🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary pandering to poor still, Bill and I are not like the "truly well off"

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Hillary Clinton: Bill and I are not like the "truly well off"

Hillary Clinton contrasted her personal financial situation with that of the "truly well off" in an interview published Sunday, saying she and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, earn money through income, not investments, and that they work hard for their success.

Clinton was asked by the Guardian newspaper whether she could convince struggling Americans that she would fight rising income inequality, given her own wealth.

"They don't see me as part of the problem," she replied, "because we pay ordinary income tax, unlike a lot of people who are truly well off, not to name names; and we've done it through dint of hard work."

Hillary Clinton: Bill and I are not like the "truly well off" - CBS News

Between the two they are worth over 100 million but they are not like the truly well off and struggle terribly when dead broke while enjoying an income of 12 million and a net worth of 10 million the year she claimed they were dead broke.

For someone not concerned about money she sure does speak about it a lot.

This is the same bitch who said she hadn't driven a car in 25 years. That's 25 years of limos paid for by the tax payer so gas and insurance weren't a part of their abysmal living standard. What was the ghost written book deal worth? Was it 8 million?

Liberals live in a make believe world of unicorns, abortions , and government tyranny. Nothing that's coherent and real, applies to them.. They make up statistics, 'facts,' statements, whenever they need it for political expediency.. See Benghazi talking points- Hillary says this shit because there is a segment of the Liberal Kook Zombie faction who actually believe it.. Remember, Odumbo was going to stop the rise of the oceans.. they all cried like Baby Alive's Peepee version babydoll.

This is the same bitch who said she hadn't driven a car in 25 years. That's 25 years of limos paid for by the tax payer so gas and insurance weren't a part of their abysmal living standard. What was the ghost written book deal worth? Was it 8 million?

I had forgotten she has not driven for that long... she is out of touch IMO, far out of touch.

The news said the up front money for the book was 14 million.

How do they expect her to exist and such a meager pittance? .. :doubt:

Sunni :) Missed you.. Still giving the loco's hell I see..

It must be meager given she is bragging about paying "ordinary income tax" as opposed to those unnamed ones not paying the ordinary income tax.

But wait, not so quick on the bragging about paying....

Bill and Hillary are reportedly using tax advantaged strategies used by multimillionaires.

Bill and Hillary Clinton are finding their way around an estate tax they have long supported, a cause they said would prevent the U.S. from being overrun by inherited wealth.

The Clintons are employing a series of financial planning strategies that will help reduce the tax burden on future recipients, which can be as high as 40%,

Bill and Hillary Clinton avoid estate tax they once supported - Fortune

Wealthy Clintons Use Trusts to Limit Estate Tax They Back

To reduce the tax pinch, the Clintons are using financial planning strategies befitting the top 1 percent of U.S. households in wealth. These moves, common among multimillionaires, will help shield some of their estate from the tax that now tops out at 40 percent of assets upon death.

Wealthy Clintons Use Trusts to Limit Estate Tax They Back - Bloomberg

More lies from Hillary.

CaféAuLait;9310671 said:
Hillary Clinton: Bill and I are not like the "truly well off"

Hillary Clinton contrasted her personal financial situation with that of the "truly well off" in an interview published Sunday, saying she and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, earn money through income, not investments, and that they work hard for their success.

Clinton was asked by the Guardian newspaper whether she could convince struggling Americans that she would fight rising income inequality, given her own wealth.

"They don't see me as part of the problem," she replied, "because we pay ordinary income tax, unlike a lot of people who are truly well off, not to name names; and we've done it through dint of hard work."

Hillary Clinton: Bill and I are not like the "truly well off" - CBS News

Between the two they are worth over 100 million but they are not like the truly well off and struggle terribly when dead broke while enjoying an income of 12 million and a net worth of 10 million the year she claimed they were dead broke.

For someone not concerned about money she sure does speak about it a lot.

You need to learn about reading comprehension

"Bill and Hillary have reportedly made more than $100m since they left the White House in 2001"

MADE, NOT KEPT

NET WORTH OF $10 MILLION IN 2001? LOL

"We came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt," Clinton told ABC News' Diane Sawyer in an interview that aired Monday. "We had no money when we got there, and we struggled to, you know, piece together the resources for mortgages, for houses, for Chelsea's education. You know, it was not easy."

..."In fact, the Clintons faced over $5 million in legal fees following 8 years of investigations and scandals. And as they prepared to leave the White House, the couple purchased their Chappaqua home with the help of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, who was the former president's top fundraiser."

Hillary Clinton's income a 2016 campaign issue? - CBS News

BASICALLY SHE'S SAYING SHE PAYS ORDINARY INCOME TAXES, NOT MITTEN TYPE INVESTMENT TAXES (15%)

CaféAuLait;9310785 said:

It must be meager given she is bragging about paying "ordinary income tax" as opposed to those unnamed ones not paying the ordinary income tax.

But wait, not so quick on the bragging about paying....

Bill and Hillary are reportedly using tax advantaged strategies used by multimillionaires.

Bill and Hillary Clinton are finding their way around an estate tax they have long supported, a cause they said would prevent the U.S. from being overrun by inherited wealth.

The Clintons are employing a series of financial planning strategies that will help reduce the tax burden on future recipients, which can be as high as 40%,

Bill and Hillary Clinton avoid estate tax they once supported - Fortune

Wealthy Clintons Use Trusts to Limit Estate Tax They Back

To reduce the tax pinch, the Clintons are using financial planning strategies befitting the top 1 percent of U.S. households in wealth. These moves, common among multimillionaires, will help shield some of their estate from the tax that now tops out at 40 percent of assets upon death.

Wealthy Clintons Use Trusts to Limit Estate Tax They Back - Bloomberg

More lies from Hillary.

So MORE right wing ASSUMPTIONS and crap not based on ANYTHING other than the same right wing garbage

Looks like hillary is running for President after all.
She made a lot of money on the book deal before this one.. No?
She will not allow herself to be potrayed as someone making a lot of money.Like evil people.
She wants the low information voter to think she is one of them struggling to just get by.

Last edited:
Liberals live in a make believe world of unicorns, abortions , and government tyranny. Nothing that's coherent and real, applies to them.. They make up statistics, 'facts,' statements, whenever they need it for political expediency.. See Benghazi talking points- Hillary says this shit because there is a segment of the Liberal Kook Zombie faction who actually believe it.. Remember, Odumbo was going to stop the rise of the oceans.. they all cried like Baby Alive's Peepee version babydoll.

Neo-Liberalism/Conservatives is/has destroyed the American Economy in favor of the so called "Job Creator"... In reality are "Job Exporters"...

Look at these so called conservative guru's, Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck ( the three wise monkeys) you name it, everyone of them dropped out of college, too dumb possibly, but more likely too close minded to accept any other opinion or theory!!!

Many people I listen to who say they are conservatives don't have two cents to scratch their a**s with, and here's the funny part most of them don't even have health insurance, not because they choose not to have it, but because they can't afford it, or simply because they can't get it because of current state of health, and they still defend the system.......truly pathetic!!!

Neo-Liberalism/Conservatives is/has destroyed the American Economy in favor of the so called "Job Creator"... In reality are "Job Exporters"...

Look at these so called conservative guru's, Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck ( the three wise monkeys) you name it, everyone of them dropped out of college, too dumb possibly, but more likely too close minded to accept any other opinion or theory!!!

Many people I listen to who say they are conservatives don't have two cents to scratch their a**s with, and here's the funny part most of them don't even have health insurance, not because they choose not to have it, but because they can't afford it, or simply because they can't get it because of current state of health, and they still defend the system.......truly pathetic!!!

Says the far left Obama drone!

Always good to recycle:

image0011.jpg

As if Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, or any Conservative pundit gives a knats nut what you think? What the hell does that have to do with the Hiledebeast lying her pantsuit off?

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem with the bitch is she lacks charisma. That's something that Reagan had, Bush 1 didn't have, Bill Clinton definitely had, Dubya had, and something Hitlerly will never have. Goes a long way to winning hearts and minds of stupid people in 50/50 polarized world where likability earns dividends.

Well once again I take the road less traveled and will once again defend Hillary. I defended her when the topic of how poorly her books were selling by scolding the country. A country that won't buy a book from a dried up lying hag really has problems.

Now I find myself once again providing a defense for what on the surface sounds like something a died up lying hag who lost touch with reality might say. But really, she is right. She is not like most of the well off. Most of them actually worked for what they got, they produced something of value, Hillary is nothing like that.

There I did my best.

Well once again I take the road less traveled and will once again defend Hillary. I defended her when the topic of how poorly her books were selling by scolding the country. A country that won't buy a book from a dried up lying hag really has problems.

Now I find myself once again providing a defense for what on the surface sounds like something a died up lying hag who lost touch with reality might say. But really, she is right. She is not like most of the well off. Most of them actually worked for what they got, they produced something of value, Hillary is nothing like that.

There I did my best.

LOL Great job!!!

I am sure there is a cogent thought hiding somewhere within your long run-on sentence?

But no one here has the time to decipher it. .. :cuckoo: :lol:

I am sure there is a cogent thought hiding somewhere within your long run-on sentence?

But no one here has the time to decipher it. .. :cuckoo: :lol:

I wish someone would explain the Republican party to me. Is it the party of the rich or the party of the dirt poor slack jawed red state gun toting bible thumbing red neck. It is so hard to keep track.

Forum List

Back