"His World Is So Small Now": Trump Advisors Claim The Magic Is Gone As He Wanders Around Mar A Lago

Who are the mythical “inside advisors” that Liz Nuzzi claims to be getting the scoop from?
Probably the same "unnamed" sources that fed the same BS for 4 years during his presidency. It really IS amazing how gullible their hate makes these Orange Man Bad Zombies. Seeing and posting this kind of nonsense seems to give them purpose in life.

Who are the mythical “inside advisors” that Liz Nuzzi claims to be getting the scoop from?
it might be this guy......
images.png

These are the same people who used to say "Trump never bothers to get dressed. He wanders around the white house all day in his bathrobe."

But has his popularity fallen far enough that the DOJ and Merrick will risk bringing charges of treason against him?

Obviously Trump needs to be able to maintain enough popularity to keep up the threat of widespread gun violence on the streets that could result in thousands of dead Americans.

We'll know he's finished when it becomes obvious that even his most violent lieutenants have deserted him.
Won’t happen, it is just your wishful thinking.

'TDS is sad, no cure'
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trump's Duped & Snookered?.

Ah, I think there is a cure to their boundless belief he is an honorable responsible leader with the Duped & Snookered's best interest driving his motivation.

I'm not exactly sure how the Snookereds can be cured. But I am an optimist. Perhaps an education would be useful? Perhaps finally enjoying the riches that America offers to everyone who is motivated, and willing to work? I firmly believe that if the Snookered can taste some success here in America that may cure them of their Trump fanboying.

Well, and also if they could mitigate their constant snowflakery over whatever grievance-du-jour has tee'd up their 'I'm Pissed' personality tic. Being permanently and constantly Pissed-Off about America is no way to live. Unless you are North Korean, or maybe ISIS?

IMHO

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trump's Duped & Snookered?.

Ah, I think there is a cure to their boundless belief he is an honorable responsible leader with the Duped & Snookered's best interest driving his motivation.

I'm not exactly sure how the Snookereds can be cured. But I am an optimist. Perhaps an education would be useful? Perhaps finally enjoying the riches that America offers to everyone who is motivated, and willing to work? I firmly believe that if the Snookered can taste some success here in America that may cure them of their Trump fanboying.

Well, and also if they could mitigate their constant snowflakery over whatever grievance-du-jour has tee'd up their 'I'm Pissed' personality tic. Being permanently and constantly Pissed-Off about America is no way to live. Unless you are North Korean, or maybe ISIS?

IMHO
5q0qd2.jpg

you know is sad CrusaderFrank any time trump supporters are confronted with facts they scream tds tds tds

get a new mantra

You start a Christmas thread raving about Trump but I need a new mantra?

Reminder: At this point in Trump's Presidency, Born in Kenya Barack was a rounding error, a pimple on the world's ass; you can't go a DAY without "Orange Man Bad!!!"

Last edited:
In a deep dive into how things are going for Donald Trump's 2024 presidential run as he skips holding his rallies and holes up at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, Olivia Nuzzi notes that things are not well at all and his advisers are admitting they are witnessing a downward spiral.

In the Intellinger report, under the telling headline "The Final Campaign: Inside Donald Trump’s sad, lonely, thirsty, broken, basically pretend run for reelection. (Which isn’t to say he can’t win)," Nuzzi spoke with multiple Trump insiders and one lamented "The magic is gone."

Sad

OOOHH...well if Olivia Nuzzi (daughter of hack PBS tax payer subsidized Judy Woodruff) writes it, all with unnamed sources as usual - it MUST be true.

Cuz, I mean, when has the MSM ever printed anything false about the Trumpster quoting "People familiar with the conversation"?

And I'm a DeSantis guy at this point.

But this ain't journalism, it's Gossip Girl.

In a deep dive into how things are going for Donald Trump's 2024 presidential run as he skips holding his rallies and holes up at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, Olivia Nuzzi notes that things are not well at all and his advisers are admitting they are witnessing a downward spiral.

In the Intellinger report, under the telling headline "The Final Campaign: Inside Donald Trump’s sad, lonely, thirsty, broken, basically pretend run for reelection. (Which isn’t to say he can’t win)," Nuzzi spoke with multiple Trump insiders and one lamented "The magic is gone."

Sad
RawStory. Lol.

OOOHH...well if Olivia Nuzzi (daughter of hack PBS tax payer subsidized Judy Woodruff) writes it, all with unnamed sources as usual - it MUST be true.

Cuz, I mean, when has the MSM ever printed anything false about the Trumpster quoting "People familiar with the conversation"?

And I'm a DeSantis guy at this point.

But this ain't journalism, it's Gossip Girl.

Lol, Daily Kos, CNN, MSNBC, etc etc....gossip girl sites. Definitely not journalism

Won’t happen, it is just your wishful thinking.
How do you imagine the end of Trump being accomplished?

I think that my answer to the question is better left unmentioned.

But regardless of how he's taken down, it must not be before his popularity has declined to a safe level.

Mass gun violence on the streets is closer to happening than anybody in America can appreciate.

Forum List

Back