Trump sends multiple emails every day

Considering the average idiot is more intelligent than you, I understand why you would consider it a compliment.
Another compliment from you. Thank you, again.
Don't you dare say anything nice about me. If you do, I will know I am screwing up big time.

He is advocating nothing in any of those, much less anything illegal.

Quote what he is advocating, and the statute it violates, Simp.
You are a Trump lemming. There is nothing he could say that you would criticize.

Another compliment from you. Thank you, again.
Don't you dare say anything nice about me. If you do, I will know I am screwing up big time.
Trust me, you can safely assume you’re screwing up big time every time you attempt to post something witty or relevant here.

You are a Trump lemming. There is nothing he could say that you would criticize.
You have nothing, Stupid.

He advocated no actions in any of the emails you posted, much less anything illegal...

THREAD FAIL!!!!!!!!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You never read my OP
These are not words of one trying to win an election. Violence throughout his comments

I WAS JUST CONVICTED IN A WITCH HUNT TRIAL!
On this dark day in history, I’m releasing this NEVER SURRENDER BLACK MAGA hat to stand against this injustice!
----------------
After my home was RAIDED WITH DEADLY FORCE…

After I was GAGGED INTO SILENCE BY A CORRUPT JUDGE…
After I was WRONGFULLY CONVICTED ON 34 RIGGED FELONY CHARGES
-------

asked my team to identify the TOP 1% of TRUE TRUMP REPUBLICANS after my rigged Biden conviction, and guess whose name was at the top?

YOU!!
When I TAKE BACK the White House, I won’t be listening to liberal billionaires or the FAKE NEWS media that hates our country.I’ll only be taking advice from REAL AMERICAN PATRIOTS LIKE YOU.
------------
Drill this into your head: I WILL NEVER SURRENDER. YOU WILL NEVER SURRENDER
-----------------
With you by my side, we will DEMOLISH the Deep State and VANQUISH our enemies.

Violence throughout his comments

Which of his comments called for violence?

You have nothing, Stupid.

He advocated no actions in any of the emails you posted, much less anything illegal...

THREAD FAIL!!!!!!!!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
This from the email Trump said today.
What is unbelievable are MAGA idiots send him money.
Nothing about why you should vote for him over Biden based on issues.
He muct like me more than you. He sends me emails
I NEED YOU ON MY WAR COUNCIL!

Biden and the DEEP STATE have declared ALL-OUT WAR against me!

THEY MADE ME A POLITICAL PRISONER.
A CONVICTED FELON!

But with your help I will soon be free when we peacefully TAKE BACK THE WHITE HOUSE.

Right here, right now I’m inviting you to join the OFFICIAL TRUMP WAR COUNCIL! >

Violence throughout his comments

Which of his comments called for violence?
From today. Why does he have a war council? I will find out when I show up for the first meeting

A CONVICTED FELON!

But with your help I will soon be free when we peacefully TAKE BACK THE WHITE HOUSE.

Right here, right now I’m inviting you to join the OFFICIAL TRUMP WAR COUNCIL! >

From today. Why does he have a war council? I will find out when I show up for the first meeting

A CONVICTED FELON!

So, no calls for violence. Good to know.

War on Drugs.
War on Hunger.
War on Poverty.
War on Illiteracy.
I have to admit. That is a good answer.
But based on further information in my invite From Don, I would say you are wrong

We’re up against some of the most EVIL people imaginable - the lying FAKE NEWS media and the corrupt DEEP STATE!
PLEASE, I couldn’t imagine winning this final battle without you by my side

I think President Trump should come up with a MAGA Salute.

Hmmm - A military salute wouldn't work, everyone knows the losers in the military and the defense industrial complex are all part of the deep state.

Let's see... Hand over heart wouldn't work because that what is used by swamp people for that other anthem, not the MAGA Anthem sung by J6 political prisoners.

We need something crowds can do while they attend worship services where President Turmps speaks.
Any ideas?

WW
1717810337030.png

Oh, they had it REALLY good under Obozo!!!!! He was GIVING kids away to them!!!!

God. You MAGAts are so gullible. You'll believe anything.

Forum List

Back