Hillary supports gay marriage. Takes money from gay-bashing church.

Nothing is logical about the far right wing reactionaries.

They emote from hate of others, and they have no love for America or its values.

They emote from hate of others, and they have no love for America or its values.

The thread is about Hillary and her accepting of support from a gay hating church.

Are you planning to vote for her is she gets the dem nomination?

Kind of makes your rhetoric about the RW and their Hate ring just a little hollow don't you think?

Rhetorical question. I know that you won't answer honestly.

The thread is about Hillary and her accepting of support from a gay hating church.

Are you planning to vote for her is she gets the dem nomination?

Kind of makes your rhetoric about the RW and their Hate ring just a little hollow don't you think?

Rhetorical question. I know that you won't answer honestly.
You are blathering as usual, making this unnecessarily about being unhappy that I metaphorically kicked your ass in this and another thread. Just let it go, son.

You vote for HRC, I surely won't, even if it is Rick Perry, heavens help us all. I prefer a Kasich-Paul ticket.

Now look what you've done. You've further exposed Hillary's blaring hypocrisy. You're about to incur the wrath of the leftist sycophants on this forum.

Hell, we know hillary is a hypocrite. It appears the black church is right there with her.

Forum List

Back