like a bitch, don't it.

Obviously there isn't anything this freak can do that her followers will not willingly ignore and keep on defending her.

Blind partisanship and loyalty to a party or individual rather than to the country is the biggest threat to this country, not 'PC'...

Blind partisanship? I'm not the one believing in dopey stories that are obviously not true. You're the one who supports the birther king. The guy who goes on tv, claims Obama's birth certificate is false, which would have been a constitutional catastrophe and then all of the sudden it's not a big deal anymore.

I thought Hillary started the birther stuff back during her first attempt? Now it doesn't matter? WTF?

No, it was started before 2008, a couple of people who supported Clinton passed around emails, as you know, no evidence Hillary or her campaign had anything to do with it and now king birther comes along and launches his investigation on tv, we have video of him.

But you're just another Trump apologist, ignore what comes out of his mouth that is caught on video but go all in on a fake interview of Bill Clinton.
I went all in on a fake interview of Bill Clinton? Quote it or be a lying shitstain. I didn't even read that article or comment on it.

Oh, I assumed you agreed with all the moronic bullshit in the OP.. It is absolute crap, right?
You're a lying shitstain, don't make it about me.

www.theamericanmirror.com/sally-miller-Hillary-and-her-coke-habit/

Oh my, pandora's (or Hillary's) box just opened, and a lot of dirty little secrets just came pouring out.

Slick Willy reveals the real Hillary:
Lesbian

Coke snorter (Roger Clinton her dealer --
Roger Clinton was charged with and convicted of a cocaine-related offense in 1985 and pardoned by Bill in 2001.)

Multiple pregnancies due to 'too lazy to take the pill...

Abortions, hate kids, had Chelsea for political benefit (a prop)

..."She’s a damn frigid bitch who prefers women; she won’t even compromise and be bi-sexual..."

"I recall Bill saying, “Everyone, including my staff, people at the law firm, even friends, knows Hillary is a cokehead but that’s okay. We tolerate Hillary on coke cause without it, Hillary’s a raving maniac."

Out of control, violent lesbian coke addict who hates kids, loves abortions, but had a kid for political benefit...tip of the iceberg.......wonderful DNC nominee and potential President.

:clap:
...and a loopy kunt

I'm not lying, I thought you were in agreement with Easy, I stand corrected. Also, not trying to make it about you, but you brought it up, what do you disagree with about the OP? It's a simple question.

No it's total crap because even the National Enquirer didn't buy Sally Millers story and the only people who giver her traction are right wing fringe 'news' sites.

Raise your standards.
Show some real evidence to support your opinion.

Bill didn't inhale, Hillary didn't snort...got it. At least Obama was honest enough to admit he smoked pot and experimented with other drugs in college...

1. I assume Bill Clinton did inhale
2. I could care less either way
3. I have higher standards for sources than you do.
4. There is no evidence Clinton is a 'coke head'.
5. Trump - man-baby birther king.
With the filth liberals want to be their president. I say drug test them monthly.

I'm not lying, I thought you were in agreement with Easy, I stand corrected. Also, not trying to make it about you, but you brought it up, what do you disagree with about the OP? It's a simple question.
Ya got busted, emotionally and irrationally flinging poo at whoever you thought doesn't agree with you. That's funny as hail...and revealing. Gotta love liberal intolerance, emotion, and lack of facts....but it's always someone else's fault.

:p

The American Mirror? Give me a break.
NN, save the Saul Alynski / Liberal 101 'I personally declare your source to be invalid' bullshit for someone who will passively accept that dodge.

Raise your standards.

That no reputable news source accepts her story on face value.

Ya got busted, emotionally and irrationally flinging poo at whoever you thought doesn't agree with you. That's funny as hail...and revealing. Gotta love liberal intolerance, emotion, and lack of facts....but it's always someone else's fault.

:p

Not really, that she never mentioned your OP I assumed she agreed with it. Doesn't really change the base of my response to her which is that the 2008 Clinton campaign and Hillary herself did not spread birther rumors.

Trump on the other hand went there....a lot.

Bill didn't inhale, Hillary didn't snort...got it. At least Obama was honest enough to admit he smoked pot and experimented with other drugs in college...

With the filth liberals want to be their president. I say drug test them monthly.

Of course you do, because that's weird, unnecessary and wingnutty.

Most Americans have to pass a drug test so they can work, so you can get your welfare check. So why shouldn't we drug test the president? Obama is proof drug testing presidents is a good idea.

Most Americans have to pass a drug test so they can work, so you can get your welfare check. So why shouldn't we drug test the president? Obama is proof drug testing presidents is a good idea.

Obama is proof of nothing, unless you are making the claim that he is on drugs for which you would need to back up.

There actually is no evidence in recent history that any sitting President has been on drugs with the exception of Kennedy for pain medication.

You're providing a solution without a problem That's why it's wingnutty.

Raise your standards.

That no reputable news source accepts her story on face value.
Bingo.

Easy saw the proof on the other thread.

She doesn't want to accept it.

Forum List

Back