Hillary reminds us why we are happy that she is NOT the President

My God.....America and the rest of the world is beyond happy that the Hillary Cuckoo is not the President!

Thank you Thank you Thank You!!!! :clap: :bow3: :bowdown:
I know right !! I cannot come up with the words for how thankful grateful overjoyed I am
You tell me, the fuck stains are here in the middle of the night arguing about it. It seems to mean quite a bit.

Uhgh fine you got me I am an imbecile that is devastated that 2.1% more people voted for Hillary over Trump. Lol. I just think it's fun to point out such a poor argument : )

3,000,000 people isn't a small number. Trump won the Presidency and the election but it's fun to pull the club out and whack them with facts they can't dispute.

3 million isn't a lot when 129 million people voted for Hillary and Trump.

Again that's ONLY 2.1 % more for Hillary

Do you think 2.1% is a lot ???

No but 3 million is. Good harbinger of things to come. I know it will be lost on you but Americans are very fond of switching parties that control the oval after 2 term Presidents. HRC wasn't supposed to do anywhere as well as she did; and she ended up willing the popular vote. That it drives Trump enablers batshit crazy...just and added bonus.

3 million means something to people that deny math.

Again the 3 million accounts for 2.1% more votes for Hillary than Trump

You still haven't answered my question do you think 2.1% is a lot?? Yes or no

About 98% of polls throughout campaign and last polls all predicted a Hillary win.

You're uncharacteristically right; the polls were wrong. Given the absolute disaster of a Presidency Trump has had up til now and the denial his enablers are experiencing...it's fun to point out that 3,000,000 people knew better.

She got 3million more votes than your messiah. That is called winning the popular vote.
Is Hitlery sitting in the Oval Office as we speak? She didn't "win" anything, snowflake.
Sorry but facts are not your friend...then again neither is anyone else.
Are you saying we're not friends? So much for the left-wing narrative about "tolerance" and "acceptance". About "caring" and "unity". I guess that's only if people agree with you and now to your demands, uh? Fascist.

No but 3 million is. Good harbinger of things to come.
Oh good Lord. Not this again. You'd think you'd give up your side-gig as Nostradamus after your absurd and humiliating predictions last time. You went on and on and on about how Hitlery would win in a landslide and how she would appoint all of these Supreme Court Justices to take away our 2nd Amendment rights (sad that you celebrate the thought of constitutional rights being taken away).

But despite the fact that you try to anger your fellow Americans for "fun", the fact that you revel in the idea of constitutional rights begin stripped by the judicial branch, and the fact that your predictions fail every time - you're still my best friend! :smiliehug:

I'm glad that stupid bitch lost.

Trump couldn't have picked a better time to run.
Pretty much all of the U.S. is thankful that miserable bitch lost. Not only that - but much of the world as well.

She got 3 million more votes than your messiah.
18222517_1105880876209406_4750287211425139094_n.jpg

Every time she opens her mouth and every time smarmy left wing idiot media types defend her it makes us thankful she wasn't elected.

She threatens your hopes of returning to the 1950's lifestyle you all pine for. Anyone who does is your enemy; Hispanics, women, blacks, intellecuals....everyone.
You mean when minorities had families. They had respect for each other. Until liberals put them on welfare, for a vote. You mean that 1950's lifestyle?

Every time she opens her mouth and every time smarmy left wing idiot media types defend her it makes us thankful she wasn't elected.

She threatens your hopes of returning to the 1950's lifestyle you all pine for. Anyone who does is your enemy; Hispanics, women, blacks, intellecuals....everyone.

Hmmm, was the 1950's pre liberals? If so I'm all in.

Unfortunately for you, liberals founded the nation.

Yea, pretty sure it wasn't the same type of liberals we have today.
Those liberals owned slaves, and today's liberals also do. Through welfare.

Gee, you sound like an angry douche nozzle.
Angry? The fascists got their ass kicked and President Trump has been acting like a true conservative. I haven't been this ecstatic about the current state (and future) of our nation since Ronald Reagan was sitting in the White House.

Shove that up your ass.
CC is the quintessential progressive woman. Angry. Subservient. And oddly obsessed with anal sex. :dunno:

I think angry is a good term.

Not sure about the rest.

Angry? Hardly. I do like pointing out that your messiah lost by 3 million votes.
But, but, your messiah have us Trump.

Try once more in English.

Conservatives are obsessed with race.

You mean when minorities had families. They had respect for each other. Until liberals put them on welfare, for a vote. You mean that 1950's lifestyle?

Minorities do not have families today? Who knew?

No but 3 million is. Good harbinger of things to come.
Oh good Lord. Not this again. You'd think you'd give up your side-gig as Nostradamus after your absurd and humiliating predictions last time. You went on and on and on about how Hitlery would win in a landslide and how she would appoint all of these Supreme Court Justices to take away our 2nd Amendment rights (sad that you celebrate the thought of constitutional rights being taken away).

But despite the fact that you try to anger your fellow Americans for “fun", the fact that you revel in the idea of constitutional rights begin stripped by the judicial branch, and the fact that your predictions fail every time - you're still my best friend! :smiliehug:

I like rattling the cage of the mentally weak; such as yourself.

Minorities do not have families today? Who knew?
Yeah they are in record numbers in Chicago. A liberal utopia.

Lol, you're an idiot. Your race card has exceeded it's limit. I told the truth, to bad for you the truth hurts.

Lol, you're an idiot. Your race card has exceeded it's limit. I told the truth, to bad for you the truth hurts.

So did I; Conservatives are obsessed with skin color.

Forum List

Back