Hillary - The 'Politician' Version of Kathy Griffin

The far right is the political version of Kathy Griffin. If you all are victims of something, it's your fault.
no------the persons of the "left" tend to lay blame just as much as the extremes on the "right". -------in fact, it seems correct to me to say "LAYING BLAME"----ie. scapegoating is pathognomonic of JIHADIST NUT or NAZI NUT or COMMUNIST NUT------it's what they do.
You'll also notice another example of their deflect/pivot/attack strategy there....
Kathy Griffin is wrong and that the far right act like here are right statements, Mac. You pretend to be anything about a far right regressive, but there you are, buddy: you are you.
Jake...are you insane?

Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy.

The far right is the political version of Kathy Griffin. If you all are victims of something, it's your fault.
no------the persons of the "left" tend to lay blame just as much as the extremes on the "right". -------in fact, it seems correct to me to say "LAYING BLAME"----ie. scapegoating is pathognomonic of JIHADIST NUT or NAZI NUT or COMMUNIST NUT------it's what they do.
You'll also notice another example of their deflect/pivot/attack strategy there....
Kathy Griffin is wrong and that the far right act like here are right statements, Mac. You pretend to be anything about a far right regressive, but there you are, buddy: you are you.
Jake...are you insane?

Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy.
He's just Jake. It is what it is.

And the far right and libertarians simply refuse to accept their responsibility in this mess of America, but the time will come when they will. They are nothing but political Kathy Griffins. The macs and gippers simply don't matter in the bigger scale of events.

18814357_10159460834755377_2810359208569600890_n.jpg

I cannot PIVOT------my anterior cruciate ligament is shot
my anterior cruciate ligament is shot
what were they aiming at?

And the far right and libertarians simply refuse to accept their responsibility in this mess of America, but the time will come when they will. They are nothing but political Kathy Griffins. The macs and gippers simply don't matter in the bigger scale of events.
neither do you jake....just sayin.........

One thing democrats can always count on is cover from the MSM. If the truth be known Hillary is as much an embarrassment to democrats as Griffin is to Hollywood.

"OLD WHITE MEN" have kept her down.

VICTIM CARD!!

I cannot PIVOT------my anterior cruciate ligament is shot
my anterior cruciate ligament is shot
what were they aiming at?

femoral artery-----they missed

Kathy 'ISIS' Griffin is still on tv, after posing with in an ISIS-esque photo holding a mock severed bloody head of Donald Trump, crying about how she is the VICTIM of 'old white men' and Trump 'bullying' (which consisted of Trump saying she should be ashamed of herself.)

She is blaming everyone else for her massive failure....

...just like Hillary is doing now on her 'BLAME' tour.

Sheeeeesh-----both Hillcat and Griffith make me ASHAMED of my------two X chromosomes
( I will not comment on the vagina issue----it's been done)

Isn't it interesting, and perhaps a bit telling, that on a politics message board,

the Trump supporters would rather talk about Hillary Clinton and Kathy Griffin than talk about Donald Trump?

One thing democrats can always count on is cover from the MSM. If the truth be known Hillary is as much an embarrassment to democrats as Griffin is to Hollywood.
...but the sad truth is, the truth is often purposely obscured and hence, unknown to many.

Isn't it interesting, and perhaps a bit telling, that on a politics message board,

the Trump supporters would rather talk about Hillary Clinton and Kathy Griffin than talk about Donald Trump?
We can only imagine the ENORMOUS shit storm stirred up by leftists all over the fucking world, if this were done to their Messiah.

Now that you mention it. Hillary has been the target of disgusting attack far worse than what Kathy did .
That's what she said on 24/7 media cycles when Obama kicked her ass in the primaries too...liberals= professional victims at all times.

Griffin and Clinton should team up and go on a national wide hate Trump tour. They could have an act where they get on stage and cry to the Moon Bat audience about how unfair life is and that Trump is a Nazi meanie.

The Moon Bats would pay good money to see it. Crooked Hillary could richer and Kathy Griffin could recoup some of the money she is losing by being an asshole.

Forum List

Back