Hillarys' "Understand Your Enemies" Philosphy At The Root of BlackHawk Down And Benghazi

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Hillarys "Understand Your Enemies" Philosophy At The Root of BlackHawk Down And Benghazi

Hillary: We Must Empathize With America's Enemies

BY DANIEL HALPER, Weekly Standard

At a speech yesterday at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., Hillary Clinton made the case for empathizing with America's enemies.

"This is what we call smart power," Clinton said to a small audience at Georgetown. "Using every possible tool and partner to advance peace and security. Leaving no one on the sidelines. Showing respect even for one's enemies. Trying to understand, in so far as psychologically possible, empathize with their perspective and point of view. Helping to define the problems, determine the solutions. That is what we believe in the 21st century will change -- change the prospects for peace."

I was wondering why Hillary felt the need to risk the lives of those she puts in harms' way and did so with nary a worry our thought. It's amazing that she feels that exposing our weaknesses to enemies that only want to kill us is a good idea. Well, this Empathy for your enemies is the root of this policy. Hillary would expose this nation to threats and leave us unprotected if she ever gets into the White House again.

There's no doubt that the Hildabeast's political philosophy was a key element in how Ben Gazi went down. It wasn't just the lack of response, it was the continued deprivation of adequate security for our embassies in dangerous foreign nations. Protecting American's overseas just wasn't a priority between Botox injections $200,000 speeches, and dodging sniper fire.

I note the Leftwing cognitive dissonance of "understanding one's enemies" while completely demonizing the loyal opposition at home.

Hillarys "Understand Your Enemies" Philosophy At The Root of BlackHawk Down And Benghazi

At a speech yesterday at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., Hillary Clinton made the case for empathizing with America's enemies.

"This is what we call smart power," Clinton said to a small audience at Georgetown. "Using every possible tool and partner to advance peace and security. Leaving no one on the sidelines. Showing respect even for one's enemies. Trying to understand, in so far as psychologically possible, empathize with their perspective and point of view. Helping to define the problems, determine the solutions. That is what we believe in the 21st century will change -- change the prospects for peace."

I was wondering why Hillary felt the need to risk the lives of those she puts in harms' way and did so with nary a worry our thought. It's amazing that she feels that exposing our weaknesses to enemies that only want to kill us is a good idea. Well, this Empathy for your enemies is the root of this policy. Hillary would expose this nation to threats and leave us unprotected if she ever gets into the White House again.

She did not say "understand".

She said "emphasize with".

Not the same thing at all.

She is done, if RNC plays that shit every time an American is killed or beheaded by an enemy.

Hillary is just misunderstood. ..... :cool:
AAAARRRGGGGHHHH!

My son was there when she "came under sniper fire".

Damned good thing she didn't, as there he stood with his rifle and no ammunition.

Hell, I bet the armory removed the firing pins before they let any military near her.

She did not say "understand".

She said "emphasize with".

Not the same thing at all.

She is done, if RNC plays that shit every time an American is killed or beheaded by an enemy.

It's pretty difficult to "empathize" with anyone if one is devoid of understanding.

Just sayin'.

I note the Leftwing cognitive dissonance of "understanding one's enemies" while completely demonizing the loyal opposition at home.
We (Americans) are a bigger threat to Democrats than the enemy.

Forum List

Back