Promises made......promises........???

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I'd like to hear from Trump cult members how they would in any way justify Trump promising to safeguard Medicare, Medicaid and social security........and THEN slashing these programs by ONE TRILLION over the next decade???

Try addressing the question without the usual and moronic, "....but, but Obama"....."but, but, Hillary...."

I'd like to hear from Trump cult members how they would in any way justify Trump promising to safeguard Medicare, Medicaid and social security........and THEN slashing these programs by ONE TRILLION over the next decade???

Try addressing the question without the usual and moronic, "....but, but Obama"....."but, but, Hillary...."

Those were "promises" he was making to defend against the lies Cankles and the dims where saying about him.
Those of us who support Trump are not against him fixing Medicare, Medicaid, and SS.
In fact I didn't like him saying he wouldn't touch those things.
MAGA

He isnt wanting to slash them you retarded dumbfuck. He is wanting to lessen the increases.
Gawd, you hacks are so dishonest.

So Nat, give us numbers, how is he "slashing" them?

Let me guess, instead of them getting trillions over the next decade, they only increase hundreds of millions.......but I bet money, that at the end of the decade they have MORE money than they do now.......(which is not a cut or slashing)

How about no using PROJECTIONS......have you ever known any to be correct?

He isnt wanting to slash them you retarded dumbfuck. He is wanting to lessen the increases.

That they are an you will notice they cherry pick what they want to bitch about. If they did the research they would have found exactly what you and I did.

Biased dimwits is what they are.

That they are an you will notice they cherry pick what they want to bitch about. If they did the research they would have found exactly what you and I did.

Biased dimwits is what they are.
They know and still continue their lies.
Commies have no shame

Trump was lying, as usual.

They rated that statement false.

Hakeem Jeffries
Congress member
tom-false.jpg
politifact-logo-big.jpg

President Donald Trump’s budget "threatened to cut $2 trillion from Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid"

Last edited:

Zero fucks given over here.

Now I do care about the fact that there still is no wall, and the fact that he still hasn't pointed the special prosecutor.

Of course, I'm not here to "fix" Trump cultists' delusions......Keep worshipping and forgo reality, nitwits....LOL

Forum List

Back