Hillary's Violent Intolerant Army Threatens Synagogue Survivor Rabi For Welcoming Trump Visit

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
HILLARY'S VIOLENT INTOLERANT ARMY STRIKES AGAIN!

QUESTION:
What's the difference between the Synagogue Shooter and Violent Intolerant Leftists?

ANSWER:
Trick Question: BOTH are violent intolerant leftists except 1 used guns and the other used hate mail to attack the Synagogue AFTER THE MURDEROUS ATTACK!

Pittsburgh rabbi receives hate mail for saying Trump would be welcome: 'We need to be better than this'

11 Dead, families destroyed by a violent murderous Trump-Hater, and snowflakes send the Synagogue Rabi who survived the attack HATE Mail for welcoming the nation's President....

:wtf:

PITTSBURGH – Jeffrey Myers, the Pittsburgh rabbi who watched as 11 of his congregants were gunned down during Saturday services, says he has become a political target and is receiving hate mail for saying he would welcome President Trump to his place of prayer.

And he’s not the only one.

Brothers David and Cecil Rosenthal were murdered in the shootout are being laid to rest Tuesday. Both lived with disabilities and received help from ACHIEVA, which operates a community home.

The organization says it has notified police and plans to beef up security."

The shooter, despite being labeled the 'MAGA Shooter' by the fake news media, made it clear that he hated Jews even more than he hated / hates President Trump.....

Pittsburgh rabbi receives hate mail for saying Trump would be welcome: 'We need to be better than this'

Yep the left and their violence....welcoming the President now gets you death threats......nice..

If you read the details of the story and have an IQ above plant life, it is obvious that Democrat Operatives are USING THE TRAGEDY as an attempt to attack the President.

The story / article states the following:

"The Pittsburgh-based organization told reporters they received three phone calls today from an unidentified man who was swearing and angry at them. While ACHIEVA would not elaborate on what exactly the caller said, they did tell reporters it was “anti-Jewish” and “pro-Trump.”

Ummm, what Pro-Trump supporter calls the Rabi who just declared he would welcome Trump's visit and threaten him or other survivors? It makes about as much sense as a Democrat thinking of running for President in 2020 openly calling for an end to civility and an increase in violence against Conservatives until she / the DNC re-takes power! It makes as much sense as the Fake News media labeling the Synagogue Shooter who openly declared his hatred for the President the 'MAGA Shooter'.

Another attempt to frame the President? Something the Democrats could / would really do? Ummm…
- The Witch Hunt...

Would the Democrats do something so despicable?
- Obama arming Mexican Drug Cartels with the intent of sacrificing enough lives - get a high enough body count - to be able to successfully go after the 2nd Amendment / Gun Rights in the US....
- Hillary paid thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters...
- Democrats continued their violent rhetoric even after they inspired the attempted assassination of the GOP / Scalise Shooting....

Yeah...they would. Is it though?

The only thing KNOWN is that whoever made these threats is one despicable POS who needs to be found and needs to share a cell with the Synagogue shooter!

The President has been calling for more civility and end to violence.....where is Hillary now?

That's sad. No mention of reopening Mental Hospitals? Why not?
Mental Illness, despite their own massive suffering with 'TDS', and the idea of addressing mental illness do not help them in their Don Quixote commitment to their battle against the 2nd Amendment…..

i hate hillary as much as the next conservative but what does she have to do with this?

i hate hillary as much as the next conservative but what does she have to do with this?
She publicly called for an end to civility and an increase in violence, promising it would NOT end until the Democrats retook power.

If that is not a threat, coming from the 2-Time Loser who paid thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters in 2016, there is no such thing.

The lack of civility continues, the violent continues to escalate...Trump is trying to stamp out small spot fires the Democrats / Hillary attempted / is attempting to start while they attack him for there being so many fires. Even now, while the fake news media continues to attack the President, no one is demanding Hillary retract her comments.

She is just as much to blame for what is going on, if not more so.

She publicly called for an end to civility and an increase in violence, promising it would NOT end until the Democrats retook power.

If that is not a threat, coming from the 2-Time Loser who paid thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters in 2016, there is no such thing.

The lack of civility continues, the violent continues to escalate...Trump is trying to stamp out small spot fires the Democrats / Hillary attempted / is attempting to start while they attack him for there being so many fires. Even now, while the fake news media continues to attack the President, no one is demanding Hillary retract her comments.

She is just as much to blame for what is going on, if not more so.
but what does that have to do with this particular article? i never saw her name in there as i skimmed through it.

but what does that have to do with this particular article? i never saw her name in there as i skimmed through it.
You did not see Hillary's name in the article about the vandalizing GOP HQs, the attack on the female candidate, etc the next day after Hillary's call for violence, either.....

You really think the Fake News pro-DNC/Hillary media would tie her in any way to this?

You did not see Hillary's name in the article about the vandalizing GOP HQs, the attack on the female candidate, etc the next day after Hillary's call for violence, either.....

You really think the Fake News pro-DNC/Hillary media would tie her in any way to this?
oh. i get it.

when something bad happens to conservatives, blame hillary.
when the left blames trump, defend trump.

You are a scared little snowflake. trump has you and your fellow gullible nitwits well-trained. LOL.

Everything Democratic, bad, bad, bad.
Everything Republican, good, good, good.

Your side is ALWAYS wrong.
My side is ALWAYS right.

SSDD from the gullible, bootlicking partisan hack.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You are a scared little snowflake. trump has you and your fellow gullible nitwits well-trained. LOL.

Everything Democratic, bad, bad, bad.
Everything Republican, good, good, good.

Your side is ALWAYS wrong.
My side is ALWAYS right.

SSDD from the gullible, bootlicking partisan hack.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
in all fairness, the left does the same thing on 95% of their posts.

Not that anyone should post anything unkind to the rabbi but the OP intimates a threat, but the CNN report Fox relied upon (fake news) did not mention any threat.

Myers said he has no plans to meet with President Donald Trump, who is planning to visit the city later Tuesday, but has received hate-filled backlash for saying the president is welcome at his synagogue.
Pittsburgh synagogue rabbi to politicians: - CNNPolitics

Nor is Hillary mentioned. LOL

Agreed. Fuck that whore, but this is not on her, even if she did say that she cannot be civil until Democrats win back power. She did not directly command these idiots to do this.

Agreed. Fuck that whore, but this is not on her, even if she did say that she cannot be civil until Democrats win back power. She did not directly command these idiots to do this.
this is on the asshat that did it. we really need to quit redirecting blame and just blame the people who do stupid shit.

Fruitcake are to blame but violent rhetoric can and offer does inspire / incite them.

Agree with Hillary that civility is not required if you want...

Fruitcake are to blame but violent rhetoric can and offer does inspire / incite them.

Agree with Hillary that civility is not required if you want...
then fine - you must admit that trumps rhetoric is doing the same. you can't do this just one way. both of the extremes on the left and right keep doing that and it's fucking shit up for the rest of us in the middle.

Forum List

Back