🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary wants Republican votes, but her website proves she hates Republicans

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Hillary says she wants Republican votes, but her "112 Reasons to Vote for Hillary" website includes dozens of partisan attacks on Republicans. She does not want to be the President of ALL of the American people, she will once again, like Obama, put Republicans "in the back of the bus."

112 reasons (and counting!) Hillary Clinton should be our next president

There is no way a strident partisan like Hillary will be able to work with Republicans in Congress to get things done. Just like Obama, her strident partisanship and inflexible leftist positions will lead to gridlock.

As a Republican, after looking at Hillary's website, it is obvious she hates me, she hates what I stand for, and she will do everything in her power to make my position in the world worse. I will vote for Trump.

As a Republican, after looking at Hillary's website, it is obvious she hates me, she hates what I stand for, and she will do everything in her power to make my position in the world worse. I will vote for Trump.

Hillary isn't the only one that hates what you claim to stand for. I don't hate you because I believe you are just to dumb to make rational choices.

Hillary is a hater, that's the point. Also, she would appoint more baby butchers into the federal courts to make sure that partial birth abortion is a constitutional right, to be paid for by the U.S. taxpayer.

Hillary is a hater, that's the point. Also, she would appoint more baby butchers into the federal courts to make sure that partial birth abortion is a constitutional right, to be paid for by the U.S. taxpayer.

Link?

Forum List

Back