Hillary - The 'Politician' Version of Kathy Griffin

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Kathy 'ISIS' Griffin is still on tv, after posing with in an ISIS-esque photo holding a mock severed bloody head of Donald Trump, crying about how she is the VICTIM of 'old white men' and Trump 'bullying' (which consisted of Trump saying she should be ashamed of herself.)

She is blaming everyone else for her massive failure....

...just like Hillary is doing now on her 'BLAME' tour.

If she is a victim of something, it's her own stupidity.

Kathy 'ISIS' Griffin is still on tv, after posing with in an ISIS-esque photo holding a mock severed bloody head of Donald Trump, crying about how she is the VICTIM of 'old white men' and Trump 'bullying' (which consisted of Trump saying she should be ashamed of herself.)

good point-------they are so damned annoying. Can someone CLUE them it-----time to
go home and stay there.

The far right is the political version of Kathy Griffin.

If you all are victims of something, it's your fault.

Griffen needs to be kicked in the nostrils

no------the persons of the "left" tend to lay blame just as much as the extremes on the
"right". -------in fact, it seems correct to me to say "LAYING BLAME"----ie. scapegoating
is pathognomonic of JIHADIST NUT or NAZI NUT or COMMUNIST NUT------it's what they do.

Hey good morning Easy~

Whambulance.gif

Have a Great Day!

Now that you mention it. Hillary has been the target of disgusting attack far worse than what Kathy did .

no------the persons of the "left" tend to lay blame just as much as the extremes on the
"right". -------in fact, it seems correct to me to say "LAYING BLAME"----ie. scapegoating
is pathognomonic of JIHADIST NUT or NAZI NUT or COMMUNIST NUT------it's what they do.
yes --- the far right blames every one for what they don't like yet do themselves.
yes --- the far right is doing the blame game like Kathy Griffin
yes --- the far right is calling everyone else names

Far Right --- stand up and do what is right, and stop blaming everyone else for your failure to achieve the American dream.

Is it stereotypical to state, leftists ALWAYS blame others for their failures?

Jake is the perfect example.

The far right is the political version of Kathy Griffin. If you all are victims of something, it's your fault.
no------the persons of the "left" tend to lay blame just as much as the extremes on the "right". -------in fact, it seems correct to me to say "LAYING BLAME"----ie. scapegoating is pathognomonic of JIHADIST NUT or NAZI NUT or COMMUNIST NUT------it's what they do.
You'll also notice another example of their deflect/pivot/attack strategy there....

The far right is the political version of Kathy Griffin. If you all are victims of something, it's your fault.
no------the persons of the "left" tend to lay blame just as much as the extremes on the "right". -------in fact, it seems correct to me to say "LAYING BLAME"----ie. scapegoating is pathognomonic of JIHADIST NUT or NAZI NUT or COMMUNIST NUT------it's what they do.
You'll also notice another example of their deflect/pivot/attack strategy there....
Kathy Griffin is wrong and that the far right act like here are right statements, Mac. You pretend to be anything about a far right regressive, but there you are, buddy: you are you.

Both of these "ladies" would be readily forgotten if it weren't for a certain swallower-follower ilk of folk who's attention repeatedly resuscitates them in the public eye so the system may once again avoid its decline.

I cannot PIVOT------my anterior cruciate ligament is shot

That's my gut reaction, too. In both cases, I'm thinking "just stop, you're making it worse, isn't there anyone around you telling you that?"

BUT, I can't say for sure. Our culture is so whacked out right now that there's no way of knowing who is buying what.

Just have to watch it play out.

Actually, the whole thing is a publicity stunt. This is the most attention the bitter old kunt has had in 30 years. Two weeks ago it was "Kathy who?" Now she is a household name, right up with Osama Bin Laden.

Forum List

Back