Hillary used commercial Spam Filter, which sent ALL OF HER EMAIL, to the Filter Service FIRST.

LOL, so the big complaint here is that Hillary Clinton used private sector email instead of government email?

Don't you people always insist that the private sector can always do things better than the government?

I think the complaint is more "GD there must be something here to hang her with this time."

God only knows what was on those emails, but jaysus if they can't prove she ordered the military to stand down or murdered the poor ambassador herself by now, it ain't gonna happen ..... unless they do a one eighty and impeach bill for a bj again.

I doubt if Hillary sent any classified information through email

If she had, then you would have a real scandal

So using your logic she did NO official business email at all, because we KNOW she didn't use a Gov address.

You know how preposterous that is?

I never said official business

I said classified....big difference

LOL, she didn't use a Gov server dude, she OBNLY used her "private" one....for everything ;)

So saying she never sent ANYTHING that was classified by email EVER isn't well.....really believable.

So, we got colin powell using personal email, and both he and Condi not signing the same document promising every email went to DOS, the same as Hillary, and we got Jeb using personal email while governor, and there's no law broken. But we'll have congressional hearings because we can.

So using your logic she did NO official business email at all, because we KNOW she didn't use a Gov address.

LOL, she didn't use a Gov server dude, she OBNLY used her "private" one....for everything ;)

So saying she never sent ANYTHING that was classified by email EVER isn't well.....really believable.

what is believable is she broke no law.

DAMMIT! (-:

You don't know that yet....I know you'd like to think you do...but you don't.

Why did Jarrett leak this info?

Catfight?

Catfight?

Probably :)

"Hillary Clinton used a spam filtering service MxLogic to filter her spam and viruses. What this means is – employees at MxLogic, now owned by McAfee – had full access to all her classified state department email in unencrypted form."
BULLSHIT!
All they have access to are the addresses, nothing unencrypted.
lol. You really should find out about these things before you comment on them.
You should take your own advice. They have lists of known spam, anything on the list gets removed. Any spam not on the list gets through. That is why in spite of your email service having a spam filter that sends stuff to your spam folder, some still gets into your inbox. Also, some good mail goes to your spam box, so obviously spam filters do not read or decrypt to read your mail.

Why would she send classified material on an unclassified server? Are you just making shit up?

Have you ever dealt in classified information?

Can you also assure us that holder and obama did not establish policy which sold high powered semi-auto rifles to known groups who routinely murder massive numbers of innocent people, in an attempt to frame innocent US citizens for those sales? Having allowed MONTHS of Media ARTICLES blaming those innocent Americans for the sales, prior to the holder/obama policy being exposed, in the wake of US Law Enforcement officers being murdered by those weapons, as a direct result of holder and obama selling those weapons to them?

Wow. What policy did they establish to do that again? I must have missed that part.

Yes I do know yet.

there was no LAW in place when she was in office. HR 1233 was passed in 2014, two years after she left office .. maybe you can figure out how to break the law if there was no law? Good luck with that one.

She didn't. That's been proven false. Try to keep up, Pokey.

kFBJVKD.jpg

Yes I do know yet.

there was no LAW in place when she was in office. HR 1233 was passed in 2014, two years after she left office .. maybe you can figure out how to break the law if there was no law? Good luck with that one.

We'll just watch and see how this plays out ;)

All of her incoming email went through a spam filter?

Well, no wonder she never got any emails from Bill!

If we want to dig a little deeper, it would be interesting to see if the financial situation of anyone at MxLogic or Internap.com has changed significantly over the last few years.

When the president or the secretary of state speak the market react promptly and someone may have decided to profit from it.

If I went through the trouble of setting up a stand alone email server I think I would go with Spam filtering software and not a service. I'm not saying that's what they did but considering the source I'll wait.

Forum List

Back