Hillary's #1 pillar in 2016 is LGBT rights

hiLIARy is a pander bear...

Panda+-+Ryan+Timpe+-+Hillary+Clinton+-+Art+-+State+department+Portrait+-+24.jpeg

First, don't libs claim there's no gay agenda? Second, it's the MOST important issue?

Jesus christ. What a moron. And we let these mentallyh ill liberals run the show. this country is hopeless.

How stupid...

It should be to rebuild our infrastructure, to fund our science institutions, invest in r&d and reform education.

Fuck social issues.

WTF is wrong with Clinton? Just vote Sanders.

I like old Bernie Sanders. I think he's a really cool dude and I'd vote for him in a heartbeat, if he got the nod. But without the very necessary train loads of cash arriving at the station daily, I seriously doubt I'll be given the chance to vote for him in the general election.

How stupid...

It should be to rebuild our infrastructure, to fund our science institutions, invest in r&d and reform education.

Fuck social issues.

The Keystone XL pipeline is a much needed component of "infrastructure". As are crude oil exports.

The science behind high-volume high-pressure hydraulic fracturing is being denied by environmentalists.

Yet you bellow your bullshit? :dunno:

How stupid...

Fuck social issues.

The Keystone XL pipeline is a much needed component of "infrastructure". As are crude oil exports.

The science behind high-volume high-pressure hydraulic fracturing is being denied by environmentalists.

I have nothing against the keystone pipe line, but i was thinking more like a couple hundred nuclear plants and a few tens of billions worth of r&d into fusion energy! ;)

How stupid...

Fuck social issues.

He talks a big game, but in the end he just wants free shit from the government. He doesn't care who pays.....FREEEEE!!!! FREEEEE!!! FREEEEEEE!!!!!

That's what every Sanders supporter really wants....

How stupid...

Fuck social issues.

I have nothing against the keystone pipe line, but i was thinking more like a couple hundred nuclear plants and a few tens of billions worth of r&d into fusion energy! ;)
Yet you still oppose underpants vending machines. Another critical component of infrastructure?

i cant wait for the day when Hillary speaks to her massive crowd of 150 braindead democrats and brings us the issue of a 4th restroom. so that her confused gender base will finally have a public restroom where they can go in and not be ridiculed by conservatives.

How stupid...

Fuck social issues.

He talks a big game, but in the end he just wants free shit from the government. He doesn't care who pays.....FREEEEE!!!! FREEEEE!!! FREEEEEEE!!!!!

And you want to cut everything and spend another couple trillion rebuilding Iran. hahaha lol

How stupid...

Fuck social issues.

And you want to cut everything and spend another couple trillion rebuilding Iran. hahaha lol

how's obama's "muslim outreach" mission going for NASA? Really advancing science isn't it?

LMFAO...

How stupid...

Fuck social issues.

I wouldn't spend a nickel on foreign entanglements. Try again.

How stupid...

Fuck social issues.

how's obama's "muslim outreach" mission going for NASA? Really advancing science isn't it?

LMFAO...

Exactly. We need a conservative President that will put NASA back on track for scientific advancement and exploration, not feel-good social projects.

How stupid...

Fuck social issues.

We don't need to rebuild anything there. We just need to drop some bombs on their nuke facility.

Forum List

Back