Hillary releases Homosexual Ad

Yeah, because your responses are actually intelligent at all!

Well killjoy since this "was" a light hearted thread......

Don't need your permission to respond in here, and what you consider light in humor is bigoted as can be!

Maybe next time start the thread off only asshole nutter may respond and I will skip what your worthless fucks have to write!

I think this thread has illustrated that the Right and the Left can rather easily exchange humorous banter with each other....you however darling, you seem to be devoid of humour.

Maybe you need to remove the stick :rolleyes-41:

I only have seen one person from the left that I know of and the rest are from the fringe right that has the stick up their ass.

I was responding to you and your OP, and no one else and was told in writing that I had no right responding to your nonsense, but I did.

So the stick is up your ass along with the other nutter that think that I need their permission to respond!

Well I didn't tell you you couldn't respond, I would never suggest such a thing. I disagree with you, but have no problem if you or anyone else responds to anything.

nor did i write that you did but someone else had a problem with it and is dictating what can be written to you...

There is nothing wrong with someone kissing or holding hands in public and because they are Gay or Lesbian makes no difference to me, but you did bring up YOUR CHRISTIAN VALUES, and how wonderful that you did!

The fact you're a Christian should not allow you to demand certain segments of our population go into the closet because you can not handle the fact that some find the same sex appealing and find love with each other.

Because you are Christian does not give you the right to dictate how others should act in public, and if you are uncomfortable then turn your head away, and if it is on TV then change the channel, DVR your show and fast forward the commercials, or better yet just watch Fox News and you will never see her commercial.

In the end you can proclaim your Christian religion all you want, but just those in ISIL screaming about how they're Muslim, well I don't care about your religion because I live in the United States of America and everyone should be treated equal, and your religion does not dictate what is proper or not proper in our society!

Dude, did you notice that everyone was having a good, friendly time, chatting along and teasing each other across political lines, and you just shit on the whole thing with your strident vitriol?

You're connected to the Internet. See if you can find a site that sells some perspective so you can lighten the fuck up.

When I saw who posted I just passed it on by because I knew what was coming....
No need to harsh my buzz.

Like I said, they have no sexuality. Just anger. Lots and lots of anger.

Apparently, homosexual sex kills your sense of humor and social skills. Someone should do a study.
Well there...sounds like you've got it all figured out. :lmao:

Hillary Clinton has released a gay campaign ad, featuring men kissing and women kissing and stuff.

Does New Hillary Clinton LGBT Kissing Ad Raise Religious Liberty Concerns?

As a Christian I find it all extremely distasteful.

You

Are

Not

Christian.

Intolerance goes against the teachings of Christ.

The bible has maybe two lines of scripture that refer loosely to homosexuality -- in the proper historical context, they are as irrelevant as the verses on stoning people to death.

Your twisted intolerant version of "christianity" is sick.

The Bible specifically states that a man should not lie with a man like with a woman. Also The Bible tells us, God tells us, this is His word and we can't interpret it any other way than He means it to be.

Who cares what the Bible says?

It was written by man and should never be used to tell people how to live, and if you believe it should then move to Africa to one of those Christian countries that put Homosexuals in prison and let the rest America live in peace!

Aren't there something like 150 million American Christians? So what, they're irrelevant?

I don't want to move to Africa darling, too many mosquitoes and too many Africans....:tongue::wink:

Dude, did you notice that everyone was having a good, friendly time, chatting along and teasing each other across political lines, and you just shit on the whole thing with your strident vitriol?

You're connected to the Internet. See if you can find a site that sells some perspective so you can lighten the fuck up.

When I saw who posted I just passed it on by because I knew what was coming....
No need to harsh my buzz.

Don't need your permission to respond in here, and what you consider light in humor is bigoted as can be!

Maybe next time start the thread off only asshole nutter may respond and I will skip what your worthless fucks have to write!

I think this thread has illustrated that the Right and the Left can rather easily exchange humorous banter with each other....you however darling, you seem to be devoid of humour.

Maybe you need to remove the stick :rolleyes-41:

Reasonable, decent people can. Screeching, fascistic ideologues, not so much.

Hillary Clinton has released a gay campaign ad, featuring men kissing and women kissing and stuff.

As a Christian I find it all extremely distasteful. If gay and lesbians must do this, then at least they could keep it within their own homes....Hillary releasing such an ad, well it shows she's desperate, the gay and lesbians are going to vote for her anyhow, so I'm not entirely sure why she's released this ad, she's preaching to the choir.

The publicness of gay and lesbians kissing and touching is most classless.

As a heterosexual woman, I don't feel the need to almost get-it-on in the middle of the street with Mr. Lucy.

Never mind gays and lesbians publicly kissing. I'd be mightily obliged if EVERYONE would stop making out in public. It seriously grosses me out, watching two people going at each other, tongues a-twirl, in a public place. And it borders on non-consensual sexual activity, since they're making me take part in their sex life as an unwilling voyeur.

Yeah...they should at least get naked and put on a real show!!!
Problem being it's usually two fat dikes no one wants to see naked...
Do tell us all about it.

Well there was only minor scaring of the retinas as I was able to look away fast enough to avoid permanant damage....but we we're at the LoneStar rally in Galveston and we ran across some of theseView attachment 56589
And we'll just say it wasnt pretty.....
Oh well, then. That explains it. You base your knowledge of gay women on signs....in Galveston of all places. :lol:

Ugly fat lesbians are a universal thing...I just caught these two in their natural habitat.
Disgustingly drunk and naked in public.

Why thank you because coming from you that is a compliment!

No, it is you dictating what should be written and if you disagree with it then you will lecture the individual about how they are a Liberal to you, and tell them they need permission to respond.

I did not need your permission to respond to the thread, and I wrote my opinion the the radical nutter that believe her religion should dictate what should be allow in general society.

Why don't you put me on ignore and stop reading my responses, and if you're too stupid to understand how to do that then figure it out!

P.S.

I do not need your permission to respond nor do I need you to tell me what I should write because this is not Iran where religious whores are to allow to dictate what others can say!

"I don't need to hear what anyone else says! I just need to scream and scream and scream until everyone else shuts up! Only my opinions can be heard!" :lalala:

I'm not putting you on ignore mostly because I know how much you absolutely HATE that there are other people out there, with differing opinions, who refuse to let you drown them out and shout them down.

Guess what? You came in here, you made an enormous, ugly social burden out of yourself, you did everything you could to utterly disrupt a pleasant conversation, and all it accomplished was that every time you post, I'm going to respond and tell you that everyone doesn't hate you because you're gay; they hate you because you're you. Even gay people hate you because you're you. And they always will.

And then I'm going to go right on back to having the pleasant conversation with other people that you tried to stop, because you're not only ugly, and stupid, and miserable; you're also helpless and irrelevant.

So keep screaming. You're still insignificant shit, and we're still talking.

Have a crappy day, dirtball.

Holy fucking shit!

I was responding to the OP, and was told by you that my opinion was not needed, and you are now claiming I am acting like you!

Are you kidding me?

First off if you hear me screaming then get some mental help you sick demented nutter.

Second, I was responding to the OP'er and you wrote to me about how I ruined your homophobic rant thread.

Finally, the fact you are so pissed off that I gave my opinion and are telling me to stop writing make me wonder why do you hate it when someone opinion differs from yours?

Now tell me again how I need your permission to post here!

It stopped being "homophobic" pages ago.

Pages ago?

I believe you're a closet case!

Well up until post #122 anyway....

I thought you were ignoring me you nimrod?

"I don't need to hear what anyone else says! I just need to scream and scream and scream until everyone else shuts up! Only my opinions can be heard!" :lalala:

I'm not putting you on ignore mostly because I know how much you absolutely HATE that there are other people out there, with differing opinions, who refuse to let you drown them out and shout them down.

Guess what? You came in here, you made an enormous, ugly social burden out of yourself, you did everything you could to utterly disrupt a pleasant conversation, and all it accomplished was that every time you post, I'm going to respond and tell you that everyone doesn't hate you because you're gay; they hate you because you're you. Even gay people hate you because you're you. And they always will.

And then I'm going to go right on back to having the pleasant conversation with other people that you tried to stop, because you're not only ugly, and stupid, and miserable; you're also helpless and irrelevant.

So keep screaming. You're still insignificant shit, and we're still talking.

Have a crappy day, dirtball.

Holy fucking shit!

I was responding to the OP, and was told by you that my opinion was not needed, and you are now claiming I am acting like you!

Are you kidding me?

First off if you hear me screaming then get some mental help you sick demented nutter.

Second, I was responding to the OP'er and you wrote to me about how I ruined your homophobic rant thread.

Finally, the fact you are so pissed off that I gave my opinion and are telling me to stop writing make me wonder why do you hate it when someone opinion differs from yours?

Now tell me again how I need your permission to post here!

It stopped being "homophobic" pages ago.

Pages ago?

I believe you're a closet case!

Well up until post #122 anyway....

I thought you were ignoring me you nimrod?

Nah...I'm pretty sure I said that was an option.

You

Are

Not

Christian.

The bible has maybe two lines of scripture that refer loosely to homosexuality -- in the proper historical context, they are as irrelevant as the verses on stoning people to death.

The Bible specifically states that a man should not lie with a man like with a woman. Also The Bible tells us, God tells us, this is His word and we can't interpret it any other way than He means it to be.

It was written by man and should never be used to tell people how to live, and if you believe it should then move to Africa to one of those Christian countries that put Homosexuals in prison and let the rest America live in peace!

Aren't there something like 150 million American Christians? So what, they're irrelevant?

I don't want to move to Africa darling, too many mosquitoes and too many Africans....:tongue::wink:

Can you provide a link to prove the 150 million Christian part, and also your religion should not dictate how I live or do you believe Americans should be forced to adhere to the Bible?

You

Are

Not

Christian.

Are you one of those christians who say the Old Testament applies? Or are you one of those christians who say that the Old Testament no longer applies?

You

Are

Not

Christian.

You don't understand, dear. To PantyBoy there, EVERYONE is irrelevant except him and those who agree with him. It's not just that their opinions, viewpoints, and desires are the only ones that matter; they're the only ones allowed to exist. And they're going to scream and stomp and flounce around until it's impossible for anyone else to be heard, just like a two-year-old who doesn't want a nap.

You

Are

Not

Christian.

You don't understand, dear. To PantyBoy there, EVERYONE is irrelevant except him and those who agree with him. It's not just that their opinions, viewpoints, and desires are the only ones that matter; they're the only ones allowed to exist. And they're going to scream and stomp and flounce around until it's impossible for anyone else to be heard, just like a two-year-old who doesn't want a nap.

This from the poster that told me that I was wrong for responding to this thread. Now it seem because I do not do as you say I am acting like the child but it was you that threw the fit about what I wrote to the OP'er and acting like a twat...

Projecting much?

You

Are

Not

Christian.

This from the poster that told me that I was wrong for responding to this thread. Now it seem because I do not do as you say I am acting like the child but it was you that threw the fit about what I wrote to the OP'er and acting like a twat...

Projecting much?
:meow:

Clinton is simply pandering but I am not exactly sure why considering she very likely has the gay vote pretty much locked up.

Forum List

Back