"His World Is So Small Now": Trump Advisors Claim The Magic Is Gone As He Wanders Around Mar A Lago

How do you imagine the end of Trump being accomplished?

I think that my answer to the question is better left unmentioned.

But regardless of how he's taken down, it must not be before his popularity has declined to a safe level.

Mass gun violence on the streets is closer to happening than anybody in America can appreciate.

Lol just lol. You understand about the United States, not the first thing you silly Canuck.

And no American is going to take you seriously

We favour him being perpwalked off to jail in chains.
And it's been 6 years of endless disappointment.

And yet somehow you're naive enough to still believe what the corporate press tells you with absolutely zero proof.

Like the battered wife who won't turn on her husband.

Sad.

How do you imagine the end of Trump being accomplished?

I think that my answer to the question is better left unmentioned.

But regardless of how he's taken down, it must not be before his popularity has declined to a safe level.

Mass gun violence on the streets is closer to happening than anybody in America can appreciate.
UnAmerican twat that Donald H is, his posts should go unread

In a deep dive into how things are going for Donald Trump's 2024 presidential run as he skips holding his rallies and holes up at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, Olivia Nuzzi notes that things are not well at all and his advisers are admitting they are witnessing a downward spiral.

In the Intellinger report, under the telling headline "The Final Campaign: Inside Donald Trump’s sad, lonely, thirsty, broken, basically pretend run for reelection. (Which isn’t to say he can’t win)," Nuzzi spoke with multiple Trump insiders and one lamented "The magic is gone."

Sad

We love how he terrifies you to the point that you need to make up lies about how powerless he is.

Probably the same "unnamed" sources that fed the same BS for 4 years during his presidency. It really IS amazing how gullible their hate makes these Orange Man Bad Zombies. Seeing and posting this kind of nonsense seems to give them purpose in life.

Trump was on Twitter constantly and was on TV nearly every day. The media isn't responsible for Trump's destruction. He did it himself.

In a deep dive into how things are going for Donald Trump's 2024 presidential run as he skips holding his rallies and holes up at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, Olivia Nuzzi notes that things are not well at all and his advisers are admitting they are witnessing a downward spiral.

In the Intellinger report, under the telling headline "The Final Campaign: Inside Donald Trump’s sad, lonely, thirsty, broken, basically pretend run for reelection. (Which isn’t to say he can’t win)," Nuzzi spoke with multiple Trump insiders and one lamented "The magic is gone."

Sad
I'm not sad about this at all.

Forum List

Back