Hillary Once Again Standing On The Body Of A Soldier

SLEAZY PIG
were you talking about mudwhistle for making the disgusting claim that the khans are terrorist sympathizers?

no I am referring to the sleazy pig----KHAN ---who JUMPED upon Trump ---SUDDENLY in a public forum and SPIT OUT----
an idiot accusation that amounted to, in sum and substance
------"LICK MY MUSLIM ASS because I SAY SO" I am not surprised. It is an Islamic thing
you are bigoted Nazi scum

SLEAZY PIG
were you talking about mudwhistle for making the disgusting claim that the khans are terrorist sympathizers?

no I am referring to the sleazy pig----KHAN ---who JUMPED upon Trump ---SUDDENLY in a public forum and SPIT OUT----
------"LICK MY MUSLIM ASS because I SAY SO" I am not surprised. It is an Islamic thing

No-----I am not-----Khan's action was despicable. If he wanted to tell an American citizen taking part in a political
forum 'I HAVE SUFFERED MORE THAN YOU HAVE SUFFERED' he should have written a letter. Khan is
an educated man----he KNOWS how to behave like a human
being but CHOSE to be OBNOXIOUS.

SLEAZY PIG

No-----I am not-----Khan's action was despicable. If he wanted to tell an American citizen taking part in a political
forum 'I HAVE SUFFERED MORE THAN YOU HAVE SUFFERED' he should have written a letter. Khan is
He's a Muslim who spoke his mind. You can handle that because you're nazi bigoted scum, just like mudwhistle who had to spread lies about a gold star family

SLEAZY PIG

what's funny about my post, OG??? Lots of Pakistanis are
educated and KNOW how normal people conduct themselves

SLEAZY PIG

what's funny about my post, OG??? Lots of Pakistanis are
educated and KNOW how normal people conduct themselves
You said you aren't bigoted nazi scum. a whopper like that deserves a chuckle

SLEAZY PIG

He's a Muslim who spoke his mind. You can handle that because you're nazi bigoted scum

wrong---he is a muslim who engaged in a basic belief of
ISLAM which is "muslims can and non-muslims cannot".
In shariah law----a non muslim who CONFRONTS a muslim
in an insulting manner is liable to the DEATH PENALTY. I learned that fact FIRST from muslims ------and later on from
people who survived shariah as non muslims.

SLEAZY PIG

He's a Muslim who spoke his mind. You can handle that because you're nazi bigoted scum, just like mudwhistle who had to spread lies about a gold star family

what lie has mud "spread about a gold star family"?

He's a Muslim who spoke his mind. You can handle that because you're nazi bigoted scum

wrong---he is a muslim who engaged in a basic belief of
ISLAM which is "muslims can and non-muslims cannot".
In shariah law----a non muslim who CONFRONTS a muslim
in an insulting manner is liable to the DEATH PENALTY. I learned that fact FIRST from muslims ------and later on from
people who survived shariah as non muslims.
bigot

what lie has mud "spread about a gold star family"?
you must have skipped over the op - or maybe bigots like yourself just believe every muslim is a terrorist sympathizer

Forum List

Back