Trump sends multiple emails every day

Trump send multiple emails every day.
Read a few statements below.
There is no talk on issues. It is all about him being a victim and we must take down those who wronged him.
It sounds more of a call to go to war than go vote.
No wonder his followers look at this as a war not an election. They make it jjust that. a war

I WAS JUST CONVICTED IN A WITCH HUNT TRIAL!
On this dark day in history, I’m releasing this NEVER SURRENDER BLACK MAGA hat to stand against this injustice!
----------------
After my home was RAIDED WITH DEADLY FORCE…

After I was GAGGED INTO SILENCE BY A CORRUPT JUDGE…
After I was WRONGFULLY CONVICTED ON 34 RIGGED FELONY CHARGES
-------
asked my team to identify the TOP 1% of TRUE TRUMP REPUBLICANS after my rigged Biden conviction, and guess whose name was at the top?

YOU!!
When I TAKE BACK the White House, I won’t be listening to liberal billionaires or the FAKE NEWS media that hates our country.I’ll only be taking advice from REAL AMERICAN PATRIOTS LIKE YOU.
------------
Drill this into your head: I WILL NEVER SURRENDER. YOU WILL NEVER SURRENDER
-----------------
With you by my side, we will DEMOLISH the Deep State and VANQUISH our enemies.
I
Trump is mental, he lets us all know that whenever he is in front of a microphone or on a computer, yet half of America just waves their hand at that, and says "oh well, it's okay to be insane as President".

There are many problems facing this country, but none like this one.

There is no talk on issues. It is all about him being a victim and we must take down those who wronged him.
No wonder his followers look at this as a war not an election. They make it jjust that. a war

On this dark day in history, I’m releasing this NEVER SURRENDER BLACK MAGA hat to stand against this injustice!
----------------

-------
asked my team to identify the TOP 1% of TRUE TRUMP REPUBLICANS after my rigged Biden conviction, and guess whose name was at the top?

YOU!!
When I TAKE BACK the White House, I won’t be listening to liberal billionaires or the FAKE NEWS media that hates our country.I’ll only be taking advice from REAL AMERICAN PATRIOTS LIKE YOU.
------------
-----------------
I

A politician trying to raise money, I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya. LMAO

Trump is mental, he lets us all know that whenever he is in front of a microphone or on a computer, yet half of America just waves their hand at that, and says "oh well, it's okay to be insane as President".

There are many problems facing this country, but none like this one.
Yeah you fucks have screwed this country. Maybe you should move to North Korea where you would fit in better.

Thanks

A politician trying to raise money, I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya. LMAO

You are beyond stupid if you think any politician uses the tactics of Donald Trump to raise money.
He uses fear better than any con man around. But he is saying fear our country, fear our sytem.
And a bunch of people, like you, riddled with fear, buy in. Sad

You are beyond stupid if you think any politician uses the tactics of Donald Trump to raise money.
He uses fear better than any con man around. But he is saying fear our country, fear our sytem.
And a bunch of people, like you, riddled with fear, buy in. Sad
Fear LOL.

ANGER at you sorry fucks. Maybe a Meteor will hit New York and do the world a favor.

When does Trump face Felony charges for tearing off the matress tag?

Last edited:
Can you cite what laws Trump doesn't follow compared to Biden?
Trump is facing 88 criminal cases. He has been found gulty of 34 felonies. He has been liable for fraudulent business practices in civil court. He has benn found to have slandered a woman in two seperate civil trials.
He is the only President to ever refuse to have a smooth transition of power as required in the Constitution.

I do not know of any criminal proceedings against Biden. What are they/

----------------

-------

YOU!!
------------
-----------------
I

You started the war

You are losing the war

So now you don't want the war

It doesn't work like that

Trump is facing 88 criminal cases. He has been found gulty of 34 felonies. He has been liable for fraudulent business practices in civil court. He has benn found to have slandered a woman in two seperate civil trials.
He is the only President to ever refuse to have a smooth transition of power as required in the Constitution.

Lawfare from traitors

Fear LOL.

ANGER at you sorry fucks. Maybe a Metor will hit New York and do the world a favor.

When does Trump face Felony charges for tearing off the matress tag?
Mattress tag. The new joke that all MAGA is broadcasting.
The real joke is MAGA minions. A weak, sorry, pathetic group of people

Talk to the wall. The only people who believe this are those inflicted with TDS, for which there seems to be no cure. OH WAIT--the economy has cured some

Forum List

Back