🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary violates national security at last night's debate?

still the prezbos fault for leaving too soon

Obama was only going by the original withdrawl date that that was negotiated by Jr.

Obama was interested in staying longer, but the problem is, when they tried to renegotiate the agreement, one of the requirements was to allow their country to impose their laws and system of justice on American troops that were in country. Obama said no, and it was because it would have presented a hazard to our soldiers that were there.

Because no agreement could be found on a new negotiation, the original agreement was adhered to, which is why we left in 2014.

If you want to blame someone, blame Jr.

no obama didnt sign the deal to leave 10 thousand troops in place

Guess you missed what I'd said. The original withdrawl date (as negotiated by Jr.) in the original agreement was 2014.

In order for Obama to keep troops past 2014, a new agreement had to be negotiated, but wasn't completed, because Obama didn't want our troops to be subject to Iraqi laws.

Because a new agreement couldn't be negotiated, we had to leave by the original date.

so he couldnt work out the deal like i said

he was the president on the watch

it was his duty to do so not bushs

If the country you are negotiating a SOFA (Status of Forces Agreement) with doesn't agree with what you are asking, you can't force them to do so. It's their country and they can say what goes on. The sticking point was that Obama didn't want Iraq to have judicial power over the troops that were in country.

Lemmie ask you a question...............would YOU allow our troops to fall under Iraqi law, able to be processed for violation of Sharia law?
Obama didn't even try, douche bag.

it should never have been allowed to fester to this size

another big shout out to this admin

Stupid retort.......Since when did we make Iraq the 51st state?......The Bush administration signed the deal for us to be out of there by a certain date and NOT OCCUPY and RULE Iraq for the next 50 years.
No one was talking about "occupying" or "ruling" Iraq, moron. Are we "occupying" Germany? Japan? the UK? Turkey?

Obama was only going by the original withdrawl date that that was negotiated by Jr.

Obama was interested in staying longer, but the problem is, when they tried to renegotiate the agreement, one of the requirements was to allow their country to impose their laws and system of justice on American troops that were in country. Obama said no, and it was because it would have presented a hazard to our soldiers that were there.

Because no agreement could be found on a new negotiation, the original agreement was adhered to, which is why we left in 2014.

If you want to blame someone, blame Jr.

Guess you missed what I'd said. The original withdrawl date (as negotiated by Jr.) in the original agreement was 2014.

In order for Obama to keep troops past 2014, a new agreement had to be negotiated, but wasn't completed, because Obama didn't want our troops to be subject to Iraqi laws.

Because a new agreement couldn't be negotiated, we had to leave by the original date.

If the country you are negotiating a SOFA (Status of Forces Agreement) with doesn't agree with what you are asking, you can't force them to do so. It's their country and they can say what goes on. The sticking point was that Obama didn't want Iraq to have judicial power over the troops that were in country.

Lemmie ask you a question...............would YOU allow our troops to fall under Iraqi law, able to be processed for violation of Sharia law?

Yes he did try you sperm burping colon jouster. He didn't want to have our troops subject to Iraqi law, Iraq said they had to be, and because there was no wiggle room on either side (Obama didn't want to put our troops in a sticky situation, and Iraq wanted them to conform to their laws, probably so they could lock them up since they are not familiar with the local system).

I ask you the same question I asked Jon. Would YOU require our troops to have to follow Sharia law while in Iraq?

She doesn't want war with Russia....sheesh... she's using our BIG STICK to force diplomacy.

And Russia does not want war with us....We could stomp them out in a conventional war with their Nation, in a Nano-second.... Russia is broke, THANKS to Hillary and Obama, they have no money to fight a war against the USA's red, white and blue Military Monster.......

Thanks to Hillary and Obama? What did they do to get the credit?

Yes he did try you sperm burping colon jouster. He didn't want to have our troops subject to Iraqi law, Iraq said they had to be, and because there was no wiggle room on either side (Obama didn't want to put our troops in a sticky situation, and Iraq wanted them to conform to their laws, probably so they could lock them up since they are not familiar with the local system).

I ask you the same question I asked Jon. Would YOU allow our troops to have to follow Sharia law while in Iraq?

Oh puhleeze. He spent about 10 minutes negotiating. Meanwhile he spent years negotiating with Iran and gave them everything they wanted.

I love how Trump continually brings up how it is strategically inept to announce where you are going to attack,

Last night....Why do they announce they are going to attack Mosul? Why give them warning? We need to sneak attack

Mosul is a major fortified city. Does Trump think they don't know they will be attacked? Does he think an army can advance on a city and nobody would realize it?

Loose lips sink ships. I prefer to think that Daesh are being fed a diet of misinformation. I doubt we'll ever find out. But it always peeves me when Politicians talk about timelines and strategies. DUMB!!!

Greg

Note to Donald Trump: Navy SEALS can sneak attack
Armies can't
Mmmmm, then explain the Nazi invasion of the Soviet Union.

And NO, she did not give away any national secrets....
This below is from an article in June....in this article it said under President Carter, they had 6 minutes, now that was in the 70's and things were not as digital as it is today so 4 minutes would make sense....

The “nuclear button” is a metaphor for a complex apparatus that has the president’s brain at its apex. The image of a commander in chief simply pressing a button captures none of the machinery, people and procedures designed to inform the president and translate his or her decisions into coherent action. Although it remains shrouded in secrecy, we actually know a great deal about it, beginning with the president’s first task of opening the “nuclear suitcase” in an emergency to review his nuclear attack options. If we shine our light at the tactical and timing considerations of how a first- or second-strike attack would unfold, and at the inner workings of the nuclear decision process from the standpoint of the White House, we gain a much better idea of a presidential candidate’s fitness for this responsibility. And here it is essential to consider a candidate’s temperament and character—especially in situations of extreme stress. Decisiveness is important, but so is prudence.

Let us say the president is awakened in the middle of the night (the proverbial 3 a.m. phone call) by his or her top nuclear adviser and told of an incoming nuclear strike. Since the flight time of missiles fired from launch stations in Russia or China to the White House is 30 minutes, and 12 minutes or less for missiles fired from submarines lurking in the Western Atlantic Ocean (Russian subs historically favor a patrol area to the west of Bermuda), the steadiness and brainpower of the commander in chief in such circumstances are serious questions indeed. The voting public must ask whether a given candidate would remain calm—or panic, become discombobulated and driven to order an immediate nuclear response on the basis of false information.

This call has never happened, but if it ever does, the situation would be as stressful and dangerous as things ever get inside the Oval Office. The closest we came to such a call occurred in 1979, when the consoles at our early warning hub in Colorado lit up with indications of a large-scale Soviet missile attack. President Jimmy Carter’s national security adviser, Zbigniew Brzezinski, received back-to-back calls in the middle of the night informing him of the imminent nuclear destruction of the United States. The second call reported an all-out attack. Brzezinski was seconds away from waking Carter to pass on the dreadful news and convince him of the need to order retaliation without delay (within a six-minute deadline). Brzezinski was sure the end was near.

What Exactly Would It Mean to Have Trump’s Finger on the Nuclear Button?

<YAWN!>

I love how Trump continually brings up how it is strategically inept to announce where you are going to attack,

Last night....Why do they announce they are going to attack Mosul? Why give them warning? We need to sneak attack

Mosul is a major fortified city. Does Trump think they don't know they will be attacked? Does he think an army can advance on a city and nobody would realize it?

Loose lips sink ships. I prefer to think that Daesh are being fed a diet of misinformation. I doubt we'll ever find out. But it always peeves me when Politicians talk about timelines and strategies. DUMB!!!

Greg

Armies can't

:lol:

The Nazi invasion of the USSR was not a "sneak attack", it was the largest invasion in the history of modern warfare - and Stalin, through the Allies, had intel on it about it a year before it occurred.

She doesn't want war with Russia....sheesh... she's using our BIG STICK to force diplomacy.

And Russia does not want war with us....We could stomp them out in a conventional war with their Nation, in a Nano-second.... Russia is broke, THANKS to Hillary and Obama, they have no money to fight a war against the USA's red, white and blue Military Monster.......
She doesn't know what she is doing.

Big stick foreign policy is meant for powers that can't stand up to you.

If you really think we could stomp them out in a conventional war in a nano-second you don't know shit about military history.

Our forces our deployed and weakened across the planet, their aren't.

1. They are prepared and realistic about the situation, we aren't.

2. They are ready for a real confrontation, we aren't.

3. They are serious about the situation, we aren't.

russian-bear-obama-merkel_telegraph.jpg

A no-fly zone for Aleppo risks a war that could engulf us all | Jonathan Steele

Oh ye, of so little faith.... don't fool yourself, we are MORE than prepared for a Conventional War against Russia, in fact about 10 times more prepared than Russia...

Oh yeah?

Link me to where civil preparedness drills have been run in the population, go on, take your time.

Went through that in the 60s

Duck and cover

It was a waste of time

That was back when MAD was the mutual policy of both nations.

Now, they have both gotten rid of many of their ICBM's, and both powers somehow have the delusion that they can fight a limited exchange.

Added to that, the elites have built D.U.M.B.'s for themselves and critical infrastructure.

We have reached the point where Russia could use nukes and we could use conventional and we would still win

That is how superior our military is

Greg

Armies can't

The Nazi invasion of the USSR was not a "sneak attack", it was the largest invasion in the history of modern warfare - and Stalin, through the Allies, had intel on it about it a year before it occurred.

Yeah.................and because they didn't prepare for the weather up there, it was also a stunning defeat for Hitler.

Greg

Armies can't

Hmmm, no he didn't. Why was Stalin caught totally by surprise?

Greg

Armies can't

Yeah.................and because they didn't prepare for the weather up there, it was also a stunning defeat for Hitler.

Leave it to a lefty to utterly fail to get the point.

Greg

Armies can't

He wasn't. Stalin had intel confirmation of a Nazi invasion from both Allied (British) signals intelligence through ENIGMA, and through Soviet spies in Berlin by the beginning of 1941.

Not to mention, Hitler had laid out his plans to invade the USSR in Mein Kampf, which had been published almost twenty years earlier.

Greg

Armies can't

He wasn't. Stalin had intel confirmation of a Nazi invasion from both Allied (British) signals intelligence through ENIGMA, and through Soviet spies in Berlin by the beginning of 1941.

Not to mention, Hitler had laid out his plans to invade the USSR in Mein Kampf, which had been published almost twenty years earlier.
20 years in the public domain.... that's a state secret

She doesn't know what she is doing.

Big stick foreign policy is meant for powers that can't stand up to you.

If you really think we could stomp them out in a conventional war in a nano-second you don't know shit about military history.

Our forces our deployed and weakened across the planet, their aren't.

1. They are prepared and realistic about the situation, we aren't.

2. They are ready for a real confrontation, we aren't.

3. They are serious about the situation, we aren't.

russian-bear-obama-merkel_telegraph.jpg

A no-fly zone for Aleppo risks a war that could engulf us all | Jonathan Steele

Oh ye, of so little faith.... don't fool yourself, we are MORE than prepared for a Conventional War against Russia, in fact about 10 times more prepared than Russia...

Oh yeah?

Link me to where civil preparedness drills have been run in the population, go on, take your time.

Went through that in the 60s

Duck and cover

It was a waste of time

That was back when MAD was the mutual policy of both nations.

Now, they have both gotten rid of many of their ICBM's, and both powers somehow have the delusion that they can fight a limited exchange.

Added to that, the elites have built D.U.M.B.'s for themselves and critical infrastructure.

We have reached the point where Russia could use nukes and we could use conventional and we would still win

oh-please.gif

Why don't you post a link proving such a ridiculous claim, eh?

your right

isis is now fortified with billions of dollars

worth of American equipment that the admin left behind

Actually, ISIL got all of their equipment that was supplied to the Iraqi soldiers so that they could defend themselves, when the Iraqis got scared, turned tail and ran, leaving their weapons and uniforms behind.

If you want to blame someone for arming ISIL, blame the Iraqi soldiers that abandoned their weapons and armor.
That's only half the story.
Remember Those 'Moderate' Syrian Rebels That The U.S. Armed? ISIS Got Some Of Those Weapons Too

September 11, 2001

she's using our BIG STICK to force diplomacy.

and how is that effective diplomacy?
seriously??? Try reading some history...

What is she going to do with that big stick??? Beat them into submission??? Forced diplomacy isn't very diplomatic

your right

Actually, ISIL got all of their equipment that was supplied to the Iraqi soldiers so that they could defend themselves, when the Iraqis got scared, turned tail and ran, leaving their weapons and uniforms behind.

If you want to blame someone for arming ISIL, blame the Iraqi soldiers that abandoned their weapons and armor.

the WHOLE NATION wanted us to leave...everyone was sick to death of this useless, unwarranted war of CHOICE of Mr. Bush.

So why are we still at war in Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, Syria, etc.

We are at war, (secretly) in over 130 countries. I'm sick to death of it. Hillary is sure to continue these war crimes. Who knows if Trump will. I get the feeling he thinks it is a crime too.

So what is worse, unauthorized war crimes, or some 4th degree sexual assaults?

The US Is Now Involved In 134 Wars
Or none, depending on your definition of 'war'.
The US Is Now Involved In 134 Wars

America’s Secret War in 134 Countries
The deployment of US Special Operations forces is a growing form of overseas power projection.
America’s Secret War in 134 Countries

Yes, how could Russia, who has thousands of nuclear missiles and has had nuclear capability on par with the US for 60 years, have any idea how these systems work.

A NASCAR driver and his team know what engines, modifications, and handling their opponent has. They know to the second how fast the other cars can get around a course.
All 747 pilots have the same knowledge of all the systems that operate in that aircraft and how to fly and land them, how long a flight will take, how long a runway has to be for takeoff and landing, speed for takeoff, speed and time to cruising altitude, and a million other details. Cops in Singapore, Atlanta, and Prague know the ballistic characteristics of various ammunition, pistols, rifles, grenades and all the other tools all cops use. To the finest detail.

But cons think the Russians, who can hack our government computers, just don't know how the thousands of nuclear missiles they have operate, how long they take to launch, how long they are in flight, time to target, or yield. And thus would have no idea of our capability.

You people view the world as an 8 year old does. Which is why Trump is even in the race.

OfV9b3n.gif

your right

Trump wanted to leave 3 years earlier. Clearly Trump wanted ISIS to be created sooner rather than later.

Forum List

Back