"His World Is So Small Now": Trump Advisors Claim The Magic Is Gone As He Wanders Around Mar A Lago

I feel so sorry for Mr. Trump (whom I voted for twice).

Yes, the magic is gone.

Many of his "friends" are jumping off the SS Trump.

The Special Prosecutor is going to break his bravado (possibly by perp walking him into court).

The Establishment is going to teach any would-be Trumps a lesson to stay in their lane -- or else.

I hope Melania and Barron remain loyal.

In a deep dive into how things are going for Donald Trump's 2024 presidential run as he skips holding his rallies and holes up at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, Olivia Nuzzi notes that things are not well at all and his advisers are admitting they are witnessing a downward spiral.

In the Intellinger report, under the telling headline "The Final Campaign: Inside Donald Trump’s sad, lonely, thirsty, broken, basically pretend run for reelection. (Which isn’t to say he can’t win)," Nuzzi spoke with multiple Trump insiders and one lamented "The magic is gone."

Sad
Was this in the check out lane with the other tabloids?

Considering the civil war the MAGAs are in right now, his own party is liable to take him down.

You certainly won't. All you assholes do is bitch, moan, whine, lie etc etc

It's tiresome and I'm in the firm belief leftists weren't raised right. Our children don't act like that. In fact most conservative children don't.... probably why leftists are hell bent on indoctrination

It's possible but isn't that contrary to his nature?
So far he's not acknowledged any of his losses in his own head and his faithful don't interfere with that vision. They're still far from understanding how his attraction has declined.

When will they show signs of moving on to DeSantis, or some other?

Suicide? Is that a way out for a anti-social narcissist?

We must not speak of or entertain all of the possibilities on account of we don't want to make any other solutions more likely.
We favour him being perpwalked off to jail in chains.
He's failed at many things with admitting guilt or fault for none of them. Remember Trump university? He'll blame others and move on.

I think he deserves to be found guilty of treason but that won't happen, I'll happily settle for his promise to leave politics.

In a deep dive into how things are going for Donald Trump's 2024 presidential run as he skips holding his rallies and holes up at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, Olivia Nuzzi notes that things are not well at all and his advisers are admitting they are witnessing a downward spiral.

In the Intellinger report, under the telling headline "The Final Campaign: Inside Donald Trump’s sad, lonely, thirsty, broken, basically pretend run for reelection. (Which isn’t to say he can’t win)," Nuzzi spoke with multiple Trump insiders and one lamented "The magic is gone."

Sad
Another infamous "anonymous sources" story - fake news, in other words.

You certainly won't. All you assholes do is bitch, moan, whine, lie etc etc

It's tiresome and I'm in the firm belief leftists weren't raised right. Our children don't act like that. In fact most conservative children don't.... probably why leftists are hell bent on indoctrination
No shortage of bitching and moaning, but if trump ever did anything for us, he got us to also vote. You should keep that in mind.

It's possible but isn't that contrary to his nature?
So far he's not acknowledged any of his losses in his own head and his faithful don't interfere with that vision. They're still far from understanding how his attraction has declined.

When will they show signs of moving on to DeSantis, or some other?

Suicide? Is that a way out for a anti-social narcissist?

We must not speak of or entertain all of the possibilities on account of we don't want to make any other solutions more likely.
We favour him being perpwalked off to jail in chains.
Your fantasies are utterly hilarious. It's no wonder grifters have such an easy time squeezing rubes like you for money.

I feel so sorry for Mr. Trump (whom I voted for twice).

Yes, the magic is gone.

Many of his "friends" are jumping off the SS Trump.

The Special Prosecutor is going to break his bravado (possibly by perp walking him into court).

The Establishment is going to teach any would-be Trumps a lesson to stay in their lane -- or else.

I hope Melania and Barron remain loyal.
rubicon2.jpg

Forum List

Back