Hillary's health report full of holes,Doctor claims she took test that don't exist!

wanna bet? --------contagion is variable for various DIFFERENT pathogens and diseases. Atypical pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma pneumonia -----IS contagious person to person-----a bit. -----via the infected sputum. Thus the contagious is usually one of close contact---ie it gets passed around in families. Lots of different kinds of lung infections are VERY VARIABLY contagious------Treated tuberculosis is---

And Hillary hugged the girl and got right in her face; and most pneumonia is contagious.

this wasn't. but thanks for your concern

After starting a course of antibiotics, the length of time you remain infectious can vary. However, you are usually no longer infectious 24 hours after starting antibiotics.
How long will I be infectious after starting antibiotics?

Normally, most bacterial contagions are no longer such after 24 hours of antibiotics.

Are you a doctor? Source it, dude. Don't be throwing out these wild claims for your lord and master and expect it to hold any weight.

After starting a course of antibiotics, the length of time you remain infectious can vary. However, you are usually no longer infectious 24 hours after starting antibiotics.
How long will I be infectious after starting antibiotics?

We have no indication that Hillary was not infectious other than the presumption that it's a made up disease to cover for her Parkinson's. That's the thing about liars, they have a hard time keeping up with their lies and acting accordingly.

The "doctor" who claims the test does not exist is a nut case and under investigation by the Kansas Board of Healing Arts. Silly wingnuts!
Milton R. Wolf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'll stick with the word of doctors who don't have a political axe to grind.
The test still doesn't exist moron. Lol

Trying to teach these people how to argue is pointless... they trust everything Hillary says as the indoctrinated bunch they are. If you had heard the claims that the campaign is making in a science fiction novel you would have thrown it out thinking "nobody could possibly believe this!"

Normally, most bacterial contagions are no longer such after 24 hours of antibiotics.

Are you a doctor? Source it, dude. Don't be throwing out these wild claims for your lord and master and expect it to hold any weight.
Although I AM NOT A DOCTOR, I do work with people that may or may not have contagious illness on a regular basis. (like, daily)
With strep throat the general guideline is 24 hours, but not a certainty.
With pneumonia the general guideline is 48 hours, also not a certainty.
Without doubt, by the third day the risk of being contagious is pretty much not an issue providing the anti biotics are continued for the full length of treatment.

The "doctor" who claims the test does not exist is a nut case and under investigation by the Kansas Board of Healing Arts. Silly wingnuts!
Milton R. Wolf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I'll stick with the word of doctors who don't have a political axe to grind.
Trying to teach these people how to argue is pointless... they trust everything Hillary says as the indoctrinated bunch they are. If you had heard the claims that the campaign is making in a science fiction novel you would have thrown it out thinking "nobody could possibly believe this!"
Pardon me for wanting info from someone without an agenda. You're doing exactly what you're accusing me of. How deplorable!

Milton R. Wolf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I'll stick with the word of doctors who don't have a political axe to grind.
Pardon me for wanting info from someone without an agenda. You're doing exactly what you're accusing me of. How deplorable!
The fact that the test doesn't exist is not an agenda....such an idiot!

Pity Hillary never heard of the vaccines that prevent pneumonia. Let's hope she also has not heard of the ones to prevent shingles. Would be fun to watch her deal with a good case of those IF she makes it to a debate. Good cover, though, for why she'd be scratching her head and scratching her ass.....looking for something intelligent to say that doesn't piss off 1/2 the population (again).,

Forum List

Back