Hillary, please don't leave the country.

Anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together knew from Minute 1 that there was a lot more going on than discussions of 'golf and grandkids'

in retrospect, that weak explanation stunk even more than the fact that these corrupt hacks met in the first place. might as well have said 'nunya fuckin' business, peasants'

Stop firing your brains cells. Hillary is done. I don’t mind a woman as a president but, yet you sit here and bang the Hilary drum. What’s so fascinating about Hillary? What about Elizabeth Warren? I can tell you this and message me. Elizabeth has more electable chances

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stop firing your brains cells. Hillary is done. I don’t mind a woman as a president but, yet you sit here and bang the Hilary drum. What’s so fascinating about Hillary? What about Elizabeth Warren? I can tell you this and message me. Elizabeth has more electable chances

She got away with crimes, people are pissed.

ya I know so what can we do about it? The democrats are going protect her until the end of time

It’s just a matter of time before we learn how corrupt the obama administration really was.
I’ve been saying that since Trump was elected.

ya I know so what can we do about it? The democrats are going protect her until the end of time

Keep trying, We just found out that the whole Clinton "investigation" was a scam......we need to prosecute people that are pulling this shit

Keep trying, We just found out that the whole Clinton "investigation" was a scam......we need to prosecute people that are pulling this shit

Like who. If they are a Republican then this would happen right now but if they are democrats then I will tell you this that you should find a another hobby or serval because they will sweep it under the rug. Look at this dossier situation and, frankly we’re overlooking the situation. There are things that both candidates can be charged with. I agree with buckeye but, then when we have a group of people who doesn’t recognize the problem then what’s the situation?

No kidding, Hillary tell you that? Dumbass.

and....if Hillary runs....after all....

fear not.....

there's nowhere to run.....nowhere to hide

put a fork in her...she is done, baby!

Well there’s no reason to call names

Seek justice...

Just because others won't it does not abdicate everyone else doing what is right.

Like who. If they are a Republican then this would happen right now but if they are democrats then I will tell you this that you should find a another hobby or serval because they will sweep it under the rug. Look at this dossier situation and, frankly we’re overlooking the situation. There are things that both candidates can be charged with. I agree with buckeye but, then when we have a group of people who doesn’t recognize the problem then what’s the situation?

I agree ,but we need to demand justice. These fucktards must never be allowed to do this again

I agree ,but we need to demand justice. These fucktards must never be allowed to do this again

You know it’s like this. We can sit here and point the fingers and each other but I feel like both sides are responsible for it

Whats so fascinating . well thats easy that so many millions of moron all like the 2 of them.
Its really amazing there are that many dumbass idiots in the nation

It was really

Huh? Fuck Hitlery. She need to be locked up along with the douches that tried to railroad Trump.

Forum List

Back