Hillary: Russian hack an attempt to ‘undermine our democracy’

That's the exact thing she said about anyone willing to challenge the outcome of the election....which is what SHE is doing.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hillary: Russian hack an attempt to ‘undermine our democracy’ - Hot Air
Are you saying that you think we should ignore the fact that Russia hacked and tried to influence our election? No biggie since your guy won... Is that the mindset?

I guess the first question is.....do they have a right to influence the election ?

The second is.....did they ?

The third is.....why is this a bid deal. You don't think countries have tried before ?

I guess the first question is.....do they have a right to influence the election ?
They have the right to speak their minds. The British parliament had some pretty nasty things to say about Trump and it was obvious what they thought about the election. But nobody has the right to hack and release like Russia did. That is a hostile act and need to be responded to.

The information being release no doubt influenced the election. But it was real information that was stolen and Clinton was not able to put out the fire. The validity of the election should not be questioned but the actions of the Russians should be responded to.

The third is.....why is this a bid deal. You don't think countries have tried before ?
Do I really need to answer this?

That's the exact thing she said about anyone willing to challenge the outcome of the election....which is what SHE is doing.

Are you saying that you think we should ignore the fact that Russia hacked and tried to influence our election? No biggie since your guy won... Is that the mindset?

They need to show the proof...until they do it's just talk
Really? They need to show the proof? Just like Trump needs to tell us his plan to defeat Isis?

What if the proof is from an informant or a spy that is in their government? Or from surveillance that we have on the Russians that we don't want them to know about? You think we should just put all our cards on the table and show our hands even if it compromises our intelligence assets? The arrogance from people like you who think they know everything and the lack of trust in our institutions, especially one as honorable as the CIA where operatives risk their lives for zero credit, is quite appalling.

Or this could be a fake story.
You think all of our intelligence agencies are lying? Is that what you are putting on the table?

They have the right to speak their minds. The British parliament had some pretty nasty things to say about Trump and it was obvious what they thought about the election. But nobody has the right to hack and release like Russia did. That is a hostile act and need to be responded to.

The information being release no doubt influenced the election. But it was real information that was stolen and Clinton was not able to put out the fire. The validity of the election should not be questioned but the actions of the Russians should be responded to.

1. They hacked the DNC. That should fall under normal protocols for hacking. What do we do to russian hackers now ? Absolutely nothing. So what makes this so different.
1. You are saying nobody every tried to influence an election before. Got it.

2. What proof do you have that it influenced the election.

3. I would think you do. Why is this a big deal ?

Really? They need to show the proof? Just like Trump needs to tell us his plan to defeat Isis?

What if the proof is from an informant or a spy that is in their government? Or from surveillance that we have on the Russians that we don't want them to know about? You think we should just put all our cards on the table and show our hands even if it compromises our intelligence assets? The arrogance from people like you who think they know everything and the lack of trust in our institutions, especially one as honorable as the CIA where operatives risk their lives for zero credit, is quite appalling.

You think all of our intelligence agencies are lying? Is that what you are putting on the table?

What have they said publicly ?

They, not some third party.

The corrupt bitch thinks that the Wikileaks revelations about her and the DNC fixing the Moon Bat Primary gleaned from her emails somehow "undermines our Democracy". Nothing about her corruption and dishonesty undermining our Democracy, huh?

Wow, the hypocrisy I pointed out and the irony of what Hillary is doing / saying just shot right over your head, didn't it?! :p

No, I'm NOT saying that. I wasn't referring to any of that at all, in fact.
So, you think CLINTON should ignore Russia's hacking??

WHY?

Nixon resigned in the face of imminent impeachment for the burglary of the DNC at the Watergate hotel.

Russia did the same thing, only they are an adversarial nation!!

Anyone who isn't seriously upset over this is just being STUPID.

Consider what Reagan would think of the former head of the KGB (Putin) hacked us.

I promise you, he would be rolling over in his grave.

Yet YOU think this is a partisan issue?????

The Russians did not hack anything!
The DNC and Podesta's emails were supposedly hack and ended up on Wiki Leaks. It has come out now that the "hacker" was a dejected Bernie supporter who did not like the was the dems treated his man Bernie.

The corrupt bitch thinks that the Wikileaks revelations about her and the DNC fixing the Moon Bat Primary gleaned from her emails somehow "undermines our Democracy". Nothing about her corruption and dishonesty undermining our Democracy, huh?
It doesn't matter what was found.

What matters is that Putin, the former head of the KGB hacked our election.

If you think that should be ignored by ANYBODY, you really need to pull your head out.

This is America. If you don't care, then leave.

If you think that should be ignored by ANYBODY, you really need to pull your head out.

You need to provide proof of Russia hacking...simply saying it is not proof

"our" election was not hacked by anyone (nor exposed). Trump won 30 states.
Despite voter fraud and sleazy DemWitted MSM SOROS tactics (prior to the actual vote).

What was hacked (apparently, it also could have been surrendered?) was a private citizen email (which contained plenty of DemWitted sleaze). If you don't like it? Lock up your sleaze? Again, You are hooked up to a wire that goes world-wide. Lock up your "Electrons" tight.

Are also you going to "bomb" the Okeefe guy for his incredibly damaging video evidence? That was just as hurtful as the emails?

Last edited:

Putin did not "hack the election". Even that asshole Obama said today that there is absolutely no proof of any election tampering.

What the Russians did was to hack into the DNC emails and gave the information to Wikileaks. . That is a good thing because it let us all know how corrupt Crooked Hillary and the DNC were. Isn't the truth always good?

If the Libtard press had been doing its job we wouldn't have to depend upon the Russians to expose the corruption of the DNC and Crooked Hillary, would we?

By the way, the Russians also tried to hack into the RNC servers but the RNC had better security. In other words if the damn Democrats weren't so dumbasses then we wouldn't know how Crooked Hillary rigged the Moon Bat Primary, would we?

Last edited:

1. They hacked the DNC. That should fall under normal protocols for hacking. What do we do to russian hackers now ? Absolutely nothing. So what makes this so different.

Read this slowly, you don't seem to be comprehending, it is very simple. Our CIA and intelligence agencies have reported that they have evidence that the Russians hacked the DNC and other government systems. The assessment of the evidence they have leads them to believe that the intent of the hacking and release of information was led by Putin and aimed to attack Hillary and help Trump. This is not my partisan interpretation, I literally just listened to the Presidents news conference and this what our Intelligence professionals have reported.

Why people like you feel the need to fight against it makes no sense to me. I understand that you see this as an attack to the validity of Trumps election, but it doesn't have to be that. It is simply an act by a foreign country that is unacceptable and needs to be handled. You understand if we do nothing, the next target is going to be the Trump administration, right?

Last edited:
Funny.

hiLIARy thinks the public knowing the truth about how the DNC rigged the primary is a threat to our democracy...while being completely unconcerned about death threats against electors if they dare fulfill the will of the voters by electing Trump.

What have they said publicly ?

They, not some third party.
The President just said that they have evidence and much of it is classified. They can't just say "we have a spy on the inside" or "we have been monitoring their communications from a spy satellite" come on man, use your brain and try to understand how intelligence works.

If you don't trust our CIA then thats fine, just say so... but in my opinion it is very sad to see our citizens side with Russia over our own CIA

The Russians did not hack anything!
The DNC and Podesta's emails were supposedly hack and ended up on Wiki Leaks. It has come out now that the "hacker" was a dejected Bernie supporter who did not like the was the dems treated his man Bernie.
You are wrong, do some homework. There is not one intelligence agency that disputes that the Russians have been hacking

China hacks the fuck out of us and has done billions in actual damage yet you libfucks express nothing but gay love for China. Why the double standard? I think we all know.

There's nothing she is saying that's not true. That's how Trump got elected. It has been CONFIRMED that Russians not only hacked into the Pentagon, but they were also very instrumental in getting Trump elected by hacking into DNC databases to help Trump win.
Russian hack almost brought the U.S. military to its knees

That's why the Kremlin broke out the champagne bottles on the announcement that Trump won.

Trump-and-Putin.png

China hacks the fuck out of us and has done billions in actual damage yet you libfucks express nothing but gay love for China. Why the double standard? I think we all know.
No love for China here... They have been taking advantage of us economically, threatening us militarily, and should absolutely be investigating for hacking activities. I haven't heard anything about them hacking and acting like the Russians in recent reports. Have you? Sounds like you are trying to shift the conversation... Why is it so hard for you to condem Russia, they are an enemy that we should all be against regardless of party.

Read this slowly, you don't seem to be comprehending, it is very simple. Our CIA and intelligence agencies have reported that they have evidence that the Russians hacked the DNC and other government systems. The assessment of the evidence they have leads them to believe that the intent of the hacking and release of information was led by Putin and aimed to attack Hillary and help Trump. This is not my partisan interpretation, I literally just listened to the Presidents news conference and this what our Intelligence professionals have reported.

Why people like you feel the need to fight against it makes no sense to me. I understand that you see this as an attack to the validity of Trumps election, but it doesn't have to be that. It is simply an act by a foreign country that is unacceptable and needs to be handled. You understand if we do nothing, the next target is going to be the Trump administration, right?

Do you always default to assuming that just because people don't share you POV that they don't comprehend ?

It has been reported that our CIA and so-called "intelligence" agencies have reported.......no one has seen any assessments. Until they become public, there is suspicion they don't exist. So any comments about the assessment are pretty much of secondary value to me. The Russians have been hacking in American for over a decade. I have first hand knowledge of some of their tricks. But the U.S. seemed little interested in that (they had a scheme going where they locked up people's computers using a program that looked like a microsoft product). They then said you needed a special code to get it undone (which they would supply to you if you gave them a credit card number....I mean you could not log on). When asked about this, enforcement agencies responded that they didn't have time for that. They knew where it was coming from but had little time to do anything about it....so you had to just suck it up.

Hacking the DNC is no big deal in my book. They simply shared information (none of which was really damning) they found (or so they say). Some people might have acted on it, but I saw no large swings in the polls (the tightened as the last week progressed, but it's not like they had not been there before).

Other countries have crowed and yelled about elections before. I see this as little different. But you keep acting like it's the end of the world. Maybe the DNC should have used code when talking about sabatoging Bernie Sanders.

Hillary has been hurting her chances from the start. Everyone knew she was not liked by a great many people long before this little side show started.

Do you really think the Wikileaks turned the tables on her ?

Forum List

Back