Hillys Lawyer Face Investigation

No, your imagination of what "crimes" she committed don't matter.

I don't need imagination - I stick with the FACTS and EVIDENCE:

New Clinton Violations In Use Of Thumb Drives For Emails

"The FBI is conducting a criminal investigation into the handling of her emails, more than 400 of which have now been shown to include classified material.

In transferring her emails to private thumb drives, Clinton violated a slew of federal regulations, including those of her own State Department.

The State Department’s Foreign Affairs manual prohibits the storage of classified material on any external drive, stating, “the flash drive may only be used for the transfer of unclassified files.” Flash and thumb drives are treated inter-changeably by the rules.

Further, unclassified material must be on a “department owned” drive, not a personal or private sector drive."

BUH-BAM: GUILTY!

:lol:

You wouldn't know what a "fact" was if it fucked you in the ass.

That blog you've posted is from 2 years ago. You know that, right?

She is being protected from everything.... except her Parkinson's....
Already PROVEN to be Russian PROPAGANDA, lies that the Russians spread with their fake news and BOTS on social media....then picked up by right wing media.

so you are the perfect example of how Russian propaganda spread during the elections, was believed and affected citizens....
don't you have some CNN propaganda to shove up your ass?
boy, you are vulgar and nasty! :eek:

nope, I simply followed the investigation and kept myself informed.
when you hear people cite the same bullshit over and over again, you do in fact get tired of it.
Tell me about it!
No Kidding!

That's all that Easy or Mindwars or Basquebromance or Bassman etc do, 24/7!

It definitely gets tiring!

:rolleyes:
so it makes perfect sense to do it also.

Oh poor offended sensitive snowflake, did your wittle feelings get hurt by the fact that Hillary has broken numerous laws, as demonstrated with supporting evidence rather than emotional rants and personal attacks like yours?!

Perhaps you should take a handful of MIDOL, retreat to your safe zone, and take a nap while the ADULTS talk.

upload_2017-9-12_13-13-55.jpeg

Oh poor offended sensitive snowflake, did your wittle feelings get hurt by the fact that Hillary has broken numerous broke the law with supporting evidence rather than emotional rants and personal attacks like yours?!

Perhaps you should take a handful of MIDOL, retreat to your safe zone, and take a nap while the ADULTS talk.

View attachment 148854

:lol:

You really don't get it, do you?

You've been ranting for 3 solid years about Hillary's emails... and nothing has happened. She's still walking around. No charges have been filed against her, and none will.

You grasp desperately at every right-wing blog that confirms your delusions - and even when those blogs have given up, you just can't let go. You're so desperate you pretend that blogs from 2 years ago are still relevant, even though the "investigation" against her ended a year ago.

You are welcome to your delusions. They obviously comfort you, and give you a sense of purpose. But they'll never be more than delusions.

Any day now, right?
Either way, if she doesn't pay in this lifetime. She will in hell, that's where she is going.

So those decisions got to be too much for God, and he transferred them to you?
No, her support of abortion a lone is enough. The dead bodies in her closet is the icing on the cake.

I respect Christians that are dedicated to following the teachings of Jesus, but phony jerks like you that hijack the name, and bastardize the teachings for nothing more than justification of your hate, and political purposes disgust me,

Any day now, right?
Either way, if she doesn't pay in this lifetime. She will in hell, that's where she is going.

No, her support of abortion a lone is enough. The dead bodies in her closet is the icing on the cake.

I respect Christians that are dedicated to following the teachings of Jesus, but phony jerks like you that hijack the name, and bastardize the teachings for nothing more than justification of your hate, and political purposes disgust me,
My hate? Lol, me just stating the truth isn't hate, I guess she could get into heaven if she reverses her stance on abortion and ask for forgiveness. But that's between her and God. Man I'm impressed you didn't bring race into it. There maybe a chance for you after all. Oh, and saying that about abortion isn't political. There are republicans that support abortion and they will get the sametsame thing. God doesn't discriminate. Just saying.

Any day now, right?

My hate? Lol, me just stating the truth isn't hate, I guess she could get into heaven if she reverses her stance on abortion and ask for forgiveness. But that's between her and God. Man I'm impressed you didn't bring race into it. There maybe a chance for you after all. Oh, and saying that about abortion isn't political. There are republicans that support abortion and they will get the sametsame thing. God doesn't discriminate. Just saying.

Yes it is political. You use it as a political point every time you mention it. You fake Christians disgust me.

Yes it is political. You use it as a political point every time you mention it. You fake Christians disgust me.
Lol, murder is the ultimate sin. It's not a choice for the innocent baby that gets his brain sucked out of its head. My gosh we kill killers more humanely than innocent babies. Your kind disgust me. And you brag about it.
stupid-people.jpg

Lol, murder is the ultimate sin. It's not a choice for the innocent baby that gets his brain sucked out of its head. My gosh we kill killers more humanely than innocent babies. Your kind disgust me. And you brag about it.View attachment 148880

How many more years are you gonna keep beating that dead horse. Abortion is legal, and that's not going to change. You can whine and interfere a little as long as you have that crazy obese orange clown in the white house, but the minute he's gone, everything will go back to normal. I suspect lots of it will go back to normal before he's gone.

Lol, murder is the ultimate sin. It's not a choice for the innocent baby that gets his brain sucked out of its head. My gosh we kill killers more humanely than innocent babies. Your kind disgust me. And you brag about it.View attachment 148880

Love that little girls expression!!!
It's right there with this guy.
upload_2017-9-12_15-28-2.png

How many more years are you gonna keep beating that dead horse. Abortion is legal, and that's not going to change. You can whine and interfere a little as long as you have that crazy obese orange clown in the white house, but the minute he's gone, everything will go back to normal. I suspect lots of it will go back to normal before he's gone.
For your overwhelming support of abortion. In your after life, maybe it can be spent like Bill Murray in the movie ground hog day. Except you get aborted everyday. It's been proven babies can feel pain especially at the point of late term abortions. For that reason I will continue to be against it.

View attachment 148890
I mean they make the nurses use clean needles on the murders the kill.

View attachment 148890
I mean they make the nurses use clean needles on the murders the kill.

God knows we wouldnt want an infection......

For your overwhelming support of abortion. In your after life, maybe it can be spent like Bill Murray in the movie ground hog day. Except you get aborted everyday. It's been proven babies can feel pain especially at the point of late term abortions. For that reason I will continue to be against it.

If you were truly pro life, you would care about the child after it is born, and would be against capitol punishment. You aren't pro life. You're just pro pre born.

If you were truly pro life, you would care about the child after it is born, and would be against capitol punishment. You aren't pro life. You're just pro pre born.
I do, that's why I raised my son on my own, without child support. As of capitol punishment, if someone killed one of your loved ones for fun. You would support him to live while you support him?

I do, that's why I raised my son on my own, without child support. As of capitol punishment, if someone killed one of your loved ones for fun. You would support him to live while you support him?

I did the same with my daughter. There is nothing more fulfilling, and terrifying than a man raising his daughter on his own, I was constantly trapped between thinking I knew exactly what I needed to say or do to successfully raise a happy productive child, and fearing I had made so many mistakes that she would be scarred for life and blame me for all of it. She turned out better than great and is currently doing her rotations in Med school. I guess I got lucky. Raising your own kid doesn't make you pro life. A commitment to life it's self makes you pro life. That includes children's programs after they are born, and opposition to the state killing people when they aren't positive those people are 100% guilty.

Forum List

Back