Hillary used commercial Spam Filter, which sent ALL OF HER EMAIL, to the Filter Service FIRST.

I doubt if Hillary sent any classified information through email

If she had, then you would have a real scandal
I'm sure everyone feels a lot better now that you've put our minds at ease. :rolleyes:

I've had a government email account for 25 years

The first thing that pops up is a message informing you that it is for unclassified traffic only. Hillary would be using the same email system.

There are other means available to transmit classified information

You're not Secretary of State.

You guys have been masterbating over this lame email story for weeks now

If you actually had Hillary sending unencripted Top-Secret emails over the air in an unclassified network you might have something

Since she deleted 30 some thousand of them before investigators could examine them, who, at this point, knows except for her?

But yes, I can assure you, Secretaries of State do not use an unenrypted over the air line to send Secret messages

And how long have you personally known Hillary?

Well of course not. Everyone knows that the US Secretary of State never deals with wireless communications of a classified nature.

The job itself is little more than a US "Mary Key Rep", wherein the Secretary of State goes around the world asking world leaders to make a list of their family and friends, writing upside down across the table, showing those world leaders how to make some part-time income and the power of just their list alone, can multiply their efforts... "If only you sell the average, you'll make 10 million dollars..., BUT, if you can show the US to one of your friends and they sell the average, you'll make 100 million dollars... ."

No need for classified information there... .

Of course we know that obama emailed Hillary and she emailed him, likely he was just getting some Ape-Ugly Reducer™ for Michelle and Hillary was likel just confirming his order and easing his mind with Fed-ex overnight Tracking info.

(Reader... The species of reasoning you see above, which has absolutely no regard for Open Email accounts for High Officials of the US Executive branch where secret, confidential information is routinely sent and received... has is left wide open to any hacker or those otherwise hostile to the United States... is the same which demands that nature has no say in the design and purpose of human sexuality... and finds a RIGHT to murder innocent babies still in their mother's womb... . At some point, we need to begin discussing the removal of votiging privileges from such people.)

If you actually had Hillary sending unencripted Top-Secret emails over the air in an unclassified network you might have something

But yes, I can assure you, Secretaries of State do not use an unenrypted over the air line to send Secret messages

WOW!

Can you also assure us that holder and obama did not establish policy which sold high powered semi-auto rifles to known groups who routinely murder massive numbers of innocent people, in an attempt to frame innocent US citizens for those sales? Having allowed MONTHS of Media ARTICLES blaming those innocent Americans for the sales, prior to the holder/obama policy being exposed, in the wake of US Law Enforcement officers being murdered by those weapons, as a direct result of holder and obama selling those weapons to them?

Meaning that obama's Secretary of State, who has advised us all that she exclusively used her own private email server, used a commercial spam filter, wherein her email... all of it... secret, top secret... anything that the titular head of the Ideological Left's Feminist cult, OKA: The Ideological Left... received through email, first went to McAffee FIRST... BEFORE IT WENT TO CLINTON'S SERVER.

But I wouldn't worry about it, it's unlikely that the Chinese, Iranians, Russians, or anyone else looking to get information of the HIGHLY COVETED VARIETY would EVER think about tapping McAffee Spam Filter Personnel or hack THEIR systems. So don't sweat THAT.

The MAIN THING to wory about here is that those SAME EMAILS do not get seen by Trey Gowdy!

"Hillary Clinton used a spam filtering service MxLogic to filter her spam and viruses. What this means is – employees at MxLogic, now owned by McAfee – had full access to all her classified state department email in unencrypted form."

BREAKING NEWS Spam Filtering Service had access to Clinton Classified Emails Dvorak News Blog
Stop your witchhunt against this poor woman! She's OLD. Most sixty year olds don't even know what commercial spam filter is. Hell, I'm not sixty, and I don't even know what one is. And when she and Bill left the White House they were DEAD BROKE, and had to borrow money to pay their lawyers. It's maybe all she could afford back then, and she just kept using it when the finally got a paying job. Come to think of it, it's probably best she's made the next potus, because then she and Bill will have gummit experts to help them with the technology. STOP PICKING ON HILLARY CLINTON!

Hello? The server she used as secretary of State is the server the Secret Service had set up for President Clinton....

I don't think you could get a server set up more secure than that.... if McCaffe was set up on it, Im sure those in charge of Bill Clinton's server and it being secured, are on to it!

Hello? The server she used as secretary of State is the server the Secret Server had set up for President Clinton....

I don't think you could get a server set up more secure than that.... if McCaffe was set up on it, Im sure those in charge of Bill Clinton's server and it being secured, are on to it!
uh...those same people were not aware that they could have 2 different email addresses on one device..
They are, by no means, a reason to not be concerned.

yep ! we know what type of filter she used because she hasn't turned in her server..

that's gotta be it !!!

This is Trey Gowdy:

1. Taking on Clinton, Gowdy repeats, “is not my job. That’s the job of the RNC, and the Republican candidate for president. … If they hired me for that job they hired the wrong guy. Why would you hire a not-even-two-term guy, all of whose training tells him to go where facts take him, who doesn’t even go to NRCC [National Republican Congressional Committee] dinners, who’s lousy at fundraisers, who hates to travel? Because that’s who you’re getting.”

The job he was appointed to do last year by House Speaker John Boehner was to chair a special investigatory committee on Benghazi after the Republican right roared its disapproval of previous failed inquiries. What does he know right now, I ask him, based on numerous witness appearances and 850 pages already submitted by the State Department?

Not all that much. He says he’s “seen no evidence” that Clinton ordered a stand-down of security forces in Benghazi, contributing to the deaths of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans on Sept. 11, 2012 , or any of the other more damning things the right typically alleges.

And if anyone expects him to chase the presumptive frontrunner for the Democratic presidential nomination to the gates of political hell to get tens of thousands of her personal emails, well, don’t bank on it. Right now, Gowdy wants an independent arbitrator to decide whether those 30,000 or so emails contain anything significant material to his probe, and he says he’d even accept a respected Democratic professional like Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz for that task. But when I point out that another committee he serves on recently accepted a high-level witness’s mere “certification” or a personal oath that his submitted emails were complete, Gowdy says a similar compromise might be possible with Clinton.

“That may be the best we can get. If you can’t get what you think is your reasonable alternative, because you’re dealing with the limitations of the legislative branch. What is your power to dictate otherwise? Public pressure maybe. But beyond that what can you do?”

People who know Gowdy well wouldn’t be surprised to hear him talk this way.

A Christian conservative elected in the tea party wave of 2010, Gowdy is a believer all right — but not in what many of his fellow Republicans would consider the “cause,” namely preventing, by any means necessary, the title President from appearing in front of Hillary’s name. He has little interest in becoming a latter-day Kenneth Starr. He has no visceral hatred of the Clintons, he says.

“I never would have become a prosecutor except for Bill Clinton,” Gowdy remarks casually, explaining that it was only when Clinton became president in 1993 that he got the job he’d long wanted, federal prosecutor in South Carolina, which had been denied him under George H.W. Bush.

When I joke that perhaps he should recuse himself from the Benghazi investigation for his pro-Clinton bias, he laughs. “She really is going to be, I don’t want to say a small part — I don’t know — but she is by no means the central focus of our inquiry. … John Boehner didn’t even mention her name when he asked me to do this. There are a million other things to pursue with respect to Benghazi other than Secretary Clinton.”

By the account of many friends and associates, it’s the law, not partisan politics, that Gowdy reveres. Gowdy himself says he’d much rather be a judge or even a law professor than a member of Congress, a place, he admits to me, that he’s come to hate. The House, Gowdy says, has become little more than as a venue for permanent political warfare, unrelieved by action. According to Dave Woodard, Gowdy’s political mentor in Spartanburg and the man who launched his career: “He said to me not long ago, ‘I thought I was doing more for America by putting bad guys in jail than hitting my head against a wall with 435 morons.’”

Mick Mulvaney, Gowdy’s friend and fellow member of the close-knit South Carolina congressional caucus, says selecting the 50-year-old Gowdy was a big risk for Boehner, who remains on permanently thin ice with his right-wing base.

“I think he’s more well-suited to be judge than a politician, which is why he was a great choice on one hand, but also a very dangerous choice for Boehner,” says Mulvaney. “He’s brutally fair, and brutally honest, and brutally transparent. While everyone assumes he’ll find something on Benghazi, it’s entirely plausible that he finds no wrongdoing, and if he does there are going to be some Republicans who are not happy with that finding.”
    Hillary Clinton s Enemy No. 1 - Michael Hirsh - POLITICO Magazine

So using your logic she did NO official business email at all, because we KNOW she didn't use a Gov address.

You know how preposterous that is?

This is Trey Gowdy:

1. Taking on Clinton, Gowdy repeats, “is not my job. That’s the job of the RNC, and the Republican candidate for president. … If they hired me for that job they hired the wrong guy. Why would you hire a not-even-two-term guy, all of whose training tells him to go where facts take him, who doesn’t even go to NRCC [National Republican Congressional Committee] dinners, who’s lousy at fundraisers, who hates to travel? Because that’s who you’re getting.”

The job he was appointed to do last year by House Speaker John Boehner was to chair a special investigatory committee on Benghazi after the Republican right roared its disapproval of previous failed inquiries. What does he know right now, I ask him, based on numerous witness appearances and 850 pages already submitted by the State Department?

Not all that much. He says he’s “seen no evidence” that Clinton ordered a stand-down of security forces in Benghazi, contributing to the deaths of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans on Sept. 11, 2012 , or any of the other more damning things the right typically alleges.

And if anyone expects him to chase the presumptive frontrunner for the Democratic presidential nomination to the gates of political hell to get tens of thousands of her personal emails, well, don’t bank on it. Right now, Gowdy wants an independent arbitrator to decide whether those 30,000 or so emails contain anything significant material to his probe, and he says he’d even accept a respected Democratic professional like Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz for that task. But when I point out that another committee he serves on recently accepted a high-level witness’s mere “certification” or a personal oath that his submitted emails were complete, Gowdy says a similar compromise might be possible with Clinton.

“That may be the best we can get. If you can’t get what you think is your reasonable alternative, because you’re dealing with the limitations of the legislative branch. What is your power to dictate otherwise? Public pressure maybe. But beyond that what can you do?”

A Christian conservative elected in the tea party wave of 2010, Gowdy is a believer all right — but not in what many of his fellow Republicans would consider the “cause,” namely preventing, by any means necessary, the title President from appearing in front of Hillary’s name. He has little interest in becoming a latter-day Kenneth Starr. He has no visceral hatred of the Clintons, he says.

“I never would have become a prosecutor except for Bill Clinton,” Gowdy remarks casually, explaining that it was only when Clinton became president in 1993 that he got the job he’d long wanted, federal prosecutor in South Carolina, which had been denied him under George H.W. Bush.

When I joke that perhaps he should recuse himself from the Benghazi investigation for his pro-Clinton bias, he laughs. “She really is going to be, I don’t want to say a small part — I don’t know — but she is by no means the central focus of our inquiry. … John Boehner didn’t even mention her name when he asked me to do this. There are a million other things to pursue with respect to Benghazi other than Secretary Clinton.”

By the account of many friends and associates, it’s the law, not partisan politics, that Gowdy reveres. Gowdy himself says he’d much rather be a judge or even a law professor than a member of Congress, a place, he admits to me, that he’s come to hate. The House, Gowdy says, has become little more than as a venue for permanent political warfare, unrelieved by action. According to Dave Woodard, Gowdy’s political mentor in Spartanburg and the man who launched his career: “He said to me not long ago, ‘I thought I was doing more for America by putting bad guys in jail than hitting my head against a wall with 435 morons.’”

Mick Mulvaney, Gowdy’s friend and fellow member of the close-knit South Carolina congressional caucus, says selecting the 50-year-old Gowdy was a big risk for Boehner, who remains on permanently thin ice with his right-wing base.

“I think he’s more well-suited to be judge than a politician, which is why he was a great choice on one hand, but also a very dangerous choice for Boehner,” says Mulvaney. “He’s brutally fair, and brutally honest, and brutally transparent. While everyone assumes he’ll find something on Benghazi, it’s entirely plausible that he finds no wrongdoing, and if he does there are going to be some Republicans who are not happy with that finding.”
Uh...excuse me....he made that determination while under the impression that all emails sent and received by the State department during and immediately before and after the attack were reviewed.

It was months afterwards that it was found that such was not the case.

But lets ignore that fact.

Meaning that obama's Secretary of State, who has advised us all that she exclusively used her own private email server, used a commercial spam filter, wherein her email... all of it... secret, top secret... anything that the titular head of the Ideological Left's Feminist cult, OKA: The Ideological Left... received through email, first went to McAffee FIRST... BEFORE IT WENT TO CLINTON'S SERVER.

But I wouldn't worry about it, it's unlikely that the Chinese, Iranians, Russians, or anyone else looking to get information of the HIGHLY COVETED VARIETY would EVER think about tapping McAffee Spam Filter Personnel or hack THEIR systems. So don't sweat THAT.

The MAIN THING to wory about here is that those SAME EMAILS do not get seen by Trey Gowdy!

"Hillary Clinton used a spam filtering service MxLogic to filter her spam and viruses. What this means is – employees at MxLogic, now owned by McAfee – had full access to all her classified state department email in unencrypted form."

BREAKING NEWS Spam Filtering Service had access to Clinton Classified Emails Dvorak News Blog
Stop your witchhunt against this poor woman! She's OLD. Most sixty year olds don't even know what commercial spam filter is. Hell, I'm not sixty, and I don't even know what one is. And when she and Bill left the White House they were DEAD BROKE, and had to borrow money to pay their lawyers. It's maybe all she could afford back then, and she just kept using it when the finally got a paying job. Come to think of it, it's probably best she's made the next potus, because then she and Bill will have gummit experts to help them with the technology. STOP PICKING ON HILLARY CLINTON!

All the more reason she shouldn't be POTUS, thank you

This is Trey Gowdy:

Uh...excuse me....he made that determination while under the impression that all emails sent and received by the State department during and immediately before and after the attack were reviewed.

It was months afterwards that it was found that such was not the case
But lets ignore that fact.
Me thinks you should look in the mirror......

It's not me distorting facts Jarhead.....

the above interview and link is from the day after Hillary announced her email situation at the UN....

and if you even bothered to read the article, you would know that....

I'm sure everyone feels a lot better now that you've put our minds at ease. :rolleyes:

The first thing that pops up is a message informing you that it is for unclassified traffic only. Hillary would be using the same email system.

No wonder you work for the government... dumb as a bag of broken doorknobs.

:lol:

Well of course not. Everyone knows that the US Secretary of State never deals with wireless communications of a classified nature.

The job itself is little more than a US "Mary Key Rep", wherein the Secretary of State goes around the world asking world leaders to make a list of their family and friends, writing upside down across the table, showing those world leaders how to make some part-time income and the power of just their list alone, can multiply their efforts... "If only you sell the average, you'll make 10 million dollars..., BUT, if you can show the US to one of your friends and they sell the average, you'll make 100 million dollars... ."

No need for classified information there... .

Of course we know that obama emailed Hillary and she emailed him, likely he was just getting some Ape-Ugly Reducer™ for Michelle and Hillary was likel just confirming his order and easing his mind with Fed-ex overnight Tracking info.

(Reader... The species of reasoning you see above, which has absolutely no regard for Open Email accounts for High Officials of the US Executive branch where secret, confidential information is routinely sent and received... has is left wide open to any hacker or those otherwise hostile to the United States... is the same which demands that nature has no say in the design and purpose of human sexuality... and finds a RIGHT to murder innocent babies still in their mother's womb... . At some point, we need to begin discussing the removal of votiging privileges from such people.)

Racist bullshit unworthy of response

So using your logic she did NO official business email at all, because we KNOW she didn't use a Gov address.

You know how preposterous that is?

I never said official business

I said classified....big difference

Oh man... rich. Yes... the Clintons would never do anything stupid.

Of course not. Crafty, sly, underhanded, sneaky, dirty, dishonest, illegal, and/or narcissistic, but not stupid.

Of course not. Crafty, sly, underhanded, sneaky, dirty, dishonest, illegal, and/or narcissistic, but not stupid.
At least not stupid enough to have sex with a bimbo in the Oval Office.

At least not stupid enough to have sex with a bimbo in the Oval Office.

That was a real bimbo eruption.

Forum List

Back