🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary pandering to poor still, Bill and I are not like the "truly well off"

Hillary_Jerk_Poor_Black_Child_250.jpg

Poor Bill and Hillary...
They are struggling just like the rest of America.

CaféAuLait;9310671 said:
Hillary Clinton: Bill and I are not like the "truly well off"

Hillary Clinton contrasted her personal financial situation with that of the "truly well off" in an interview published Sunday, saying she and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, earn money through income, not investments, and that they work hard for their success.

Clinton was asked by the Guardian newspaper whether she could convince struggling Americans that she would fight rising income inequality, given her own wealth.

"They don't see me as part of the problem," she replied, "because we pay ordinary income tax, unlike a lot of people who are truly well off, not to name names; and we've done it through dint of hard work."
Hillary Clinton: Bill and I are not like the "truly well off" - CBS News

Between the two they are worth over 100 million but they are not like the truly well off and struggle terribly when dead broke while enjoying an income of 12 million and a net worth of 10 million the year she claimed they were dead broke.

For someone not concerned about money she sure does speak about it a lot.

You need to learn about reading comprehension

"Bill and Hillary have reportedly made more than $100m since they left the White House in 2001"

MADE, NOT KEPT

NET WORTH OF $10 MILLION IN 2001? LOL

"We came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt," Clinton told ABC News' Diane Sawyer in an interview that aired Monday. "We had no money when we got there, and we struggled to, you know, piece together the resources for mortgages, for houses, for Chelsea's education. You know, it was not easy."

..."In fact, the Clintons faced over $5 million in legal fees following 8 years of investigations and scandals. And as they prepared to leave the White House, the couple purchased their Chappaqua home with the help of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, who was the former president's top fundraiser."

Hillary Clinton's income a 2016 campaign issue? - CBS News

BASICALLY SHE'S SAYING SHE PAYS ORDINARY INCOME TAXES, NOT MITTEN TYPE INVESTMENT TAXES (15%)

She is lying, the Clinton's have set up trusts to avoid taxes.

Wealthy Clintons Use Trusts to Limit Estate Tax They Back - Bloomberg

Feel free to keep defending her though.

CaféAuLait;9310671 said:

Hillary Clinton contrasted her personal financial situation with that of the "truly well off" in an interview published Sunday, saying she and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, earn money through income, not investments, and that they work hard for their success.

Clinton was asked by the Guardian newspaper whether she could convince struggling Americans that she would fight rising income inequality, given her own wealth.

"They don't see me as part of the problem," she replied, "because we pay ordinary income tax, unlike a lot of people who are truly well off, not to name names; and we've done it through dint of hard work."

Between the two they are worth over 100 million but they are not like the truly well off and struggle terribly when dead broke while enjoying an income of 12 million and a net worth of 10 million the year she claimed they were dead broke.

"Bill and Hillary have reportedly made more than $100m since they left the White House in 2001"

MADE, NOT KEPT

"We came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt," Clinton told ABC News' Diane Sawyer in an interview that aired Monday. "We had no money when we got there, and we struggled to, you know, piece together the resources for mortgages, for houses, for Chelsea's education. You know, it was not easy."

..."In fact, the Clintons faced over $5 million in legal fees following 8 years of investigations and scandals. And as they prepared to leave the White House, the couple purchased their Chappaqua home with the help of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, who was the former president's top fundraiser."

BASICALLY SHE'S SAYING SHE PAYS ORDINARY INCOME TAXES, NOT MITTEN TYPE INVESTMENT TAXES (15%)
I wondered what kind of moron would believe her abject bullshit.

Thanks for stepping up.

The Clintons were so poor that Bill had to ride in the limousine, from the house in Chappaqua to his office in Harlem, uphill both ways!

The partisan right is indeed afraid of HRC.

Yes. Because the same braindead morons who elected an utterly unqualified rabble rouser for President -- TWICE, because they didn't learn anything from the first 4 failed years -- will gladly elect an utterly unqualified liar.

She would continue Obama's failed and disastrous policies.

If you're feeling your toes stepped on, you should.

Of course she is. She already called income inequality a "disease." It will work too, and it always has. The democrats will set themselves up as robin hood and the evil corporate republicans as mean and greedy. The myth has worked for so long and of course the liberals always ignore the actual truth or will never credit republicans for cracking down on the scams. You ever see liberals credit Bush for cracking down on companies like Enron? No. In fact, they blame him for allowing those things to carry on.

Of course when someone like me points out those companies were busted under Bush and brought to justice under Bush, they....well I don't know.

FactCheck.org an organization which ascertains the validity of political campaign advertisements researched this accusation. According to FactCheck, "The Bush administration is doing a fair amount to fight corporate corruption, convicting or indicting executives of Enron, Arthur Andersen, Tyco International, Worldcom, Adelphia Communications Corporation, Credit Suisse First Boston, HealthSouth Corporation and others, including Martha Stewart. The Department of Justice says it has brought charges against 20 executives of Enron alone, and its Corporate Fraud Task Force says it has won convictions of more than 250 persons to date. Bush also signed the Sarbanes-Oxley legislation in 2002, imposing stringent new accounting rules in the wake of the Arthur Andersen scandal.

http://www.factcheck.org/

I love killing liberals false preconceived notions with truth. Don't you?
But, like the ghosts in The Sixth Sense, they don't know they're dead. Liberals keep parading their dead ideas around like Weekend at Bernie's.

CaféAuLait;9310671 said:

MADE, NOT KEPT

She's lying. Again. Washingtonpost.com: Hillary Clinton Futures Trades Detailed

Professional politicians are so out of touch and narcissistic that they actually think they can try stuff like this and everyone will just buy it.

Incredible.

Enough people do to make it worth the time to do it.

There are people in this thread insisting Hillary isn't lying.

Pathetic.

Granny wantin' to know...

... when was the last time Hillary has to take in some ironin'...

... or Slick Willie had to chop firewood...

... for some extra money to put food onna table??
:cuckoo:

Its tough paying the electric bill when you have a 100 mil in the bank. They're just trying to get by like the rest of us.

Liberal politicians try desperately to portray themselves as "everyman". This reminds me of Barack Obama saying that he and Michelle knew what it was like to graduate from college deep in debt like so many college students these days. Only Barry graduated from Harvard Law School with a six figure book deal and a job awaiting him at a law firm in Chicago paying big bucks. Obama chose not to pay off his student debt not because he couldn't AFFORD to but because he was in no HURRY to do so.

I have a friend who lives a few houses down from the Clinton's in Westchester. It's not a neighborhood where "broke" people live...it's a neighborhood where "broke" people aren't allowed!

Love how she downplays their wealth as if they are average Americans. Then she defends herself by saying they got their money through dint of hard work, unlike the rest of us who just walk out to the money tree every day. Does she think they are the only ones who work for their money? And the average person works even harder to stay afloat. Hillary raked in more money for giving one speech that the typical workers would make in 10 years. Boo hoo, poor little Hillary.

For her to imply that 100 million is just oh so average shows how out of touch she is regarding the plight of the working class.

It will work too. Look at how Hollywood does it. The moronic left wing voting base thinks they are all on their side.

Meanwhile lets look at Leonardo DiCaprio partying on the 5th largest yacht owned by an oil Sheikh.....

539b1ca51536723967b335a1_s-leonardo-di-caprio-world-cup-yacht.jpg

You have to stand in awe at the stupidity of the left wing voting base. At least 99% of them.

Yes, as the GOP base supports the multi millionaires 'leading' the conservative movement, Rush, Beck and Hannity... *shaking head*
I don't need a leader. I can make up my own mind about the issues.

You, apparently, need to have your opinions handed to you. Sad, really.

I honestly think Hillary stands no chance at winning the Presidency if she runs. She will prolly be a VP at best to carry the name. She is just so unlikable and has a history of literally doing nothing good with her mass of cash or power. Defending a child rapist, mass wealth while pretending to be poor as anyone, begahzi!!!, no accomplishments other than being born female and marry Bill.... Speaking with accents when in front of Hispanics and blacks...

Since Obama won a second term, I'm not counting Hillary out.
Never underestimate the power of large numbers of stupid people. It's what put Obama where he is.

CaféAuLait;9310728 said:
This is the same bitch who said she hadn't driven a car in 25 years. That's 25 years of limos paid for by the tax payer so gas and insurance weren't a part of their abysmal living standard. What was the ghost written book deal worth? Was it 8 million?

I had forgotten she has not driven for that long... she is out of touch IMO, far out of touch.

I thank God Almighty she is out of touch.

:D

In fact, the fear of HRC among the partisan right is palpable.

The thing is you cannot list any of her great accomplishments that make her qualified to be president.

We already asked for the qualifications of Obama, so we know those things mean nothing to you. You simply voted for Obama, mainly cause he had a D next to his name, and he is black.

If not for those two superficial things, then go ahead and list the things he did that made him qualified.

Again, you have nothing. Your stance on any of these type of issues is not on firm ground. I will be waiting for the lists of Hillary, and I will be interested in what you thought Obama had that made him qualified.

Turns out Obama is way over his head and he is a pure criminal. That is neither hear nor there. You are nothing but a patronizing racist who thinks patronizing people cause of their race is not racist.

You are not alone so you feel justified in your pathetic disposition.

Last edited:
In fact, the fear of HRC among the partisan right is palpable.
If you're prepared to make a rational case why Hillary would make a good President, I'm willing to listen.

NOTE: "Because she's a Democrat" or "She's not a Republican" is not a rational case. If that's all you've got, don't even bother.

Forum List

Back