🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary: Under Me, FORMER PRESIDENTS' Criminal Records Not Required on Job Applications

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
LINKS: Hillary vows: Under my administration, former presidents won’t have to declare their criminal records on job applications « Hot Air

I guess today's news that the State Department released e-mails PROVING she committed FELONY COUNTS of PERJURY during her recent testimony under oath before the Benghazi Congressional Investigation Committee (and her husband's record) was weighing heavily on Hillary's mind when she declared that UNDER HER PRESIDENTIAL ADMINISTRATION FORMER PRESIDENTS WOULD NOT HAVE TO DECLARE THEIR CRIMINAL RECORDS ON JOB APPLICATIONS!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Now she really needs to be president to make sure Chelsea's parents have a job in the future!

(What a strange thing for her to think of...well maybe not.)

LINKS: Hillary vows: Under my administration, former presidents won’t have to declare their criminal records on job applications « Hot Air

I guess today's news that the State Department released e-mails PROVING she committed FELONY COUNTS of PERJURY during her recent testimony under oath before the Benghazi Congressional Investigation Committee (and her husband's record) was weighing heavily on Hillary's mind when she declared that UNDER HER PRESIDENTIAL ADMINISTRATION FORMER PRESIDENTS WOULD NOT HAVE TO DECLARE THEIR CRIMINAL RECORDS ON JOB APPLICATIONS!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Guess I'm now qualified to be president!

Yeehaw

Forum List

Back