Hillary's Clown Car Busting Up

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Her support not only from voters but from the party is falling apart. Sanders has made HUGE strides against Hillary. And fellow democrats are just about fed up with her lies, deceptions and cover ups. Take a minute to watch as DEMOCRATS talk about how she IS the WRONG person for the job.

Go Col. Sanders!!
colonel_sanders_3417380008_5424c71f02.jpg

He's in it to WIN it!

Clown car is an asinine insult flagrantly used by the left.
Don't stoop to their lever with the childish names

All Republicans should put Bernie Sanders For President stickers on their car.

With his 35% before a primary she is no longer a "shoe in". Emails due out every month and she just got nailed for lying about that court notice. Sanders COULD use all that OR any anti Hillary PAC could. She IS in trouble.

With his 35% before a primary she is no longer a "shoe in". Emails due out every month and she just got nailed for lying about that court notice. Sanders COULD use all that OR any anti Hillary PAC could. She IS in trouble.
She IS in trouble. I would not be surprised if Biden catches her by the first of the year. She'll end up in third place.

She IS in trouble. I would not be surprised if Biden catches her by the first of the year. She'll end up in third place.
The fellow I feel sorry for is Webb. He is everything democrats hate.
Nam vet
Decorated hero
Marine

He is in the WRONG party.

Our hero: Hillary Clinton, the last truth bender(fucking LIAR, for the subversives!)

Chicago Tribune ^ | July 15, 2015 | by John Kass
What is the best lie that Hillary Clinton has ever told? Can you pick just one? She's the inevitable Democratic presidential candidate even though 60 percent of Americans consider her a liar. So her pants suits are always on fire, and only a Hillary Meat Puppet would say otherwise. Yet rather than criticize her — like those other men who just don't get it — I'd like to celebrate her amazing truth-bending superpowers. We've had males in high office who were great liars, like her husband. So why can't we have an awesome female liar, say a shrewd Mistress of...

Our hero: Hillary Clinton, the last truth bender(fucking LIAR, for the subversives!)

What is the best lie that Hillary Clinton has ever told? Can you pick just one? She's the inevitable Democratic presidential candidate even though 60 percent of Americans consider her a liar. So her pants suits are always on fire, and only a Hillary Meat Puppet would say otherwise. Yet rather than criticize her — like those other men who just don't get it — I'd like to celebrate her amazing truth-bending superpowers. We've had males in high office who were great liars, like her husband. So why can't we have an awesome female liar, say a shrewd Mistress of...
If Hillary does not win Iowa by at least 20 points it will be a loss and the scent of blood will be in the air for other democrats. No 5 or 10 point margin will do. She HAS to score big or go home now.

I think I'm going to have some magnetic signs made to read: ANYBODY BUT A CLINTON OR A BUSH.

If Hillary does not win Iowa by at least 20 points it will be a loss and the scent of blood will be in the air for other democrats. No 5 or 10 point margin will do. She HAS to score big or go home now.
Yeah, Kankles is soon to be in 2nd, then 3rd place behind Biden. If Warren jumps in, well.....

I think I'm going to have some magnetic signs made to read: ANYBODY BUT A CLINTON OR A BUSH.
I don't think we need to worry about Bush, he's gonna fizzle out.

Didn't they say that about Romney, with the vast republican field the early primaries will be so diluted I can see Bush at or near the top in most of them. even with 8-12% of the vote.

Forum List

Back