Hillary panics...

2AF709B600000578-0-image-a-2_1438268837759.jpg
images
1438199792921.cached.jpg
KWQCDRBl.jpg

sheeesh lots of demos are hunters--------is she coming out AGAINST hunting? Isn't she begging the Midwest for votes?---

blurts out another lie..

"Trump because Trump and his kids have killed a lot of animals, so thank you for making that point,” Clinton said."

Prove it...bitch.

VIDEO: Hillary panics after protesters shout near Las Vegas rally stage - The American Mirror
Trump's polling numbers just fell off a cliff, his odds of winning the election have plummeted to 21% and republicans are abandoning him in droves.....

.....and its Clinton who is 'panicking'?

Laughing....Trump's ally just released an official statement confirming that 'we're not panicking'. Which they'd never have to do if they weren't panicking.

You're only revealing yourself with these posts.

sheeesh lots of demos are hunters--------is she coming out AGAINST hunting? Isn't she begging the Midwest for votes?---

I grew up in the midwest, probably not wise to piss off the hunters

never is and never was-------I grew up in the north east------
lots of hunters there too------THEY GOT THE GUNS------and some of them even have ......heads. Nothing like lunch with a BEAR HEAD staring down from the wall

lots of hunters there too------THEY GOT THE GUNS------and some of them even have ......heads. Nothing like lunch with a BEAR HEAD staring down from the wall

I shot my first deer when I was 14 under the watchful eye of my papa. What a thrill

I shot my first deer when I was 14 under the watchful eye of my papa. What a thrill

GOOD!!! you can attack HILLARY------tell her all about how
there are far too many deer------and they eat veggie gardens upon which INNOCENT MIDDLE CLASS CHILDREN rely.
AND ----it is good to CULL the herd so that the poor dear deer
will be able to SURVIVE-------and not STARVE to death or get run over by cars because of OVER POPULATION------accuse her of HATING BAMBI because she has a black soul

Forum List

Back