Hilly And Tim...A Match Made In HELL?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Forget the foo foo rah about Kaine's "qualifications"...he has none. Other than the fact he's a small time grifter like Hilly was back in Arkansas, the pick was all about optics. Hilly couldn't have a tall running-mate because that would make her look short. Or a slim one because that would make her look fat. Or a young one because that would make her look old. Or an honest one because.....see above. Nope, this pick was all based on appearances, which is what the Rat party is all about anyway, right?

gettyimages-547389894_custom-05898bc5dd35182bdd966efad39ab65c72901da6-s900-c85.jpg

They both looked pretty good on 60 Minutes together.

They are both going after Trump now.

I'm glad that Hillary has found a guy that she gets along with.

I wonder if Bill is jealous?

Forget the foo foo rah about Kaine's "qualifications"...he has none. Other than the fact he's a small time grifter like Hilly was back in Arkansas, the pick was all about optics. Hilly couldn't have a tall running-mate because that would make her look short. Or a slim one because that would make her look fat. Or a young one because that would make her look old. Or an honest one because.....see above. Nope, this pick was all based on appearances, which is what the Rat party is all about anyway, right?

gettyimages-547389894_custom-05898bc5dd35182bdd966efad39ab65c72901da6-s900-c85.jpg

As I stated before, with the right pantsuit he can fill in for her.

• Banned
They both looked pretty good on 60 Minutes together.

They are both going after Trump now.

I'm glad that Hillary has found a guy that she gets along with.

I wonder if Bill is jealous?

He's a piece of furniture to her....nothing more. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back